Author Topic: Wonderful Results  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Wonderful Results
« on: July 16, 2014, 22:42:04 pm »
I just did an stupid test ... i applied dc to my tube cells and they generated in a different way .... It happened that i used epoxy resine to coat the exterior of the outer tubes and in one of my cells the epoxy kind of penetrated in the gap almost completely blocking the gap spacing just at the top of this cell (maybe by capillarity) what makes me wonder is that in this particular cell the bubbles come off very big at very high speed and the gas is damn powerful... it does not form a foam into the water.. actually some of the foam come from under sometimes... but i'm not sure what is going on...

It seems like the gas output hole is so small that the bubbles must get together to form bigger bubbles and this turns out to be good since the hydrogen immediately gets out of the water on demand!   

It seems too that this is another advantage of the tubes to be very long, on the top the gas must get together... 

I guess the foam like hydrogen actually happens because of the gas charges that want to get distributed equidistantly  just like the ions into the water dielectric...

• Global Moderator
Re: Wonderful Results
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:48:39 am »
I found out that the gas is coming out thru holes in the inner tube where nylon buttons are filled into to serve as spacer for the outer tube...

I guess when the bubbles passes thru the holes they leave their charge there and get neutral and get forms big bubbles...

The bottom of the inner tube is soldered to the metal disk so no water connection under... the water only enter at the gap and only exit from the inside of the inner tube thru the holes where the nylon spacers are placed.. the upper side of gap between the tubes is completely blocked by resin no water or gas output possible thru the gap between the tubes.....

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2014, 02:06:08 am »
Take pictures? or video?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 02:16:47 am »
I'm going to finish my new variac first than i show you ...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 02:21:21 am »
This tubes have 0,6mm gap and 8 inches long if i recall well...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 15:50:07 pm »
Well i discovered this just by an incident... and an accident happened... an observer got surprised by the strength of the explosion demonstration and dropped it... 

Yesterday my cell was drop on the ground and i lost all my pure water.  :( by lucky the plexyglass didn't break 

i finished my new transformer however and it goes very well... it can put out 100v 6 amps and maybe a little more... actually i decided to make it just a 3:1 step down transformer so my variac can actually run it up to 120v applying up to 300v to the primary...
the input of the variac is connected to the 220v line... actually 240pk to pk

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 17:33:57 pm »
pictures?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 18:54:41 pm »
I'm really late with some jobs i have to finish as soon as i finish it you i place them here.. but it won't impede you from testing it is really that simple bro.. you just need to form a pressure in the cell before the gas come off.... just block the bottom side of the inner tube and the upper side of the gap between the tubes... ohh also drill a hole in the inner tube at the top and fill the hole with something to make the bubbles to pass forced thru it...