Author Topic: The most overlooked patent  (Read 4323 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
The most overlooked patent
« on: February 13, 2014, 12:55:49 pm »
Hello i was taking a read again at the Electrical Pulse Generator patent from stanley meyer and found out that its just amazing!

From what i understand it can generate big currents with no back force since the magnetic field of the generated current should be mostly contained within the toroidal ring former.

It follows the idea of the homopolar generator and thereto it can generate direct current or pulsed current....

There are no contact brushes...

If i understood it correct it has two north poles facing each other having the toroidal coil passing there between...

the north on one side induce voltage upwards and the other side downwards.. .

simply genius

i was guessing if the EPG particle accelerator relies its operation on the same principle..

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2846.0;attach=13273;image)

• let the voltage do the work
Re: The most overlooked patent
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 00:19:47 am »
primary can be a magnet bemf does work at last... but no ou here

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 03:51:07 am »
I didn't understood it very well your drawing could you explain little better?

Geon this is the case in my drawing where the magnetic field is zero but theres still induction that you mentioned. Do you know this patent?

I just made a diagram of what is happening in this patent and noticed that is the same case. The coil represented there in this drawing is a toroidal coil so the north going into the paper represented by the x x x is the back magnetic field but its contain inside the toroidal coil since outside a toroidal coil the magnetic field is zero.

thereto the claim of meyer that it does not create an opposite magnetic field might come true.

I'm constructing the EE core generator to test ...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 04:47:41 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2014, 08:44:39 am »
magnetic field strength is 1/r^3 approximately so yes it could work even if B field is zero in total but not for each wire.. in meyer patent emf is induced in each wire and the current induces the magnetic field inside the toroid .. in my drawing the same happens but I use the bemf from the secondary , one coil has opposite velocity from the other, if you add one third coil and put the secondary inside the toroid it's exactly the same but it uses the bemf from the coils to induce current in the toroid.. unfortunately lenz law still applies in my drawing ..\\\\ the magnetic field of the toroid itself and fields inside are contained inside the toroid  , in the case of meyer the fields are perpendicular and can't affect each other.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 09:21:31 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 11:05:29 am »
Yes i think you got it!

Exactly the bemf of the induced current in the toroid is inside the toroid so its field is perpendicular to the induced field so the back force shouldn't exist.

i didn't understood your drawing yet that much...

In the case of meyer only the toroid moves te field coils are stationary.... in the preferred embodiment theres this first toroid that moves in a disk where there are also field coils on the other side which turns together with said first toroid and induces in a second stationary toroid the voltage to the loads...

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2014, 19:45:41 pm »
epg if there were a magnet in the electron's a s s  it would go forever  ;D  are there such electrons with assmagnets? for easier calculation take the electron to be the observer.. electron must have speed first

the orange stuff is the coil there a guy named william j. hooper it hit me while reading his stuff

regarding the previous drawing the v are the velocities of the coils.. the opposite magnetic field comes from the secondary back emf ..
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 23:31:49 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2014, 23:36:17 pm »
that was nice link

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2014, 09:06:56 am »
do u understand?