Author Topic: 2D Circuit  (Read 4527 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
cells in series..
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 15:00:11 pm »
with the cells connected in series... only the first two cells generate small very small gas while the others none gas...

what that mean to you?

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: cells in series..
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 15:07:10 pm »
with the cells connected in series... only the first two cells generate small very small gas while the others none gas...

what that mean to you?

That you are getting hot?

No idea. Something to do with conduction........ :P

• Global Moderator
Re: 2D Circuit
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 15:50:07 pm »
i was guessing that there are very huge electric fields on the first to cells and than it kind of start to being blocked...

so only the first two cells generate bubbles (very small) at 29kv...  i'm on 10ppm or so... 

if i connect only two cells they do a little more.. i'm adding 30ppm water to the 0ppm water.. trying to catch what it. does ...

i'm connecting exact same diagram as stan...choke  coils are adding on their core... the secondary is connected to the starts of the chokes... and the high voltage is across both ends..

• Global Moderator
Re: 2D Circuit
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2015, 05:31:34 am »
up to 40kv now with chokes subtracting each other... with lower freq and watts... around 6.5khz surprisingly...

now the secondary won't see that high voltage... at the diodes connection smaller arcs can be eperienced... while only across cells leads theres very high voltage,..

i'm still connecting to start of the chokes... i just rotated one choke...

i seem to get up to 3kv across each cell...