Author Topic: The VIC AND ALTERNATOR VIC  (Read 7334 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: The VIC AND ALTERNATOR VIC
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2013, 09:45:17 am »
I noticed a increase in production if the pulsing is going, i don-t know theh energy efficiency yet although...c

Only up to 20 volts with city water, full of chlorine...

its indeed doubling th input voltage or so.;..

Does it also consume more power?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2013, 20:29:02 pm »
yes it does, but thats the point, this circuit allows more power density to be applied than dc would allow because of amp restriction. My point is, at a certain saturation condition a chain reaction should start... theoretically at least...

But again is the first time i use a coil and a pulsing circuit and get more gas than the same circuit with straight dc...

• Global Moderator
Right circuit ?
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2013, 07:28:45 am »
How to know if we get the good circuit to accomplish what we want to accomplish. First Knowing what the circuit supose to do would take many steps ahead ...

Meyer talk about disrrupting the covalent link up by resonant action according to him collision between accelerated ions inside the water cell.

For this a circuit containing a frequency generator two batteries some diodes a single  transistor and a couple of coils could run a car.

The smaller the capacitor the smaller the charge it can handle...

Charge!

Using coils and pulses 5khz

Charge

@ the expense of some amps 

Water fuel on demand

The intention of the circuit is to provide pulses of high voltage high frequency repetition to destabilize water molecules up to the point where their covalent bound breaks...

His got his both ways.. Copper or SS.. .

• Global Moderator
The shot gun
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2013, 07:58:55 am »
The shot gun circuit is what i~m working now... kkk

you may wander what it supose to do

Re: The shot gun
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 03:31:13 am »
The shot gun circuit is what i~m working now... kkk

you may wander what it supose to do

you arent throwing " dragon's breath " are ya?

maybe hookin it up to a 1000 watt linear :)  ;)

sure wulda been nice to have lived back in the day

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 02:03:51 am by newguy »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2013, 04:48:05 am »
oh boy

Its just a good idea i had to fire multiple coils into a cell.. they all start to charge together but they are sequentially fired so each pulse has greater energy than the last...

isolation diodes are needed to combine those signals

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2013, 04:53:06 am »
My point is am i able to put 1000watts into a small 4 centimeters cell?

Because that may be the missing link.. . how to do this?

The purer the water the best, ok, but what about the ss chokes? what they were really for? i'm tring to connect the dots..
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 16:36:43 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2013, 05:05:59 am »
To make my self clear, when you put current into a coil this current wants to keep flowing, thereto when you switch off the current if there was a diode across the coil the current will keep flowing because the potential reverses!

When you get no diode the current has no where to go and so a potential will be developed in series with the battery that will charges up whatever is in the way since the current wants to keep flowing, the energy stored in the core is how much it wants to keep going or the function that relates how many amps for each potential can actually flow.

Charge conserves in circuit thereto the potential of the spike will depend only on the capacitance and or resistance on the discharge circuit.

To know hoe much charge will flow it must be evoked from the energy stored in the coil transported to the capacitor assuming no loss.. the charge on the capacitor is the charge that will actually flow. Since electric potential by definition is the voltage or joules per coulomb. the greater the voltage the smaller the charge that will flow respectively.

The peak amperage flowing can only be the initial amperage... If the discharge path is of greater inductance the current will be proportionaly smaller... following turns relation...

The peak amperagen can be greater than initial only if step down condition is meet.-

As the henrie is defined as V*s/amps the smaller the L value the greater is the energy since it increases with the square of the amps...

If you simply discharge the coil into a resistor for example the voltage peak will be V=R*I since the current wants to keep flowing !!!
regardles of the voltage you charged the coil...
simple as that...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 16:43:58 pm by sebosfato »