Author Topic: 2D Circuit  (Read 4532 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
2D Circuit
« on: June 22, 2015, 15:30:47 pm »
i would like to drop an idea here...

if voltage is like a switchable gravity... this has a great impact on how really things are and what gravity and universe really suppose to be...

in our world gravity does work only if something fight it before... like sun energy heating up water to form clouds... when the clouds rain notice that the rain goes elsewhere it did not went straight up and down for can be able to extract any useful energy.

I mean if the rain get back to the sea level we cannot make a hydroelectric plant.

• Global Moderator
oil
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 20:56:12 pm »
now i'm working with oil... air is not good

to do that you just need a vacuum pump for degassing the coils and a chamber a tube and some oil...

the coils i wound with a layer per layer separation i used that paper here is called butter paper used for cooking... 3 layers of paper... 4umx3

also comes good in hand a roll of polyester tape... cut it with a scissors with 2mm to fill the gap after the first coils after the paperi placed every time...  and also cut pieces of 2cmx2cm to fix the start and finish of the paper..

at each side i left about 2mm before arriving the coil former...

the coils come off just perfect... and is much faster to roll... 

my coils have 2mm of plastic insulation whatever side from the core supposedly delrin... that should handle maybe up to 60kv...

the degassing is a needed procedure... otherwise the air will still be in the paper and although it forms a barrier it won't impede the fire! 

i put the chamber on fire to heat the oil and lower the viscosity...

i used canola oil..

i mean the coils is not what what is meant to be destroyed

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: 2D Circuit
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 00:38:09 am »
nice Seb.
Hope it works out good for you!

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 01:35:21 am »
i would like to drop an idea here...

if voltage is like a switchable gravity... this has a great impact on how really things are and what gravity and universe really suppose to be...

in our world gravity does work only if something fight it before... like sun energy heating up water to form clouds... when the clouds rain notice that the rain goes elsewhere it did not went straight up and down for can be able to extract any useful energy.

I mean if the rain get back to the sea level we cannot make a hydroelectric plant.

Something i recently learned:
Why are some materials magnetic and why others not.
Like, why is the earth magnetic and air not?
They all exists out of molecules and atoms, who all are having their magnetic fields....

Answer: Because some are aligned and other are random. Equilibrium. Balance.

So, if air or water molecules and atoms are aligned, it would also become magnetic......

• Global Moderator
magnetic gas
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2015, 16:32:56 pm »
Interesting thought...

I guess when the molecules are forming depending on the configuration of atoms spin it will give magnetic or non magnetic molecules... the magnetic molecules are the ones which do not cancel the spin to each other.. this magnetic molecules may be like iron, notice that the spins can cancel only because at atomic or molecular scale they are so close that most of its spin magnetic field is cancelled.. however not completely in most cases, and in some cases the molecules have ability to ˜realign˜ the magnetic domain to get all in the same direction if a magnet is placed to it... this will naturally misalign when the magnetic field is turned off... a permanent magnet is a such material where a very huge magnetic field is applied in order to change permanently the domains.. normal a huge current pulse thru the material...

A magnetic field can create a segregation of spin if you get free ions in a solution or free electrons in a electroctromagnetic bottle... this is used to split the energy levels of the charge... the electrons behave like a magnet spinning but some are spinning in one direction and the others spin in the other direction... this makes electrons that have somehow its north and south pointing to each other... much like electron pairs...

spin resonance is find applying microwave fixed frequency and varying the magnetic field... having a coil in quadrature is possible to check the resonance... 

donald l smith says this can be used to create room temperature super-conduction...

since the electrons can walk in pairs maintaining alignment their magnetic field could be maybe somewhat cancelled ...

according to lenz law the reaction of the electrons to a magnetic field moving is to move  also ... but it has to do with its charge and fields too right...

i'm imagining a coil in a very high magnetic field... than analyzing the voltage drop to it... how the field vary according to current etc..

maybe this is the way to do the magnetic gas stan called... applying a magnetic field during electrolysis to split the ions with different spins and make them combine... with similar spins... i don't know if it works like this..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 19:09:41 pm by sebosfato »

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2015, 00:16:31 am »
NMR used two B fields perpendicular to each other if the larmor frequency is right then the nucleus absorbs energy and is aligned to the field when the field is off the nucleus gives off energy and it is detected by coils

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nuclear/larmor.html

the microwave spin spectroscopy is https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electron_paramagnetic_resonance

the possible spin combinations of the electrons of a molecule have different energy levels

• Global Moderator
vacuum
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2015, 11:32:15 am »
more about the vacuum...

the coils take more than  15 hours to out gassing... it is a little faster if the oil is keep hot... some times with the oil hot i open the chamber to let the air pressure to pump the oil inside..

only seeing how much air come out of it is possible to understand how air is bad!

air breakdown 30kv/cm

oil >15kv/mm

even with no paper oil should be just great...
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 14:25:25 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2015, 04:01:43 am »
i'm doing so much progress as most eat and live...

yesterday i reached 28kv... but burned some parts...

i decided to review my power board and will try some different things to try keep the igbt ok

i'm working with

g7ph35ud
igbt

diodes
hfa30pb120
hfa16tb120

if anyone got an idea?

i'm using mov's and tvs's too

1.5ke400a