Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 28395 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #96 on: December 22, 2015, 02:00:53 am »
what a good hard day of testing...

i did several tests with coax and bifilar coils

i used one off the outputs of the ir4427 as a half bridge output and tried...

to have a better application of it as a square generator is good to make a capacitive divider for having a point with the VCC of the ir4427 divided by 2 so is possible having both positive and negative pulse to be applied for test... between this point and the half bridge goes the load...

the worst is that it need isolated channels to observe better...

also it would be good to use a diode match on the chip side for protecting it in that case... basically use a zener or tvs for the vcc of operation...

i could see the delay a bifilar coil or coax can create... 50ns or so for few turns on a toroidal core... of bif speaker wire...

also tested the coaxs and how to match the impedance of it... i sanded a wirewound resistor so it became a variable resistor with a wiper arm... i didnt had any good potentiometers for test ..
than i found a point where the wave become more square and one where it become just a small short pulse when its as short when it become a higher resistance the voltage become bigger than the source aparently.. but there is a ringing in the first coax already sending the signal to the 1 channel of the scope and  the choke... the other side of the choke is connected to the differential measurement...

i found that we can short one of the coils and it will than reproduce the exact waveform...

I believe to use bifilar as a transmission line is important to understand the problem that comes when the bifilar are continuously next to each other...

the pulse speeds up itself in this way

i read that when working with bifilar there is a technic that called twist the wire.... not simply put together or aleatoreally twist...

it 1 twist per turn

if you want to see  lets say we are looking the coil from above
lets use i a l to denote the two wires... as you see the wires faces only one side to the other line and on the other side it faces itself... so is different than a situation wher the next positive wire atracts the pulse thru the line instead of retard it....  like if it was inductivelly speeding up...

original
ililililililililililililililililili

twisted

illiilliilliilliilliilliilliilliilliilliilliil

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: December 22, 2015, 05:34:18 am »
I though this days if all this i´m doing is not wrong and all and right now before moving my lab to the other room i will do another one test as i think i´m not so wrong about it...

well my line of though is this...

stan says he sent a unipolar voltage to water

and uses high voltage zones

my idea was to compare to see if i didnt confused when talking that is not the same to apply the charge to only one electrode unipolar to charging both electrodes...

for example a parallel plate capacitor it may have a large capacitance 1000 times greater than the isolated plate so the charge on the plate would be small in the high voltage case so one argue than wouldnt the force become smaller?

i thought that a lot to conclude that this is not really the point.. if we do apply 1000 times more charge to charge a capacitor than to charge a voltage zone this may be the way in principle but...

what is the electric field of a charged capacitor?

now what is on the isolated case?

the point is the charge in the plate is capable of creating only few volts across the water because of screening and all but in my point of view the electric field is way stronger close to the plate where it need to be in my educated guess..

• Global Moderator
Do you remember how a fuell cell works?
« Reply #98 on: December 22, 2015, 08:33:09 am »
A fuel cell works by ionizing the hydrogen and leting the atoms to pass thru the electrolyte while its electron flow in an outside circuit... the oxygen in the palladium electrode reacts with the hydrogen atoms allowing more into to continue the reaction.

This is my review of how it work after few years without thinkin really much about it...

well i guess if we had a porous catalyzed fuel cell electrode an simply pass hydrogen thru it applying high voltage could be able to ionize the hydrogen in very large amount...

the reaction of the fuell cell happens beacause of the triple fase formed bewteen electrode electrolyte and catalyser without the electrolyte and being in contact with the 3 things it wont work

water can be used as the electrolyte but is not the ideal
 if hydrogen is bubled on a electrode it become negatively charged

and obviously the gas become an ion

but this stops as it reachs equilibrium..

if i think charged gas pulse released is pretty much like a current being pulsed isn't ?

this is a source of energy that comes straight from the reaction characteristics and that can be used as the reaction creates pressure and ionised gas.. so we have a generator where the pressure and flow are the only limitations... as meyer said the gas than can be used elsewhere...

he show a pump in the gas electrical generator patent showing a kind of epg on the top of a water fuel cell... with a pump recirculating the gas...

a charged paricle has electric field pointing out to space if positive and if it moves it creates just the kind of circle electromagnetic field stan show on the new zealand when talking about the epg

there is other evidences of this field represented elsewhere in his work...

so if we get charge in movement in a very resistive medium like air inside a tube what else we also get ? Potential difference? now if we consume this potential energy in a amp consuming device would not it be able to further eject electrons?

now check out if i´m bulshiting you

« Reply #99 on: December 22, 2015, 10:48:32 am »
Make gas and make it fast brother :)

Online Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2015, 12:41:42 pm »
 epg hollow inner insulated tube with ac sinusoidal current and another thing it does matter what kind of current waveform you have because of the dI/dt part ->inducted force or current perpendicular to the primary current

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2015, 06:47:40 am »
We are going to make it true my friend!

i today had to move all my lab from one room to the other... i had to do little in a hurry at the end so is a big mess now, if could have more time and patience it could be working by now... mad for that... but i´m puting order in it and soon should be testable again maybe tomorrow...

the other room is very hot...

i had it clear in my mind what to do...

Geon what i meant is that if the EPG works with charged particles... the only energy to maintain the particles charged is the leakage to ambient... argon ionize fairly easy... even wirelessly

question is to keep it charged it must be in a zone of extrelly high potential... just that.. since its a closed loop the charge is proportional to the voltage...

for example a fluorecent bulb to light is just excited above the ionization point... there are filaments on both sides to increase the current the little metal surface is able to conduct

while ago they use a reactor coil to restrict the current when allow the voltage to ionize it

i found that it light even without any current apreciable ... wireless

this mean the field was just enough to knock electrons out of the argon and let than recombine generating a photon that strickes the fluorescent material which absorbs it and emit visible photons...

argon generates uv in that case at least...

my best guess is that pushing it harder we generate other wavelenghts... and depending on the atoms we have of course there can be a system of exchange of wavelengths thru atoms that must be thought...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2015, 09:04:15 am »
from now on i´m going to work with my cell shielded inside a metal case like a microwaveoven case... i have one used for servers with glass window is little bigger than  a microwave oven and fits my cell well in it... if i havent it i would do it with aluminum foil maxing a box around the cell to contain the electromagnetic radiation inside... for mine i will have to make a sort of perfurated aluminum on the glass so i can see but keep protected... if i had a microwave oven door i would take it out of....

i feel in this way i will be safer and more motivated to do the right job

i have a question... why isnt the microwave just metalic inside... why is it painted?

« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2015, 14:14:53 pm »
Best i can understand with the microwave ? Is so that a gap isnt created if something conductive is inside; preventing sparks and arks.