Author Topic: The Right Question?  (Read 28404 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The Right Question?
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2015, 09:08:07 am »
the clusters are believed to happen around ions since all molecules are strongly atracted to the ion than its attracted to other molecules...its simply a group of molecules that like staying together

I believe its ok this clusters... they will get broken as we proceed

http://www.indiana.edu/~ssiweb/papers/ion-water-clusters-2.pdf

Voltage is a Force?

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/electric/elefor.html

If so why should the series cell receive a different voltages level eAch? IF we interprete each cell as a generator all must have the same capability to be arranged in series...

the water channel in the resonant cavity try to make all the inside electrodes at the same potential... 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 10:56:18 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Gravity is electric force?
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2015, 11:06:09 am »
i just had an offtopic idea

what if gravity was just electric force being the sun a great positive charged burning ball and the planets negative charged and atractracted to it... maybe the positive side will be reactive and negative side neutral... 

hum

than maybe the mass is a measure of just how polarizable material things are...stupid idea  hahaha

just for the good minds..

if all the inside electrode sets in the 11 cell are somehow an stator of a generator that is series arranged and they are at an equipotential they are where the force is being applied...
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 13:15:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2015, 10:59:23 am »
well i´m runing tests and checking how to get the high voltage fields inside the water but i´m seeing that there is a leakage so great at 60Hz that is impossible to see any charge

i was considering if maybe the electrostatic filter assembly could not be involved in the proceess..

as if we could trap for example the half of the ions outside the resonant cell cavity, maybe it woud be easier to keep high voltage at it... maybe it works as a ground thing too...

anothe idea was to get an aluminum tape around the cell like on stan cell... but this wouldform a capacitance just the same...

maybe if disconnect the filter i have here i could get more isolation too... or maybe
 i could make an electrode over it so have this ground i´m mentioning

When we charge the water capacitor the reason we cannot discharge it externally is that it start to discharge internally easier than it does externally... thats because when we stop charging theres no more current and acording to physics we need also current to have an electric field as there is always a leakage...

for example if i charge my plate in reference to a capacitor, when the capacitor is charged no more current flow so basically to maintain the voltage zones to high voltage actually it seems to me that is necessary to provide for this leakage instead ofstop it... so maybe using a coil is possible to provide for this leakage the problem is when the coil current decrease it reverts polarity... maybe is not a problem...

Online Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2015, 13:31:45 pm »
How is this possible since galaxies exist without a sun and they're attracted to each other? A not so crazy idea is that the electric force is a special case of magnetic field cancellation and "configuration". Take the hall effect for example, it says that there exist a lorentz force applied to only the current of a conductor if there's a magnetic field present, it should be that there's a similar force to a neutral conductor but no force should exist on neutral particles, the electrons of the current are free for infinitely small time inside the conductor, that is the time they escape their atom's electron configuration and are moving in free space, when the electrons are inside the neutral atoms there's no force exerted but take the classic textbook example of a moving metal rod inside a magnetic field, there's force exerted while the atoms are neutral there's no shielding of the lorentz force by the rod atoms. Now take the relative motion of the magnetic field and the charges , the weird thing is that even though relativity theory says that every frame of reference can be expressed to another frame of reference things only work when the charges of a conductor are taken relative to the conductor reference frame only, this hasn't been explored since nobody ever treated individual charges inside conductor rather than the current of the conductor. Every interaction can be quantified.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2015, 16:32:33 pm »
well Geon the thing im looking into is to give an alternate way for the electrons using a series of cells... such that the electrons have a totaly different path to keep discharging as long as the potential of the cavity does not pass bellow a ground ref...

i mean

creating a electron rich zone and a proton rich zone and being one short circuited to the other why iwouldnt it take this path...?

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2015, 16:39:35 pm »
The electrons take the most thermodynamically favorable path. Another way to think of it is by the work function of semiconductor that can be applied to conductors, the electrons will jump to the less chaotic configuration since this is the most conducting path contrary to the entropy increase in thermodynamic systems, I've also found cases where there's is entropy decrease in biological systems. An example would be touching two metals or amorphous carbon and graphite there will be electrons hoping to the other materials like a diode, this effect is higher with higher temperature. The outer electrons can collide with adjacent atoms and these atoms exchange electrons momentarily, the work function is like a potential well where once the electron passes to the other material it has a difficult time going back so there are more electrons on one side and there's a potential generated.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2015, 16:53:26 pm »
if you take two cells and charge their inside electrode to the same high voltgae potential they will emit an eletcric force of the same magnitude

now if you connect the outer electrode of one cell to the inner electroctrode of the other cell you get a proton rich zone connected to a electron rich zon... you see?

if we simply short circuit the cell in the end would not  do it... because the charge you apply to the inside electrode wants to go to the outside electrode.... while when in series it can be at the same potential of the other yet isolated from each other by diodes and ...

My point is at certain high voltage there is enough electric force to drive the electrolysis if we provide the circuitry for it to happens as is possible with cylinders to have a unidirectional force connected in series being at the same potential...

its a geometry propriety

thinking the cell as a generator or just as a fuell cell feed with water and catalyzed with high voltage force

the force is there because that portion of water will be polarized so the ions has to go into one certain direction because of high voltage force...

if they keep there neutralizing i see it as the gas being generated and as voltage performing work in a deadshort condition since the amps has another circuit to flow... voltage should not be consumed in anyway...except by leakage (ionized gas output) 

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2993.0;attach=14430)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 18:22:20 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2015, 21:20:41 pm »