Author Topic: Bifilar coil  (Read 12249 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Bifilar coil
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2014, 10:51:05 am »
I was doing here my first test on te saturated ferrite...

The coil with no magnet has 380uH and with it has 58uh

so the reactance diference is not very big. I guess the saturation also don't change instantly when using permanent magnets but maybe with the electromagnet works better...

The secondary shorting switching diagram in the patent however i guess is the best since the core won't be at its saturation... with today electronics i fuss is possible to get there... at tesla time he used only synchronized rotating generators commutators and slip rings to achieve that..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2014, 01:17:23 am »
Its really sad to have to disassembly the things to construct other... Its very very sad. i wish i could maintain all the builds to compare and retest some time later with more knowledge.... unfortunately i have no money to build every time from new parts... a ferrite core like the one i use here costs 100 dollars each... i hardly got 6 ... 

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2014, 15:07:16 pm »
if I'm not mistaken you can have induction with 0 B field with this type of coil winding

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2014, 20:41:59 pm »
Maybe if the B field is not zero you get different results...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2014, 10:13:53 am »
A bif coil.
What does it do in praktisch?
What does it offers me in a watercell setup?

I like your formula,s.

I started to re read the Horvath patents again last week.
His development time line is very very interesting.
He is the one that went for low voltage high amp pulses to high voltage pulses on his cell.
Meyer might have copied it...

The bifcoil is an component that holds a  charge. Basically it holds 2 charges.
One in the saturated coil/core.
The other one in the capacitance of the 2 coils.
Meyer always stated that both values should in balance.
Charging the coil in such a way, you limit amps.
The discharge of that coil creates high voltage and high amps in a short periode.
Do that over a certain time periode and maybe we see a hughly charged watercapacitor...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2014, 13:38:01 pm »
It only works if water is able to hold some charge.
And water does hold a certain amount of charge.
Just hit it gain with a discharge and the cell will regulate the speed, aka level of voltage input and amp flow.
At the end, amps rock.
High voltage create the path

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2014, 14:11:09 pm »
Thats the spirit.

Working out this concept mean try to mix high electric fields with high electromagnetic fields maybe to provide the amps?

I'm with the mindset that meyer actually did it in several different manners.

I guess the simpler he used only plain electricity to create the resonant action... probably from his variac and pulsing generator. I say this because its indeed possible to switch an electric field like i explained short time ago, especially in a capacitor.

But than it comes to the fact that meyer uses water as electron source in a circuit that he claim to be self sustained.

First the circuit is only self sustained if the energy coming in is from the water otherwise no self sustain would be possible.

Second knowing that, and knowing that the physics never found a way to amplify energy in any way i ends up to the only possibility being that meyer discover something physics was not even looking into. 

He called it  fuel cell, so it relies on the movement of ions and their discharge.. From his description it seems that the energy is applied from inside to outside of the capacitor.. When he says that he apply the electric field to the water molecules 90ยบ ahead of current.

I'm identifying how smart stan was... i;m not trying to complicate i'm trying to understand more...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2014, 14:33:48 pm »
Is not only AC or DC i'm looking into.. just pulsed. but a pulse always reverts the polarity if inductive so somehow still considered ac.. .suming this to DC field you can switch the electric fields like i describe. .is an idea based or inspired on the description of the resonant action.

Other things i'm into are induction and electromagnetic fields in general applied to water cell ideal...

I think like you, Stan should not be a guide at all but only his words might be valuable because he creates the possibility to knew things to exist and be discovered or re discovered.

Great to have you guys debating here, i respect you pretty much too Mookie you and Steve and others active in experimenting reading studying and posting. I'm happy to be here.

Thanks

Br
Fabio
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 15:03:29 pm by sebosfato »