Author Topic: THEWATERENERGY1  (Read 4535 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
THEWATERENERGY1
« on: July 10, 2013, 07:46:33 am »

Does anybody knows this researcher?

Best regards
Steve

Re: THEWATERENERGY1
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 12:56:02 pm »
Sebosfato known because he is a friend(not sure).

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 00:29:03 am »
Yeah I sort of do, did meet him once at the RAI where he was displaying his 2 cylinder diesel Canta like vehicle which he claimed to had running on water/watergas. Sorry if this doesn't make sense to others out there , Steve knows what I'm tlaking about.

I wasn't particularly impressed with his talk and/or his builds, his cell looked like a more or less basic dry cell but with perforated plates. His claims are BIG but I have never seen anything in action other than in his videos which are interesting indeed. He may well be onto something we have overlooked but he is not really willing to talk. Definitely not an open source kinda guy.  I do know some others that went into business more or less but haven't heard news since.

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 14:25:09 pm »
The Rai is a big exhibition building in Amsterdam....

Daobra,
Some of the old dieselengines had the funny thing that they could run on water, directly....
I heard this from more then 1 person. Myself, i never had the change to test this.
Maybe they ran first on diesel and switched later to water.
About the cell of Thewaterenergy person, i cannot see anything else then you do.
The guy states that it runs in resonance....
He fills an empty waterbottle with steam as a way of measurements......
So, not sure what he is doing....but it looks like some kind of pre-commercial steps....

• Testing
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 05:36:37 am »
My Old Neighbor would tell me storys about a man that would get his deisel hot then switch over to normal water. Said it ran fine, and also said it had to be switched back to diesel before it was shut off to restore the system.

Why would my 80 years old neighbor lie about this, he still runs his own single employed company and welds heavy machines for a living. It is possible he may have not understood what he seen. He is my elder and wouldn't lie for any reason to me.

Online Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2014, 20:50:16 pm »
water can't combust since it's already oxidized but it can help with the expansion of gases OR in the negative of the piston travel water misted vapor would condensate  lowering the internal pressure of the cylinder and generating power maybe the diesel part has to do with the inside cylinder being coated with amorphous carbon mostly?

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2014, 11:33:15 am »
If water is exposed to an oil fire.......
So, maybe thats what was happening?

Online Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2014, 01:03:58 am »
that's gas expansion right there ;D but  inside the engine there are greater pressures than the atmospheric

do you know about the exclusion zone of liquids where let's say there's a hydrophlic surface water will structure itself near this surface and expel all impurities such as ions so there would be a no conduction zone for some nanometers I wonder if meyer used this because this would actually increase voltage in a capacitor structure in only one surface is hydrophilic and other is hydrophobic because net ionic charge will flow to one plate
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:29:31 am by geon »