Author Topic: New discovery!  (Read 6331 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
New discovery!
« on: August 10, 2015, 13:15:22 pm »
some while ago i made a video that is on my youtube channel where i show that using a magnet in a pulse transformer cause weird effects...

i this week thinking more about it.. i wanted to share this knowledge with you...

when  you pulse a transformer unidirectionally the core remanescence impede you to use all of the half flux swing that is theoretically available for this kind of pulse. it happens that i discovered that if you polarize the core with a magnet in the reverse direction (or coil carrying certain dc) you cause it to give you the entire flux swing and switch off the problem of remanescence...

Another feature is...

in a normal transformer as you start the pulse the inductances are at the higher value so lower current initially flow with secondary open and it continuously increase..

in this proposed technic the inductance start at its smaller value and as the pulse is applied the inductances start to increase! and will achieve its maximum value when the pulse is to be collapsed because at this point one field is kind of canceling the other... using half swing

this will eventually reach a frequency where the current is maybe constant applied.. because initially the inductance is small and it  increases with the pulse being applied...

notice that if full flux swing is used the inductance than is small at the end of the pulse again because in that case you reach reverse saturation point...

in comparison with the normal transformer would be the same using full flux except now it has low inductance at start of the pulse ... so would reduce the core size needed for a given power output..

The tesla diode i mention before also use this principle...

in one direction the current is opposed as the flux is changing but suddenly the pulse has unrestricted as it reverse direction...

now if we sum 1+1...

good luck

• Global Moderator

Re: New discovery!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2015, 17:16:45 pm »
This is very interesting, and so very important.

The magnet affects the collapsing field in the core.  Does this also change the output from the secondary, or only the choke?  What if the magnet were placed on the secondary rather than the primary?  If the output of the choke is magnetic in some way, will one wire from the choke to a small plate held next to a stream of water deflect the water?

I think I'll try putting a magnet on the bottom of an ignition coil.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2015, 19:34:10 pm »
thats a start...

if somehow dc should be going in the vic even if a minimum which direction would it create a magnetic field? do you see my point?

it seems that it indeed affect the behavior... as i pointed theres some different regimes of operation... if you plot the different situations you will see what you are doing...

magnetism won't deflect water in a visible manner.. the vic... certainly does.. but its voltage doing it..

the forces would always be attractive if the field is slow enough but depending on the frequency bizarre movements are expected...

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 18:10:15 pm »
I suspect this discovery led to your decision to turn one of the chokes around.  Seems directly related.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2015, 18:45:37 pm »
actually this new discovery tells me that maybe the upper choke being bigger makes the core to reset better.. would also increase the voltage applied... the other choke restricts the amps as suppose to be...

the coils configuration and my theory of how the water breaks are all in accordance... actually as i said is the exact same vic of the patent... if i could take a picture you would see..

the thing is what i'm trying to accomplish with it...

we explained many times in the past the configuration of coils looking by many angles.... but only with my theory i can conclude that...

i'm sure in a couple of days someone will put a video in internet saying that he discovered the theory and all... thats why i won't post a clue.. about my theory... they cannot just create one without science...

you know about the way the chokes are connected in h2opower drawings i posted some while ago a theory about that, someone i won't tell who, 2 days later posted a video saying that he has got it and that the secret was the way the chokes were connected... i mean
according to stan words that could be true since i was considering that during first pulse the pulse would get restricted and than it would double the frequency because it were indeed collapsing with another positive to the water. (even with secondary opening the circuit as suppose to be).. but the vic is not just that.. this frequency doubling is not this way.. at least not in both coils...

that configuration burned many diodes.. and coils... was just a theory and people got it so serious that they defend it like if they were they... even if not correct or work... maybe i defend some ideas with disproportional force too... make of it too much...

since 2007 we know that the tx5 coil is opposite phase according to the patent... i did many many tests with it in that way and never worked... why now would it work?

i guess now i know more about insulating coils and how to make them and know little better how they work...

now i have a objective... the theory to work must meet some conditions..

i also determined how i'm going to accomplish the task... the procedure...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2015, 18:54:48 pm »
what i'm saying is all what stan said about the vic is correct... we are good with that... just need to get the correct voltage frequency pulse and restriction of the amps....

about the new discovery i also found that is a technic patented that is used for reseting high duty cycle pulse transformers

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2015, 20:48:53 pm »
Internet people will always steal ideas.  My injector will have to be secret, except for demonstration.

Lacquer is very good for insulation.  45 kv per mm puncture and 2.5 dielectric constant.  As long as my really thin SS wire from the scouring pad doesn't touch anywhere, it should be alright, without its own coating.