Author Topic: Closer Re-exam Tech brief  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Closer Re-exam Tech brief
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2013, 10:34:47 am »
I'm glad you enjoy BUbz,

You are right about the hydrogen energy density if it should be manipulated as a gas but when it suppose to be generated on demand from water than it becomes just as good or better than gasoline though. 2,5 times... like stan stated...

I agree here. If you are doing engine tests, you will notice that unregulated rectified ac is the best powersupply, at the moment. It creates brownsgas with around 3 % monotomic hydrogen.
Meyer did exactly the same, see his patens about hydrogen generation: ca1234774a1 and some other patens of him.
I had a practical experience that my motor ran better (HHO only, no petrol) on smaller drycell with unregulated rectified ac then it did on a bigger cell with higher efficiency, more gas, but with strait DC...

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2013, 04:17:35 am »
I understand your results could lead you to conclude this but how sure you are if its 3% of monoatomic hydrogen? or it was caused by another reason?

How many comparisons did you made Steve?

What were exactly the operational conditions?

how much hho per minute ex. ?

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 02:54:01 am »
maybe Meyer do electrolysis with high efficiency.

Electrolysis depend on Amps, lowest voltage is the best.

Faraday laws depend on a stable DC Voltage.Faraday laws depend on Amps.Faraday don't make laws about pulse voltage.

i thought "Meyer use Pulse high voltage equal 1.48 DCV or less but consume more amps than stable dc".because if you use low voltage you cannot make high amps(example 10ohms 1.5 v 0.15A you must make lowest ohms(by increase surface area) to create high amps).

Example 1:

- resistor spec = 10W, 10ohms.

if you use 10 stable VDC, max amps=1 A (10W),

20VDC 50% duty(10VDC-Avg) with 10ohms resistor amps=2A 50% duty(1A-Avg) =20V*2A=40W*50%=20W.

analog meter show avg voltage or amps.20VDC 50%duty=10VDC,2A 50%duty=1A.Avg power=10W but real power=20W.

Example 2:

-resistor spec= 10W, 10ohms.

100VDC 10%duty(10VDC-Avg) with 10ohms resistor amps=10A 10% duty(1A-Avg) =100V*10A=1000W*10%=100W.
analog meter show avg voltage or amps.100VDC 10%duty=10VDC,10A 10%duty=1A.Avg power=10W but real power=100W.

Example 3:

-resistor spec= 10W, 10ohms.

1000VDC 1%duty(10VDC-Avg) with 10ohms resistor amps=100A 1% duty(1A-Avg) =1000V*100A=100000W*1%=1000W.
analog meter show avg voltage or amps.1000VDC 1%duty=10VDC,100A 1%duty=1A.Avg power=10W but real power=1000W.

Now No one use high voltage with success.but someone use low voltage high amps make high output gas(fast freddy3v 55amps or 10v70A).maybe Meyer make it difference.=use high voltage to create high amps.from example that show when use 20vdc pulse dc to 10ohms 10W resistor, real power=20W then resistor burn because heat(or energy).with this energy can split water to gas.

thanks
geenee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2013, 03:04:53 am »
Yes you want to mean power compression and thats what i'm trying to make clear here...

as i understand

Meyer clearly states:

Step up transformer

Diode conducts only during pulse off

The voltage output is greater than input voltage multiplied by the transformer ratio..

From this is clear than that it is a flyback transformer

From this is clear that when you add a choke in series it will double the frequency as it will allow the flyback to discharge rapidly thru it and than to dump all the energy into the WFC...

From this is clear that if you want higher voltage more power is required

From this is clear that problems that arise from increasing power input are the transistors rating and diode ratings.. coils sizes and capacitor size and water purity...

Isn't it simple enough?

The greater problem ever since has being people trying to copy design with zero to no knowledge behind.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 03:24:08 am »

Now No one use high voltage with success.but someone use low voltage high amps make high output gas(fast freddy3v 55amps or 10v70A).maybe Meyer make it difference.=use high voltage to create high amps.from example that show when use 20vdc pulse dc to 10ohms 10W resistor, real power=20W then resistor burn because heat(or energy).with this energy can split water to gas.

thanks
geenee

20v into a 10 ohm resistor makes 2 amps to flow so its not 20W its 40Watts

What if you applied 2000v? The amps would be 200 and power would be 400KW  for a 10 Ohm resistor

• Global Moderator
Closer analysis voltage intensifier circuit
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2013, 04:18:14 am »
Being the chokes at separated core(s) it should behave like this

Here are the first two cycles

can you see that it double the frequency?

the arrows shows the direction of the conventional current

the + shows where is positive in the circuit

The extra diode is there to allow the core to charge fast since its like a short, but its also there to allow the chokes and cell circuit to discharge sending all the potential to the water...

correct if i'm wrong... if that is not the best way to send high power to the water....

the circuit charges up while the chokes are discharging

the X shows where current cannot flow!

• Global Moderator

• Global Moderator