Author Topic: Why plexyglass?  (Read 13193 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2014, 02:56:11 am »
in meyer calculation he used the 666 number all the time... its scaring me up bro...

Meyer was really clear and all his patents are correct i can prove that logically... he was very very sincere the stuff is so simple and stupid but need so basic knowledge and little logical thinking that he was sure that no one was going to understand what he was taking about. So would not be able to replicate it.

I really don't understand how anyone ever achieved a resonant action and produced even for a moment a gigantic gas production... if people suppose so have had accessed meyer equipments and replicated it,,,,

Is really sad to see that what lead many people into this research was a rescue from their terrible reality only... not a real wish for a better place or any benefit to mankind other than their own wallets...

If i'm right this week is the week i'm going to make it!

God Blessed me!

Ha! 
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 04:24:55 am by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: 666
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2014, 22:56:11 pm »
in meyer calculation he used the 666 number all the time... its scaring me up bro...

Meyer was really clear and all his patents are correct i can prove that logically... he was very very sincere the stuff is so simple and stupid but need so basic knowledge and little logical thinking that he was sure that no one was going to understand what he was taking about. So would not be able to replicate it.

I really don't understand how anyone ever achieved a resonant action and produced even for a moment a gigantic gas production... if people suppose so have had accessed meyer equipments and replicated it,,,,

Is really sad to see that what lead many people into this research was a rescue from their terrible reality only... not a real wish for a better place or any benefit to mankind other than their own wallets...

If i'm right this week is the week i'm going to make it!

God Blessed me!

Ha!

Well, i am not so supersticious.....maybe that helps me a bit.
Still trying to understand your theory. Cannot put my dutch finger on it, yet ;)

cheers!

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Why plexyglass?
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2014, 23:25:24 pm »
I was ordering some pieces to get the things working..

I think i have seeing the light, i'm not sure but i'm very inspired.

what i mean is the delta V derived from the electrostatic potential of the electrode... 

Meyer actually state with that that a greater distance require a lower potential to restrict the current, because the gap is greater and so the potential diference relative to the other plate is greater. But it has its counter effect since the greater distance mean lower attraction force... although a minima is required and this is related to the relation between the secondary and the chokes...
And guess what?
The best geometry would be the spheric but the cylindrical should be good enough.. the plates also are good.
Bro why did he say the word simultaneously? when he mention that applied potential is applied simultaneously to both plates? because of the induced charges...

Where is infinity in water?

Cheerssss!!
the greater the distance of course, automatically increase pot difference, meaning also less capacitance.
The potential difference towards the other electrode? Or towards earth?
Meyer never wanted earth. He wanted a floating earth. So pot diff towards other electrode.
That requires a high resistance secondairy on yr transformer otherwise you leak charge over the coils to the other electrode.....
Then you never get a high potential over the two electrodes.....
hmmmm interesting...... mindfarting.....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2014, 00:16:13 am »
That question is very important steve

why the potential diference increase only up to a point? (because the potential is associated with predetermined number of charges, and this point is the point which the required voltage to add that amount of charges to the circuit considering the other plate at infinity ! ) like a van de graf

The dielectric proprieties of vacuum!

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Amp restriction process
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2014, 10:08:10 am »
Oh boy

i believe i got it!

I realized that meyer actually used the water dielectric proprieties to restrict the amps using voltage only as potential energy (not consuming power) to do so.

a water capacitor store 81 times more charge than a vacum capacitor and guess what?

all  the equations to understand amp restriction are inside the tech brief

meyer rocks

If you really want to know what i discovered first try for yourself i used only logic thinking and countless hours drawing drawing and drawing... this week 45pages...

than contact me via private message presenting yourself your personal info, curriculum and your intentions... please add a photo since i want to know who i'm talking with...

Im not willing to solve any doubts nor be any kind of oracle, nor i'm trying to puzzling anyone, i'm just trying to get everyone in my contact list,,,
i just want to know who's really interested in get this thing to work and running on the streets, so when i get it working i can invite you for partnerships!

I'm going to try to form a team... i need to start somehow..

And *  you every single one who prevented somehow this technology from spreading out to the mankind!

what is it?

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2014, 10:12:17 am »
 no one has made a replication of meyer electric motor generator yet

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2014, 12:39:38 pm »
I wish i have had the time but until now i didn't  even tried :( i have no news of anyone who has tried it..

Geon i hope i have found i reason for the fuell cell to work.. What i mean i that probably i understood why stan said he was using the potential as source of work or energy... of course i can only affirm that when its operative.. 

I was wondering who wants join my team as soon as the thing start going... but for that i want the people to manifest them selves now, not after its ready working. After that nobody is going to enter the team unless deserves for real. I want to know who i could count with... if the thing got out of paper...