Author Topic: Why plexyglass?  (Read 13198 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Not redox
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2014, 01:09:53 am »
You are talking about splitting the water molecule electrically.
In my view, current is everything. Voltage is just the carrier.

Water (or its molecule) cant be split with high voltage alone. (someone show me)
It cant be split with high voltage and high current either, (someone show me)
and it also cant be split with just low voltage. (someone show me)
..it needs two electrodes with voltage and current to do that. (I can show you that)
The only exception is using high frequency (electromagnetic) radio waves as shown by Kansius.

Hey Geon, Mookie

what if it were not a redox reaction only! but a cascading event , avalanche like.. .?

or could we call it field assisted redox reaction?

I guss not...

I totally agree that cascading electron avalanche will produce massive electrolysis
but at a minimum it has to start with 2 electrodes, voltage, and current.

You forgot the ballon charged by rubbing on yr hair and then getting close to waterstreams....
The water stream will bend....
Thats no current.
Thats high static voltage....

just my 2 cents....

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Why plexyglass?
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2014, 01:24:15 am »
Mookie you are perfectly correct!

And steve you too!

The thing about the pulsing dc field must be related with the displacement current that occurs inside the capacitor and amplify the electric field from the source,

The rapid changing electric field generates a time varying magnetic field that induces another electric field...

I'm not sure what happens but according to theory is possible to understand what can't happen.

What if the amp restriction is all that is required and we simply never done it correctly?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2014, 22:00:02 pm »
What is really worrying me is that if the fields must be applied first to the inner tube... and at meyer diagrams its not... at least it seems to me its not exactly what he is shown of course if you would argue with him he would said that his patents comprises all possible manners to do it..

Lets make the following simulation
the positive is applied to the inner electrode respective to ground, having a coil between the outer tube and ground.

I'm seeing that the electric field of the inner electrode attracts electrons and so they kind of force current into the system,,,

If instead a negative potential was applied to the inner electrode the electrons would be repelled so (restricting amps?)

• Global Moderator
Amp restriction process
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2014, 07:40:13 am »
Oh boy

i believe i got it!

I realized that meyer actually used the water dielectric proprieties to restrict the amps using voltage only as potential energy (not consuming power) to do so.

a water capacitor store 81 times more charge than a vacum capacitor and guess what?

all  the equations to understand amp restriction are inside the tech brief

meyer rocks

If you really want to know what i discovered first try for yourself i used only logic thinking and countless hours drawing drawing and drawing... this week 45pages...

than contact me via private message presenting yourself your personal info, curriculum and your intentions... please add a photo since i want to know who i'm talking with...

Im not willing to solve any doubts nor be any kind of oracle, nor i'm trying to puzzling anyone, i'm just trying to get everyone in my contact list,,,
i just want to know who's really interested in get this thing to work and running on the streets, so when i get it working i can invite you for partnerships!

I'm going to try to form a team... i need to start somehow..

And fuck you every single one who prevented somehow this technology from spreading out to the mankind!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:01:53 am by sebosfato »

• Administrator
Re: Amp restriction process
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2014, 10:26:36 am »
Oh boy

i believe i got it!

I realized that meyer actually used the water dielectric proprieties to restrict the amps using voltage only as potential energy (not consuming power) to do so.

a water capacitor store 81 times more charge than a vacum capacitor and guess what?

all  the equations to understand amp restriction are inside the tech brief

meyer rocks

If you really want to know what i discovered first try for yourself i used only logic thinking and countless hours drawing drawing and drawing... this week 45pages...

than contact me via private message presenting yourself your personal info, curriculum and your intentions... please add a photo since i want to know who i'm talking with...

Im not willing to solve any doubts nor be any kind of oracle, nor i'm trying to puzzling anyone, i'm just trying to get everyone in my contact list,,,
i just want to know who's really interested in get this thing to work and running on the streets, so when i get it working i can invite you for partnerships!

I'm going to try to form a team... i need to start somehow..

And *  you every single one who prevented somehow this technology from spreading out to the mankind!

Dear Fabio,

When you charge up a capacitor, you always get a current peak....
See picture...
http://myelectrical.com/notes/entryid/221/capacitor-theory

• Global Moderator
Mind the Gap
« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2014, 16:35:38 pm »
Yes Steve i know... this current is limited by the inductor to a certain value...

But the amp restriction as i thought already in the past has to do with the dielectric proprieties.

I a patent meyer said that the relation between the applied voltage and electrode spacing is inversely proportional... the greater the distance the greater is going to be the potential difference...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 16:57:10 pm by sebosfato »

• Administrator
Re: Mind the Gap
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2014, 18:00:12 pm »
Yes Steve i know... this current is limited by the inductor to a certain value...

But the amp restriction as i thought already in the past has to do with the dielectric proprieties.

I a patent meyer said that the relation between the applied voltage and electrode spacing is inversely proportional... the greater the distance the greater is going to be the potential difference...

Of course you knew that.
So, greater distance need more volts.
Thats known as well.
The 80 ohms of resistance of water is part of the rlc, as Meyer stated.
But current flows in an RLC. Thats also a fact.
No resonance, without rushing current flows....

Anyway, still confusion. Have not seen the light yet, like you seems now to do...

Cheers!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2014, 18:58:15 pm »
I was ordering some pieces to get the things working..

I think i have seeing the light, i'm not sure but i'm very inspired.

what i mean is the delta V derived from the electrostatic potential of the electrode... 

Meyer actually state with that that a greater distance require a lower potential to restrict the current, because the gap is greater and so the potential diference relative to the other plate is greater. But it has its counter effect since the greater distance mean lower attraction force... although a minima is required and this is related to the relation between the secondary and the chokes...
And guess what?
The best geometry would be the spheric but the cylindrical should be good enough.. the plates also are good.
Bro why did he say the word simultaneously? when he mention that applied potential is applied simultaneously to both plates? because of the induced charges...

Where is infinity in water?

Cheerssss!!

« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 21:48:06 pm by sebosfato »