Author Topic: Stanley Meyers Meyer Sister and Niece talk about his Death  (Read 2111 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Stanley Meyers Meyer Sister and Niece talk about his Death
« on: January 06, 2014, 06:55:37 am »
Link to interview or google Stan Meyer Niece

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 21:43:22 pm by jim miller »

Re: Stanley Meyers Meyer Sister and Niece talk about his Death
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 21:19:57 pm »
Thanks Jim i listen to that on 15dec,and found nothing new,the moderator was asking weird questions,and the women didnt knowed anything technical,they didnt  even were to close to stan...Wonder why Steve did not accept the invitation..why didnt tell the the world the truth...coward...
« Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 15:51:22 pm by jim miller »

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 03:16:47 am »
I just heard the interview. There's back ground noise through half of it in the YouTube version (sucks). The guy (not to bright, sorry) doing the interview isn't very good. The women didn't know much about Stan and his life (didn't seem very close at all). I think most people that have studied Stan's work know a hell of a lot more about him then they do. Amazing! I really wish we could here from Steve (Stephen) before he passes on (not to happy with him). A waste of time for the most part.

What have you got to lose Stephen Meyer!!!!!!! Reach Down And Grab A Pair!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 22:25:28 pm »
I just heard the interview. There's back ground noise through half of it in the YouTube version (sucks). The guy (not to bright, sorry) doing the interview isn't very good. The women didn't know much about Stan and his life (didn't seem very close at all). I think most people that have studied Stan's work know a hell of a lot more about him then they do. Amazing! I really wish we could here from Steve (Stephen) before he passes on (not to happy with him). A waste of time for the most part.

What have you got to lose Stephen Meyer!!!!!!! Reach Down And Grab A Pair!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen has memory issues now.
Some of what the ladies say is inaccurate.
He should interview me.
Only a few people alive had as much contact w/Stan as Me.
JP

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 02:19:52 am »
You should be interviewed! Not by that guy, though. I was a little harsh with Steve in my post. I Take That Back. Sorry, Steve Meyer! If you should read this. I did finally hear an Uncut version of him explain things in a 2007 radio interview compilation. I learned a lot from that and it confirmed some things I was wondering about. Here is the Smart Scarecrow (Gary Hendershot), he would do the interview. Just email him and set it up. He does reply.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLB191A62AE90AE058

Email:
smartscarecrow@gmail.com

Did you ever get your cell working? I know you spent some bucks on it. Thanks for the reply, contact any time, Keep us updated about the Gary Hendershot interview,

Warm regards,

Derek

« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 01:33:32 am by radiola18 »