Author Topic: Bifilar coil  (Read 12214 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Bifilar coil
« on: March 30, 2014, 08:40:22 am »
I would like to try to explain what i understand now by the bifilar coil...that meyer proposed.

Actually its function would be in my understanding simply to cause induction on each other as mutual effect. Since they form an electric circuit with the secondary but has no coupling to the primary due to the cancellation effect the secondary acts as secondary the primary acts as primary and the chokes acts like primary and secondary both but it inducts only to each other also because of the canceling effect.

• Global Moderator
Re: Bifilar coil
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 08:46:05 am »
So basically the secondary input electric energy to it and the coils increase the electric field effecting the water by the cooperative induction effect...

Its clear that if you connect the chokes in bucking configuration they cause negligible voltage drop because the induction cancel each other... but having a capacitor that leaks current you could use this stress to significantly apply voltage fields with little amp consuming...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 12:30:44 pm »
The bifilar choke system is a feedback system not a simple inductive coils. Its a non inductive coil. Still it has some inductance. The coupling can be manipulated by changing the gap of the core or inserting a section of core inside the coils. The magic is all there.

The problem is understanding that their effect comes from the electromagnetic interaction.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2014, 14:19:21 pm »
the capacitor is being discharged through the LC.. if I had a mosfet of some kind that closes instead of opening during pulse on I would throw out the core.. only some coils are needed for what Im talking about.. but I can't find anything that works like that.. the reason I would put three coils like that is to completely damp the oscillation of the LC so no opposite charge will escape to the other plate.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 14:53:30 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 17:06:22 pm »
I'm going to describe better my idea to see if i understand it better...

The canceling self induction is accomplished by having the coils exactly the same size and perfect coupled.

Resistance of the wires distance and gaps between the coils can help reduce the coupling. Reducing the coupling makes the coils acts like inductors again but coupled to each other to some degree.

This is the key. 

I thin the best design would be each inductor wound in a of a C core and the other on the other C core so the coils can have a gap between each other and this way the coupling can be perfectly adjusted. 

The Dc current in the secondary completely cancel out its magnetic field since is applied thru the central tap so it does not interfere nor saturate the core induction capabilities while if they are are at different portions of the core two regions of bucking magnetic fields is going to be created that might interact with primary magnetic field. 

A magnetic shunt could also be used to try to decouple the coils or the secondary from the primary. it could be a good idea.

an inductor store energy in the form of magnetic field when there is current flowing in it. My idea is that the stray magnetic field of the dc current on the chokes will help decoupling them therefore increasing the induction somehow.

I also thought of other possibility of having  two CC cores each with its choke, and to provide a coil that is shorted to its self and passes thru both cores... this way they could be maybe changed the game. I have to think about. 

Illustration of the concept  (http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2863.0;attach=13412;image)
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2863.0;attach=13414;image)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 17:47:33 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 18:02:45 pm »
try this with very low frequency and an oscilloscope. - is inside + is outside cylinder

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2014, 19:31:04 pm »
try this with very low frequency and an oscilloscope. - is inside + is outside cylinder

Good point geon but whats the point of the electrons coming of from the ground? you still spend energy to move them in the coil.. that way..

I kind of see your point but than i guess the other coil should have similar approach.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 08:26:54 am »
I have my reasons to put it like that... the dampimg of the LC should be very big or it needs other configuration.