Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 28398 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
MATCHING
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2015, 06:26:28 am »
According to many claims we get in the past of some of our parthners in this research that disappeared as they have a working cell..

List of claims

Tutanka said once that the blocking diode is not needed...

Ronnie says the point is to get high voltage dc to the cell so it keep charged..

Stan says the objective of the process is to take electrons out of the water bath...

Ronnie says the resistance of the coils are at matched condition when exact the same as stan...

I say that maybe i understood this idea of the match some 6 months ago but only now i realized how its applied...

when the primary dumps the energy into the core when the pulse terminate the secondary  secondary apply a positive pulse thru tx4 coil and a negative pulse thru tx5 coil when the pulse arrive to the cell it will be reflected and cause a tuned condition... in the case of a capacitive load the effect is analogous of a short circuit so the coil will develop a high current at the end (low voltage) if not matched...

if matched the voltage input at the chokes will be the same as the load input and there should be no reflection...

what this mean?

it means the chokes will absorb the power of the transformer and deliver it to the load entirely but not only that...

An unmatched TL with the load can cause reflections so as a unmatched source and TL

But in my understanding the source impedance is only important if we had reflections from load...

i mean if the cell is to reflect it reflects because its impedance is negative so it acts like a short
so its impedance is much smaller than the line impedance
this reflection will go back on the line inverted
now if our source is also of lower impedance than the Tl it will revert it again an send another positive pulse to the cell and so on doubling the frequency

the cell is a small coax, stan called it a resonant cavity... it has a very small impedance... there are calculators on the net for it

so it is itself a open circuit tl of short length... it also is being feed by a high impedance source so that any pulse we apply to it go back and forth thru it at its resonant frequency and dampens..

in a transmiter to be able to transmite you need to match the impedance of the load otherwise the reflections impeed the signals to get to the load... with all the reflections is not possible to raise the power input because it creates dangerous "currents that kill the device"
basically not wanted tunedcondition...

I think if we put in this way become easier to understand why would we need a matched load

Stan says he uses a electromagnetic fields to restrict amps and not a resistive element...

A resistive element although can be used in tuning operation to widen the band width and provide the necessary impedance for the circuit to absorb all power.. It would also easy things up because it is fixed value...dont vary with frequency...

tunners work with capacitors and inductors to balance the power being send to the load so that the transmiter can work on full power without consuming power for it...

So the idea is that once the correct frequency is found it can be designed to work without the resistor substituting it by a reactance.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 07:33:06 am by sebosfato »

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2015, 09:22:42 am »
Funny..
I have been reading about this subject as well, last days.

A dipole antenna works, because the current in both parts, are running in the same direction. Otherwise they would cancel eachothers fields.
The half wave creates at in the middle, on the most outside part of its wave, HIGH VOLTAGE
Now, what to do with the 2 electrodes of Stan?
As you said, it looks like a coax cable.
So, fields that cancels eachother out.
Thats not what we want.
And thats not what it is....
What you see here are 2 antenna,s.
One that transmits a positive wave annex voltage field and at the same time the other one transmits a negative wave.
Chokes are the transmitters.
Basically, one choke does a halfwave and the othe choke the other part of the full wave.
To keep the polaritation in place, the diode is there...

Have a nice weekend!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2015, 13:32:47 pm »
Hello Dear Steve,

Thanks for the post, i´m not sure if i understood well what you mean could you explain little more bro? The high voltage would be across the cell?

I was thinking and maybe the fact of having un-equal coil lengths may be already the compensation needed for the impedance...

but something tells me that a 5kohm power resistance bank would be in handy...

at 5khz the inductance for having this impedance is relatively smal.. under 200mh if the frequency is higher it should be smaller

i was referening to we apply a subharmonic frequency that is exite the modes in the cavity..

you said they are two antenas but as they are not in dipole coniguration _ _  the fields outside cancel and should stay on the inside except by the high voltage dc part of it... i believe only the magnetic fields cancell because they are in coax and then the Electric field is transmited to the cavity to travel up the end and get back i read that this makes the voltage to flow 90 degreas of current its like waves propagate in coax cables ... thats why i tried to see as a tuned component like an antena but also as it is one inside the other the stress remain inside...

Could you explain it to me Steve?

Nice week end for you too =D
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 13:49:07 pm by sebosfato »

• Administrator
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2015, 14:27:41 pm »
Have a good look and listen to what this man tells..

Then more if you want...

• Administrator
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2015, 14:32:03 pm »
Listen to the first video at 3:14
Thats important info

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2015, 14:37:46 pm »
Let me give you another video tip

Now try to apply that to Stan and Rons work.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2015, 15:46:01 pm »
So you are saying  that if we get the connection to the tubes on the same side like on stan cell the cell irraridates because there is a commom mode?right?so the current on the cell is on the same direction in both electrodes so they dont cancel the elecrtic field nor the magnetic field?

I was thinking and thinking and now its time to experiment more...

i´m not sure if the cell should irradiate to external this would be a loss stan didnt described directly..

couldnt it be that the line provide balanced current under match? maybe leaving the cellcharged...

The videos was prety nice!

thanks a lot bro

• Administrator
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2015, 17:27:06 pm »
 ;D

At least we must get the tubes to radiate magnetic waves.
Not to cancel eachother out.
Thats for sure.
The cell acts as the top of the antenna
. The chokes matches the waves.

In two weeks, i am able to continue building again... :)