Author Topic: The Dc resonant transformer  (Read 25107 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: The Dc resonant transformer
« Reply #128 on: February 07, 2014, 01:14:13 am »
\ when a charge is moving inside an ideal conductor there's no gravitational force exerted to the charges but as it exits the conductor force is exerted .... ofcourse they can't just pop out of the conductor they need to spend energy to do that but in theory the electrons have just beat conservation of energy,the force is too small ofcourse... but still ... how is energy conserved?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 01:36:54 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: February 07, 2014, 12:35:55 pm »
?

I don't know what are you talking about...

My idea is that i can combine a resonant tank with a couple of coils each having its on magnetic field to amplify the energy that is coupled from resonance to the coils but at the same time since the couple of coils are in a bulk fashion relative to one another they don't deplete the energy in the tank.

Imagine a magnet with a north pole approaching a coil... the coil is going to repel the magnet thereto at this coil you get a north pole opposing the magnet north.

If the coil already had a north pole before the movement of the magnet is clear than that its going to increase even further... 

Probably thats the case of a superconducting coil, it has the ability to maintaining the current so its poles can interact in the manner i'm thinking... maybe thats the meaning of amplifying inductive photons barbats talks about. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 12:52:43 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #130 on: February 07, 2014, 15:08:55 pm »
I don't understand what you're talking about either... make a drawing .. the only times you can get emf or simply work is when the magnetic flux is changing.. the starting magnetic field doesnt matter except that the core will get saturated faster..

in my case imagine an ideal conductor extending up some kms and electrons travelling up without gravity affecting them...whey they are free particles they should drop to earth... but read here: http://www.electrogravityphysics.com/assets/docs/freefall.pdf

• Global Moderator
« Reply #131 on: February 07, 2014, 23:38:26 pm »
Let me try to make it clear...

The idea is that having a permanent magnetic field generated by a dc current in a couple of output coils in such a manner that the voltage induced in the coils is going to completely cancel such as bifilar same length... but they are geometrically arranged like this the central coil is the resonating coil (air core) at the sides the field coils both point north agains each other.

In my point of view the induced voltage at the coils because of the flux switching...

My idea is to use exactly the barbat system feedback but using direct current at the coils to some how amplify the reception of the magnetic field. 

• Global Moderator
« Reply #132 on: February 07, 2014, 23:54:01 pm »
I was studying more about induction and i'm going to put my thoughts here.

When you have two coils one facing each other for example and you have one of them short circuited with it self and you energize the other the shorted coil is going to generate a voltage that is going to make current flow in such a manner that its going to create a magnetic field that opposes the magnetic field generated by the energized coil.

Is the same situation of a magnet approaching a shorted coil... 

Now when the current is maximum at the energized coil and it stop being energized, provided its allowed to let the current keep flowing its going to keep flowing in the same direction so the magnetic field don't flip here.. it just start to fall... at this point the voltage at the shorted coil and the energized coil reverses in the "primary" because it wants to keep flowing in the same direction but in the "secondary" it reverses because now the magnetic field is falling.

Is the same situation of a magnet getting far from the coil...

That being said we know thats how transformers work one coil generate a magnetic field the other generate a counter magnetic field as current flows to a load...

I'm saying wow lets make the transformer in such a manner that the secondary coils being energized by the dc current generate their own magnetic field and can be placed in such a manner that connected in series the current flowing thru them "cancel partially"  each other.. because they are geometrically separated by the resonating coil.

one time the resonating coil is going to repel said 1 secondary coil and at the same time attract the 2 secondary coil... so the fields some times repel and some times attract...

The power increase must come from the fact that the primary is interacting more strongly with the polarized secondary amplifying the output.

I'm going to construct it now its like a donald l smith device or tariel kapanandaze barbat and others....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: February 07, 2014, 23:59:17 pm »
Think of this you have a primary and a secondary...

the primary is applied a pulse... the secondary has connected to it a choke and a dc source..

(air core)

the primary lets say sends a north to the secondary and the secondary is already polarized with north agains the primary north.

The primary wants to induce a voltage that is going to increase the north already in the coil like increasing the repelling force intentionally, because supposedly its going to make the induced voltage or current output in this coil to be greater...

It becomes very obvious to me that something is strange about the polarity of the coils stanley meyer used,, maybe he was exploring this effect.. .   

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2014, 00:14:37 am »
Lets think about the possible interactions, The constant magnetic field in the can reacts as attraction or repulsion

if attraction  the receiving coil has a south pole (dc current) and the transmitter coil sends a north pole the receiving coil should generate a north pole to fight the north pole from the primary but its magnetic field only reverses if the current becomes greater than the dc current 

So in fact it can't  generate the north pole to react because its already south.

Now let the magnetic field fall... the induced voltage is going to be in such way to keep the magnetic field running as possible...

here i get confused and don't know is going to happen

« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2014, 08:55:07 am »
in the middle there can be a positive emf when L1 B1 is increasing and L2 B2 is decreasing.. I mentioned that before...

I can't see how this is possible.. with a transformer..
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 10:00:07 am by geon »