Author Topic: Free energy concept  (Read 4317 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Free energy concept
« on: October 15, 2013, 06:45:02 am »
I was thinking and maybe i understood the meaning of the traveling circles of smoke tesla taught about..

Electric waves travels longitudinally but they can also be reflected and suffer interference.

My question is?

If you can use two lasers de-phased and make all energy disappear.

Than why can't this interference question mark lead to a new way of using the technology we already have.

If you get a transmitter and a receiver that are at a certain distance of each other and the frequency match the wavelength the receiver reaction would be re-transmited to the transmitter not as a load but as a re-inforcing signal.

So if a closed system was possible where not all but most of the energy is reflected than i guess a perpetual ever increasing oscillation would be possible.

Maybe thats what he tried to do with the moon haha   

• Global Moderator
Re: Free energy concept
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 04:26:18 am »
Other concept Barbat discloses in his patents is:

The electromagnetic waves travels at the speed of light. When they intercept a low mass electron its going to accelerate it at greater strength than it would do to a normal mass or free electron. According to Lamour radiation theory the inductive photons will have a greater intensity proportional to the square of the proportion between the low mass electron and the normal one.

So if you had a material containing electrons having 0,1  of the normal electron mass and send thru it electromagnetic waves you would get 100x greater inductive energy being re-irradiated from it.   

This is according to him due to the fact that this electrons can move pretty much faster than an electron in a metal would. A metal has lots of free electrons so they move really slow.   

now

It seems to me that Donald L smith said something very similar. If i remember well he stated that the energy increases with the square of the frequency because he is fliping electrons...

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 10:06:03 am »
sebosfato where does the extra energy come from? energy is E=h/p=h/m*v

anyway no b-s I've found a way for xtra energy using capacitor plates if you don't disturb the charge of plates then you can have as much free acceleration as you want... it's so simple I dont know why no one has found .. I only used maxwell's equation and voila more energy out but I don't know how energy of the system will be conserved maybe something will happen like quantum phenomena never conceived before :P

and about the surface charge redistribution on the plates when electrons pass by, this will only heat up the capacitor plates since the first charges can't leave the capacitor plates voltage doesnt drop.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 10:30:37 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 11:05:29 am »
I see it like an amplification device,

Its a kind of LC having on the L side an air core transformer... so the LC circuit has a load which is the low mass electrons material since this is a short circuit it will load the primary.

When you get a short circuit in a transformer, the current flowing in the secondary has reverse direction to that current flowing in the primary so it creates a counter magnetic field, this is responsible to lower the inductance of the primary if the secondary is shorted,

But the point is: If the secondary has a lose coupling to the primary and this are air core  one coil inside the other with a certain empty space between them (a gap), and then inside this secondary there is another coil but this very well coupled to the secondary than if the secondary has a counter magnetic field any induction in this output coil will have a non opposing magnetic field to the primary...

I guess the amplifier coil serves like a faraday cage since its shorted such that it has greater coupling to the primary than the output coil siting inside of the amplifier coil (secondary).

Actually i don't know why this should not work without this low mass electrons...

But the idea is the following

the ampere was determined using the electric current of 1 ampere and coils to create a force and ... this way they stabilished the magnetic field

But this was done using copper, the problem is copper has normal mass electrons and as such behave like other metals so the electron when have normal mass irradiate a certain amount of magnetic field...

If you think about what he says, the magnetic field increases when the coil has smaller turn diameter, why?
because this imply greater centripetal (acceleration)...thus more radiation of inductive photons...

But when this mass is not respected the electrons are allowed to have greater (acceleration) and according to lamour it will increase the magnetic field irradiated from it with the square of the diference in mass

so if the amplifier coil is acting as a shield as a load and as a primary 

The primary acts as primary and L of LC network

The output coil serves as output and feedback coil to maintain it self sustaining oscillation.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 11:38:58 am »
geon could you please show that calculations explaining each step?

Thanks

• Global Moderator
EPG mystery solved?
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:36:26 pm »
I think that in the end i came up with understanding the principle behind EPG technology from all this...

Think of the copper tubes as a coil not just a tube and inside of it there is the ionizable gas...

You than connect a capacitor between its ends and it forms a resonant tank.

You wind many coils (transversally to this magnetic field) around the tubes.. why?

the resonant tank will create electric fields that will accelerate the ions, the ions accelerating irradiate what? magnetic field which is readily captured by the transverse coils!!!!!!!!!! the output voltage is determined by the driving force, number of turns and resonance parameters...

just like or somewhat similar to nuclear magnetic resonance!!! NMR

The point should be something like, since ions can be positive and negative or only positive or only negative and move fast and the electrons are negative and moving on the copper tubes creating no net magnetic field inside the tube there should be a gain in energy from the movement this ions gain from the electric field.... I'm assuming that since the fields are not static and because of impedance and the fluid can be conductive or dielectric theres going to be electric field inside the tube.

What if the ionizeable media is a high dielectric?

What if the tube has a internal insulation?

I can be plain wrong too from some drawings i was doing...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 13:29:32 pm by sebosfato »

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 16:28:42 pm »
sebosfato sorry I dont get it how this will work , explain it better.. as far as the the capacitor I was talking about I can tell you that if you place a magnetic field the same direction as the electric field an electron you shoot from an electron gun won't hit the positive plate hence no work being made from the capacitor in short terms as long as the capacitor plate doesnt loose it's charge it can provide free energy .. the trick is to use the magnetic field to change the exit angle of the electron... tell me if you understand what I mean.. I've only made some rough calculations on paper and it works.. in reality I need a computer model but I don't know how to make one and I dont have the equipment
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 18:32:29 pm by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 18:32:10 pm »
I found that a copper tube if ac is applied to it, function as a wave guide and there might be electric and magnetic standing waves but also a traveling wave... This may create the shaking of ions correct to transversely induce into the out coils of the epg...

I understand what you mean you mean a oscilloscope like but the electron is strongly deviated to not arrive into the screen and discharge... Well if its directed else where it could be discharged to ground right? I thought of that but never did any experiments. There is an old man here in brazil that worked on that principle and he use to call it gepec generator of energy by capacitive effect