Author Topic: The Dc resonant transformer  (Read 25106 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: The Dc resonant transformer
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2014, 16:12:39 pm »
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2817.0;attach=13253;image)Check this out

First C1 gets charged to 100v for example...

Than C3 and C4 receives 100v from C1 plus 100v from coil 2 as coil 2 charges the C2 complex

So the C3 and C4 now have 100v each and C1 some voltage

C1 doesnt have some voltage C1 has the most voltage! ;D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2014, 06:17:28 am »
Yes right. (http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2817.0;attach=13261;image)

I designed this simpler one check it

Basically it only charges the c1 and than c1 and the kickback energy sum to charge c2 reversing also c1 voltage than c2 discharges and is obliged to charge c1
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 21:37:15 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2014, 16:55:40 pm »
The idea that is keeping me thinking is that when the C1 is charged during pulse on for sake of simplicity, the C2 is forced by the bifilar coil and arrange to keep at the same potential. But when polarity reverses the C2 could be extrapolated by 3 capacitors in series being the middle one charged reversely! what this tell me is that if you have negative voltage potential in that middle it sums up with source voltage to charge up C2 completely, but thats not all. A capacitor is a mean for storing charge, but this storage is limited by some factors, like size, dielectric constant, and thickness. The thickness dictates the electric field as direct function of the potential difference.

when you are charging a capacitor what is happening is that you add one electron at a time, and for every electron you add it gains a voltage potential. The sum of all the electrons times the voltage they had to fight to enter the capacitor equals the energy in that give capacitor.

Now lets look at the very instant of the point where C2 plates are at the same potential than c1 plates and the voltage reverses in the coil. What happens is that the coil is going to charge C2 but charging C2 means to discharge C1 too. But the point is that the electrons coming out of the coil are actually attracted to get into that capacitor.. by the electric flux formed..

is necessary to do further mathematical analysis to complete this theory, here is going to be possible chose the parameters knowing the parameters to change to improve the performance.

« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2014, 10:45:41 am »
There is always the possibility that I made a mistake during measurements, the only things I used is a battery a dmm and some plates,, it's the charge configuration that is so important I need an electrostatic voltmeter to tell what's really going on.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 12:08:29 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
The force depends on the charge
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2014, 13:21:42 pm »
Hello

I had another idea,...

electromagnetic Forces depends on the quantity of charges...

The interaction for example of a charged plate to a neutral plate is that in the neutral plate and the charged plate the charges arrange to the situation of lower energy possible.

I was thinking about what if adding a magnetic field could helped a coil to resonate more. but i ask myself if it helps in one way it don't help in the other way since the magnetic field must reverse during resonance.

But that is not true if diodes are used to make the inductors unipolar ...

The idea is that a coil having dc current should interact more strongly with another primary or resonating coil. because theres charges there moving. creating a magnetic charge to interact....

« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2014, 22:52:45 pm »
I just remembered a patent about charging water droplets and passing them through a net to get some kinetic energy from the wind..  I know it has nothing to do with this but it's cool  :P

• Global Moderator
« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2014, 07:02:31 am »
 8)
I just remembered a patent about charging water droplets and passing them through a net to get some kinetic energy from the wind..  I know it has nothing to do with this but it's cool  :P

The idea is that a coil having current flowing should receive more action .... since it has a electromagnetic  self field...

« Reply #127 on: February 04, 2014, 10:00:49 am »
 coils have some capacitance themselves because there's electric field developed between the wires
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 11:02:45 am by geon »