Author Topic: The Dc resonant transformer  (Read 25112 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: The Dc resonant transformer
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 19:13:52 pm »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2013, 10:26:44 am »
I think the idea is that there can not be crossing magnetic or electric fields. So when the field inside the toroid is high it blocks the attraction of the magnets. 

When they use a toroid? there are two magnetic fields generated, one inside the torus and the other could be canceled if the windings are winded in a manner as to not go in only one direction along the toroid. But if its not, particularly that alignment proposed is somewhat equivalent to using a coil.   

I made some advance in my drawings... i came up with the idea of a a feedback transformer, basically two transformers the first being feed by the source and having a second primary coil. Its secondary coil is connected to the primary coil of the other transformer and the secondary of the second transformer is connected thru the load to the other primary of the first transformer.

This arrangement consist of a feedback since the more energy the load consumes the more voltage goes to the second primary coil and thereto this same by induction must go to the secondary and thereto to the primary of the second transformer.

could it be over unity?   

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2013, 11:35:12 am »
try it then

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2013, 11:38:25 am »
I'm thinking here what components i'm going to use and windings turns factors,,,

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 03:48:41 am »
I'm thinking here what components i'm going to use and windings turns factors,,,

I can not find anything that will help teach  determaining factors for primary turns Seb, can you describe basic primary turns factors?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 20:39:00 pm »
To determine the primary turns you need to know the Bmax of the core you want to use, the crossectional area, frequency and voltage of operation.

Than you apply the formula according to your situation, if pulsed dc, or square or ac wave.

Once you know the primary turns you can set the other secondary needed turns.

Thats because you are using the equation to determine how much flux is allowed into this transformer.

I was thinking a transformer does not offer a BEMF like motors do when they speed up.
You draw current from the secondary you reduce the primary inductance and lot o current go in...

I'm thinking a way to have a kind of BEMF of motors inside the transformer to help it become a generator of energy and not a transformer...

I don't know if its impossible... 

1Henrie = 1volt*1second /1amp

This mean if you apply 1 volt to a 1 henrie coil in 1 second 1 amper will be flowing

If you than multiply the Bmax of the core material to the crossectional area in m2 you get the maximum flux allowed on that core in webbers.

And the turns become = V/Webers/Frequency/4,44 for AC

If i remember well

I posted it some time ago ion my projects section somewhere...

• Global Moderator
Special announce
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2014, 17:26:19 pm »
I guess i discovered a way to extract energy from space time using a magnet and a transformer

The first time i saw something strange regarding adding magnets to coils is that when i had my resonant tank with the magnet simply glued to the coil the voltage was higher. I didn't had the knowledge to understand why it happened… 

Basically the way we use transformers is rather stupid.

The primary sets a positive changing magnetic field that induce in the secondary a current in the opposite direction than the current in the primary. Obviously than the magnetic field in it will cancel the primary magnetic field. Thats the basics of Lenz law, when a magnet approximates to a shorted coil the induced current in the coil will create a magnetic field that opposes or create a contrary force to the movement of the magnet.

This new year i thought a way to induce a current in the secondary in the same direction as the current going into the primary, by a negative changing magnetic field that  results in the current induced on the secondary reinforcing the primary magnetic field instead of killing it which should further induce greater emf in the secondary. So it wont create that counter magnetic field that makes transformers to consume high amps when loaded. 

Its the situation of a magnet dropping into a coil but instead of being repel by the lenz reaction force, the induced current creates a magnetic field ever increasing that only causes more attraction and induction and so on. 

Its all theory but i guess its correct since i used only physics laws to develop it.

Happy new year

« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 03:37:40 am by sebosfato »

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2014, 23:47:48 pm »
happy new year that's good news