Author Topic: Several New Modern Inventions  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Several New Modern Inventions
« on: September 09, 2013, 00:10:52 am »
˜The first thing we did in the scientific area is that you aways got to learn to ask the right question!˜

Why have no one else thought of this technology before?

1 The knowledge will come at a time of great trouble!

2 The reason why Faraday didn't discovered the polarization process is that he would need several modern day inventions of prior knowledge. 

One thing that he needed was the invention of Stainless Steel which its inert to the process and thereto make of it a non self-destructing unite and you can expose the water molecules to electric fields and it won't add any chemicals to the water bath.

He said this and more on the new zealand house meeting:

How do we economically split the water molecules? Switching off the covalent bound and do it economically?

He than says that the second thing Faraday would have to know is that the bounding of water molecules is actually held by electrical attraction force and that this force is equivalent to the two shared electrons.! 

Stan said Faraday worked from a very crude battery cell setup where the short condition can't allow the voltage to take over and do the work.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 11:41:39 am by sebosfato »

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Several New Modern Inventions
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2013, 08:16:19 am »
Stan said Faraday worked from a very crude battery cell setup where the short condition can't allow the voltage to take over and do the work.

He said this and more on the new zealand house meeting.

He said that one of the inventions faraday would need to have to even think about his process were Stainless Steel. Since its inert to the process and thereto make of it a non self-destructing unite.

He than says that Faraday needed to know that water molecules are a dielectric materials and how this is related to the formation of the water molecule and its electrovalent characteristics.

Nice....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2013, 22:25:18 pm »
I got a number for you: 4798661

Stan said in the new zealand film that horvath patent was the best patent ever made about electrolyzes... and make a citation in the patent with number above.

The info is coded into this patent. He cleverly describe the amp limiting device thru the lines... in a way that you think he is talking about something else. ..   

• Global Moderator
Voltage Potential
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 04:58:09 am »
A student was thinking what if i use the water as dielectric would it be any good?

What about a 4 plate series 1mm per gap cell having high voltage applied but on two of the three cavities the water has no electrolyte...

Since the dielectric is 81 ? what s going to happen?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:34:54 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Physics theory could be wrong?
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 10:53:26 am »
Well if the WFC technology don't work this means that physics has laws that are not correct.

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 18:04:38 pm »
you  mean  if  it  works  .. :P  have  you  found  these  laws  yet?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 00:11:08 am »
No i mean if it don't work! Because according to physics law, restricting the amps and allow voltage to take over is possible in the way i mean it. The formula gives you that!

In short terms understanding the relation between the coefficients (characteristics) of the system as a whole is requirement for understanding the amp restriction !

To get amp restriction into play is not really obvious, but is incredible that any physics doctor discovered this before because of its simplicity.

This principle is totally obscure, and non obvious at all.

I'm not wiling to open it here in discussion. My intention is to make you think and maybe come up with other ideas.

Basically P=V*I so if yo have less I you expend less power to apply a given voltage level.

But the key is that water is a dielectric and has a 78,5 value

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 08:43:04 am »
What do you mean?
More R  and less I ?