Author Topic: Free energy concept  (Read 4318 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: Free energy concept
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 18:39:24 pm »
ok do you have any equation that explains this wave guide tube? I dont know about discharging it on ground but it wouldn't give more energy out that way.. one way I think is possible is to use an electron multiplier ,that way you can get some of the thousands of eV gained back.. and the only power consumption is from the 100V electron gun.. so there's deffinately some extra energy going out.. can you get any info on that old man has he succeeded with this gepec generator I can't find anything over the internet.
I might build this I only need some pumps, some measuring equipment e.t.c.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 18:58:32 pm by geon »

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2013, 14:13:53 pm »
well this was a bit over optimistic in the first place , if you use a thermionic electron gun the energy cost per electron is more than the energy gained from the capacitor .. even if you use cold-cathode field emitter still the same problem.. there's just to much power dissipation to the environment from today's electronics , there may be low power consumption electron guns out there but these should be custom made by labs if there are any.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 16:40:28 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 04:27:36 am »
I guess if you get perfect very high vacuum so no ionizable media inside, than if you could release electrons on one side i can't see why you can't get the electrons somewhere else out of the circuit other than the high voltage positive plate that accelerated the electrons.

If the electrons are released at T=0 than at T= 1 high voltage is applied, the electrons takes a time T=x to arrive at the other electrode.

If the electrons are allowed to hit the positive electrode, they will give up their charge and result as a load to the high voltage source.

If the high voltage source is disconnected or interrupted the electrons will hit the plate and make it become negative relative to earth and as such this electrons can be discharged back to ground where they came from initially from the filament circuit which were grounded.

If more electrons make thru the gap and they are such more as to reverse the charge of the capacitor than its not over unity. but if there is a gain in voltage than the system must have absorbed vacuum energy from the electric fields!

For example for a stream of water we can deviate it with an electric field, and change the place it will hit the ground. it didn't really done any work since the definition of the work is that if he is attracted but than lose the attraction at another point it makes counter work too.

Think of a capacitor, it has vaccum dielectric and one of the plates is irradiated with light and ger electrons released its also a glowing hot plate grounded so the electrons come out this way,, , when the amps are restricted to flow to the positive plate the gain in energy might becomes available at the amp restricting device to be discharged.. Maybe??? hehe

I think is not impossible to have such great amounts of electrons available.

Think of nuclear waste? It could generate more power than all the grids are providing together today for many decades, if what we are talking about really makes sense.

Paul Brown dedicated his life to this and got killed as it seems he used resonance and electric fields to add energy to ions inside those nuclear batteries. 

I don't know wave equations ... yet. but it seems to me that the epg still a mistery to me.

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2013, 08:57:11 am »
when the amps are restricted to flow to the positive plate the gain in energy might becomes available at the amp restricting device to be discharged

what do you mean exactly? 

Another problem with the capacitor is that because the charges are free to move in the metal lattice of the capacitor the + plate will have it's charges repelled from the electron beam and because there's a magnetic field the electrons will go at the bottom at the plate like the hall effect reducing the total force exerted on the e-beam aka capacitor field will become non-uniform,  there will be the same kind of repulsion in the - plates but because the electrons are travelling towards the positive plate and force on the charges of the plates is dependent on distance there will be more net force on the + plate, ofcourse when charges move inside the plate there is resistance and heat dissipation I^2*R, if we use metal with low work functions for the capacitors electrons might escape the  + plate because of the heat generated when the e-beam is pulsed.. this is a problem for me but it can be used to generate energy there's no energy cost for this charge movement except that it tries to reduce the force on the e-beam... ofcourse there must be an electric field that attracts the electrons more that the capacitors + plate , that can be a grounded plate on the bottom side of the capacitor. so there are 3 plates in total. heat dissipation is really low in high vacuum so there's no heat wasted to the environment

« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 09:24:38 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2013, 09:33:58 am »
I mean to use a dielectric... to impede the dielectric discharge of the flying electrons, they are  going to charge this capacitance formed...

We are maybe forgiving about screening of charge i guess.

If we insert 1 micro coulomb of charge hypothetically and this makes 40kv potential, when the fillament release electrons this potential will lower since traveling electrons are screening the charge so for every charge you need a positive charge to accelerate it. ... the gain can be not only from the electric field but is also a  conversion of the heat or light or radioactive decay into electric energy. A theoretical 100% efficiency conversion process.. Thermoionic for say.

I guess if we could use the energy they loss on the impact with the positive plate it could become more interesting...

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2013, 09:43:56 am »
regarding the EPG what if.. he just used a spark plug inside with very high voltage so to overcome the potential barrier of 70% lightspeed for electrons(which is less for ions.. )something like peter graneau's water explosions, graneau said there was a lot of extra kinetic energy in his experiments maybe meyer found a way to get all this energy back with these coils, if you search back at my posts I explain it better..
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 12:48:25 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2013, 10:16:33 am »
Well something says to me that he used those coils like wave guides to shake the material inside with alternating high voltage. But as he used it claiming and amplifier arrangement it seems to me that he than also needs to apply an initial magnetic field, or to polarize the material and make such way that its movements allow the magnetic force to be applied transversally. ?

Fact one, if he place a material having ions those would move accordingly with the electric field applied Physical displacement.

Now If you have all ions with their magnetic fields aligned just because of a initial magnetic field applied than makes some sense to have the electricity amplifier arrangement.

Stan called it an electrical particle generator, but he uses particle acceleration for this purpose.

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2013, 12:52:34 pm »
why do you say that he used a magnetic field?