Author Topic: Kelvin water dropper  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Kelvin water dropper
« on: July 21, 2014, 16:11:18 pm »
I was thinking about it... so the question you should pose yourself is?

How voltage is used to charge up the system? is it consumed? when ? how?

Does it really convert gravitational potential at very low efficacy or what?

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Kelvin water dropper
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 20:36:01 pm »
 the drop is attracted with more force when has passed center since max charge is when the drop has passed the center o f tnhe ring so ithere's increase in entropy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 03:05:17 am »
well  i don't really understand that pretty well.. could you explain??

I thought in terms of what is happening... any imbalance is taken to extreme via positive feedback...

what happens is that the higher the voltage is, the faster the voltage raises... since its doing work in separating the charges but this work should sum to zero since the drops can be set to not touch the electrodes... so no work is done so far as the drops fall accelerated into and decelerated out of the hollow can (inducer).... The gravity work happens when its force win the repelling force of the drops approaching the water. So the ions are amplifying the electric field of the collector and when the drops are to be decelerated from the inducer...

In this setup the voltage perform work since the greater the voltage the greater is the force segregating the ions thereto the faster the voltage rate of increase.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 07:35:14 am »
there's hysteresis in the system and the resistance increases every time with temperature because of charge transfer so there's uneven energy dissipated as heat when the drop comes and when the drop goes.. and the force is not the same coming in and out

Wilbur

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 17:20:53 pm »
there's hysteresis in the system and the resistance increases every time with temperature because of the https://pewarriors.com/my-sizegenetics-review-and-results review of sizegenetics charge transfer so there's uneven energy dissipated as heat when the drop comes and when the drop goes.. and the force is not the same coming in and out

Good explanation. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 17:07:23 pm by Wilbur »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 01:39:43 am »
I tried it and it did not worked i dont know why... I strogly believe in this system potential however... 

Why the droplets are so important for it to work?

Why not continuous flow?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2016, 23:41:06 pm »
I found that is possible to electricaly excite the water droper;;; if you take a look at it what is required is a inducer and a collector

if using a pair it can be arranged to be self excited

but the energy actually come from the gravity....

if we use air as the charge medium the pressure flow could be used to get energy in voltage form