Author Topic: EEC the mission  (Read 9683 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: EEC the mission
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2013, 04:42:32 am »
This is something Ive never told anyone....  James Robey, the guy with Herman Anderson car spent the night at my house several years ago so I could take he and I to a place to get mine and Hermans electrodes replated at the same place (prosumably) that Herman had em done.. well the electrodes... one was diffrent... if you are familar with Hermans design you'll recall a bolt attactched to the center of the electrode for a power connection on one lectrode + it appeared as tho a hole was drilled thru the center of the electrode and the bolt was placed over the outside of the electrode leaving a cyndrillic like open space on the inside of the electrode the diameter of maybe 1", I hope i explained that well enough so anyone interested can get a good mental picture of it.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2013, 16:48:00 pm »
Yes i mean there is going to be high voltage on the car if this electrons are consumed somehow thus there must be some relation to this image:

I mean if the car is an isolated universe, you can't actually steal electrons from a gas that flous if you are not liberating this electrons to another place or the car could end up charged...

this might mean that if monoatomic hydrogen is one of the targets, such as monoatomic oxygen, than ionizing the air positivelly and hydrogen negativelly makes quite sense... the only thing needed is the double gases flow and high voltage...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2013, 17:33:33 pm »
probably the exhaust gases could also be a way to disperse the charge... but probably not

I'm not very familiar with anderson's technology.... but to get soft x rays you need high vacuum i guess.... or an xray tube!

i having many ideas about how the manipulation of this gases could make the gases coming out the electrolyzer ionized maybe negatively. why?

If we use the air ionizer having oxygen flowing thru it nitrogen ... and we are geting this electrons and placing at the negative electrode of the electrolyser maybe the hydrogen generated could become easily monoatomic but as we are applying also a potential difference than this electrons tends to leave the electrode by field ionization, and collide with water....

I'm assuming that a constant flow of air thru the ionizer will create a current but this current is restricted because it charges the electrolyser negatively and stuck there

Anyway the charge must go somewhere, maybe to the output hydrogen and less probably but  still the oxygen too...
Maybe a chain reaction can occur
I mean the cathode start electron emission by field action
the current will be a function of the potential applied to the cell to the air gas processor and the flow of gases ....

If this are ions than it makes sense what stan talks about the hydrogen electrical generator... because ions have a magnetic field i guess... at high pressure, high density of ions....

doesn't make sense? to take out something from somewhere you got to put that something elsewhere....

maybe ground could be used too, because it is an endless source of electrons and positive charges too.. .

i guess many sharpy electrodes could be the eec and than it must be

« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 18:44:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 17:18:12 pm »
Lets consider the image below

Well it become very clear that at the right cell it could be water or air,  as source of electrons... if water than the electrolysis products should become positively charged...

On the left cell water is used and it receive the negative voltage from the HV source....

I'm guessing that the current measured thru the HV source is dependent on the evolution of gases....

When water evaporates it liberates negative ions if water is properly grounded... if its isolated the negative ions will cease because water became positively charged....   

Since in this idea i'm injecting the electrons at the hydrogen electrode, i guess the result will be monoatomic hydrogen.... If a cascade effect occur than other things should be expected...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 17:33:20 pm »
http://www.trifield.com/content/about-air-ions/

means to measure if the gas is coming out ionized could be:

Make the gas pass thru a metalic pipe and measure the voltage of the pipe in relation to ground

Connect the pipe to ground and measure the current

If current is flowing on the high voltage source than this might mean that the gases are going out of water carrying charge....

I guess ground could be used too instead of the flow of air or another water cell,

The air or two isolated systems must be required for moving applications such as a car, since the car must be neutral to be safe

The cathode in the air arrangement could be a hot filament connected to ground... this way the thermal emission would allow for cascading effect if low pressure is used...  Maybe not required....

The gases could pass thru two  isolated tubes and than electricity could be re generated, i guess

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 00:05:16 am »
So most electron sources come from Thermionic sources like:

Low pressure mercury gas discharge lamps.

Like Andersen said: using soft x rays.....
Herman was saying to get the density required for the combustion chamber he used soft xrays to increase the density(weight) of the gas by a factor of 2 where hydrogen's mass density is 1 into deuterium's mass density (weight) of 2. :) I think another important part of Herman's system is the standing pipe... that thing had some preasure in it... I had to actually glue the lid on mine to keep from leaking gas.

Yes, i remember Herman saying something like that too.
But i couldnot hear what isotope he ment...

If we where able to add electrons to the hydrogen atom, we would get a proton with two electrons in a wider orbit then normal. In my book that means more energy as well...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2013, 21:55:36 pm »
An EEC is a rather easy device to construct. I had found this novel device some time ago, glad it's still up!

(http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/861/b02/861b0206-a584-4a7d-b9e9-6bfe1def7c64)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2013, 05:22:52 am »
The idea is not bad but is not possible that it charges the air forever.

The electrons must go somehere otherise it can't function. it will get so negativelly charged that it won't accept electrons anymore

that what i'm trying to think about here... i mean if we charge something the charge must flow to somewhere else... a lamp cant destroy electrons like stan meant...

I guess that f the electrons are added to hydrogen gas  electrons into one atom makes of it a negative ion with 1electrons charge and that means pretty not stable, i guess that one thing that happens is that H2 atoms become H monoatomic and its already a great deal.

I guess i got your point steve meyer said that the eletcrons orbit would become larger right?

I mean if they are so unstable than the same electron that splited one molecule can split others as well. the formation of hydrogen molecules generate energy right?

oh boy this is getting good
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 05:54:21 am by sebosfato »