Author Topic: EEC the mission  (Read 9681 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: EEC dielectrics the mission
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2013, 09:24:06 am »
Well it seems to act as a capacitor but where the capacitance will be a function of the availability of ions...
So is possible knowing how many ions there are in air at least estimate the potential required to be applied to do something...

If the applied voltage potential amps restricted because its in a plastic insulator for example, when you put charges in it it creates an electric field in the direction of where you took of the charges... but right in the middle ions start to get far away from each other... such that it create a counter electric field... such as to reduce the original field. so it acts just like a dielectric... Of course!!!

than thats the dielectric properties of interest to meyer... i mean how difficult is to separate ions in a dielectric... Water is good to dissolve things because of its High dielectric value, meaning that salt for example when is in water its ions has 81 times less attraction to each other because the electric field is reduced by the water separating the ions. of course there are other factors...

He clearly stated that its all about moving and deflecting charges.. .

Its known that at a certain potential applied he air start to conduct some current meaning its being ionized, there to is possible that meyers properly ionized some air and than provided its mechanical separation by action of the pump and electric fields... 

What if you have only one polarity of ions to use?

http://www.physics.usyd.edu.au/super/life_sciences/E/E-all.pdf

something about E fields physics 3 material

Its supposed to be x ray ions, Seb.....

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: EEC the mission
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 11:11:41 am »
what do you mean with x ray ions?

Im still thinking about it...

what if the isolated electrodes receive a conductive coating and this lends to the ions temporarily a charge such that it gets charged.... when this happens the polarity of the field is reversed by resonant circuit and when the operation is complete it pushes the charge off into a circuit to do useful work... 

The fact is such an arrangement would tell if it works like this or if im missing something.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2013, 13:49:18 pm »
I think i found a good geometry for it and it ended up somewhat similar to andrija puharich

haha

I found analysing it that if we don't allow it to exchange charge you do yes work with electric field but you need some mecanic work too because probably there will be a raise in pressure at the exit of the gases... Anyway if we follow what meyer said that work is not conserved  than i guess the power this can output is related to the amps it generates... is a current source this mean that if the load is a ohmic the power will be P=Iˆ2*R

from that is possible to understand that is possible to match the load for better power generation (impedance match) by raising the R it increase the power up to some limit...

Lets say if it could generate 100 amps and my resistor is 1 ohm than i would have 100v, 10kw of power... If the resistor is 10 ohm than would be 100kw

think about this design

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2013, 04:42:24 am »
Maybe this is the maxel demon

It may be possible because of the thermal agitation

is it possible to understand the idea from the drawings?

I found this geometry better than the T tube one....

In the end as the ions are not subjected to the separating fields they are exposed to metalic electrodes to discharge their electricity

Is this a nice idea?

• Global Moderator
the flux capacitor
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2013, 14:15:28 pm »
Well although nobody replies i will putt some ideas here for the record

The idea behind what i'm talking about here is that water, air and other liquid or gas dielectrics have moveable ions in it due to cosmic rays and nuclear decay in their environment.... I think thats what Paul brown discovered with his atomic cells 

the reason why we cannot see their actions is that the ions + and -  are aways very close to each other by action of a force F=q*E where E is a function of the distance between the ions. given by  E= K *Qsource / rˆ2

Therefore the greater the distance the greater is the force between the ions, but if considered to be in a dielectric medium the dielectric will reduce this force.

Anyway voltage is defined as the work necessary to bring charges together. So if we apply lets say 10000v to a cell consisting of two isolating materials of 2mm each and we get a 4mm gap of air we get than, 6600v across the air and the voltage across the plastic if is consdered as factor 3dielectric than it becomes 3300 across the plastic  and i mean is really easy to go up to and beyond 100kv if necessary... The only problematic is that it must have highly insulated transformer

With a flyback for example...

One thing that i considered is that if the charges can move they will develop a high voltage backwards across the medium itself such as to counter act the applied charge potential. Reducing the potential by the same amount since its charges can move and its not a ˜polarization˜ concept anymore. Thereto when this potential is developed it will suck more juice from the transformer since (the capacitance increases ) since the vic acts as charge pump( voltage multiplication during pulse off) Than the volts applied is not related to turns relation only but there is a magnification factor.  For example you get a 50/1 turns factor and input 12v in the primary the volts output is 600v but during pulse off if the field is allowed to collapse fast the voltage output can be as high as 30kv if using a 600v mosfet to pulse the transformer.

When we apply an E field than there is a force making the ions to be separated if the electric field of the particles is of smaller strength.

If a weak E field is applied nothing should happen at all. We would only polarize rotationally the ions... Their everywhere...

We can imagine this as a guitar string if we start to make it more tensioned than it stretches up to the point it splits apart..

So if we would need to use only mechanic work to separate those ions we would only be able to extract from them the same energy we give to them but if we apply an electrostatic field and make all the integrals the result is positive energy done by the electric field in separating the ions in such manner that the force of attraction between them is dramatically reduced, so they are separated with no to little mechanic force by simply geometric arrangement of dielectrics ... I found that this could be incremented by having an electric field in each duct of ions making it self pump effect.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 16:09:24 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2013, 02:51:07 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betavoltaics
http://www.rexresearch.com/nucell/nucell.htm

The end result is that the potential difference provides no net input; it only provides a constant voltage, while the radioactive source acts as a constant current generator. The ground state E0 is a constant and the energy out E3 is equal to the energy in less the ionization energy E1 and the losses, L1 and L2. Then the energy balance is:

E0 = EB - E1 - E3 - L1 -L2

This suggests that the junction has as low an ionization potential as possible.

In conclusion, it can be shown that the introduction of ions from any source into an electric field will generate electricity in accordance with well known physical and chemical principles and may be satisfactorily explained in terms commonly used in describing a Voltaic cell The energy does not come from the ions themselves, but rather from the work done to generate ions.

Neither the electric field, the electrode or the medium between the electrodes contribute any energy in the Voltaic Effect. The energy is contributed by the ion generator; whether this mechanism is chemical, electromagnetic or nuclear is irrelevant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_battery

Direct charging generators
In the first type, the primary generator consists of a capacitor which is charged by the current of charged particles from a radioactive layer deposited on one of the electrodes. Spacing can be either vacuum or dielectric. Negatively charged beta particles or positively charged alpha particles, positrons or fission fragments may be utilized. Although this form of nuclear-electric generator dates back to 1913, few applications have been found in the past for the extremely low currents and inconveniently high voltages provided by direct charging generators. Oscillator/transformer systems are employed to reduce the voltages, then rectifiers are used to transform the AC power back to direct current.
English physicist H.G.J. Moseley constructed the first of these. Moseley’s apparatus consisted of a glass globe silvered on the inside with a radium emitter mounted on the tip of a wire at the center. The charged particles from the radium created a flow of electricity as they moved quickly from the radium to the inside surface of the sphere. As late as 1945 the Moseley model guided other efforts to build experimental batteries generating electricity from the emissions of radioactive elements.
[edit]Betavoltaics
Main article: Betavoltaics
Betavoltaics are generators of electrical current, in effect a form of battery, which use energy from a radioactive source emitting beta particles (electrons). A common source used is the hydrogen isotope, tritium. Unlike most nuclear power sources, which use nuclear radiation to generate heat, which then generates electricity (thermoelectric and thermionic sources), betavoltaics use a non-thermal conversion process, using a semiconductor p-n junction.
Betavoltaics are particularly well-suited to low-power electrical applications where long life of the energy source is needed, such as implantable medical devices or military and space applications.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 05:41:57 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
EXACTLY WHAT MEYER SAID
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 15:17:51 pm »
In conclusion, it can be shown that the introduction of ions from any source into an electric field will generate electricity in accordance with well known physical and chemical principles and may be satisfactorily explained in terms commonly used in describing a Voltaic cell The energy does not come from the ions themselves, but rather from the work done to generate ions.

Neither the electric field, the electrode or the medium between the electrodes contribute any energy in the Voltaic Effect. The energy is contributed by the ion generator; whether this mechanism is chemical, electromagnetic or nuclear is irrelevant.

PAUL BROWN

Well meyer said the same thing in other words kind of encrypted

What if we use the water as the electron source?

If we put a B+ there and we make the electrons to flow we got what, electrical energy!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 15:43:13 pm »
This tell me two things !

That meyer indeed restricted the amps But he fooled all thinkin that the chokes restricted the amps and second that he used those vics to generate the high voltage needed to accomplish what i'm explaining and than his EEC was actually the mean for liberating the water ions as Gas while generating electricity... of course than if he provide a way to (consume electrons in this fashion he could clearly than obtain positive charged gas output