Author Topic: How Stanly Powered His alternator  (Read 50805 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

hydro

  • Guest
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #160 on: June 07, 2008, 06:33:38 am »


I believe virtually every eyewitness claimed the device was OU. That was why there was even a documentary made about him. He also claims 7 liters per minute in his testing doc.

And there are too many eyewtiness who also calim the cell was cool to touch after 20 mins. (Wireless world article)

First of all when i pump more than 10 amps to my cell i notice it gets hot pretty fast. How was stan able to pump 40 amps at 12.5 volts DC and the cell remained cool????

There is something very fishy going on here or there is a lot stan left out form the rotor 5 volt 2 amp draw to how the cell stayed cool even though 500 watts of power is being pumped into it.

My results for test on a 1 liter cavity where 1 psi is = to 1 liter of hydroxy is 6 liters a min, where stan produced 7. 1 one liter cavity was 5.75 ID and 2.3 Depth to = 1 liter.  Also, my cell runs cool as long as i don't kick it to hard, and the hydrogen output looks great. Bigger gaps will cause the cells to run cooler, my gap is 1.5mm and i can tell when i'm using pulsed dc because the water temp hardly changes for a long while, if my gap was 1/8th like stans then id assume my water would stay cooler a whole lot longer, given that i don't see anything special at about a 20 min run without temp change.

you can get 5 volts at 2 amps when you pulse from 12 volts properly, normal alternator rotors pull anywhere from 3 to 7 amps.

at 4.4 amps per tube at 12.5 volts on one cell per 9 cells to = 500 watts, this would mean each cell with a 1/8th inch gap given its tube length would have to pull 4.4 amps, stevies tubes are much longer and he has problems pushing 3 amps into his stanley replica per tube, he pushes in a maximum of 2 amps per tube, myself, my 6 inch tall tubes containing a 1.5 mm gap can onlyUnder normal DC electrolysis pull 1.5 amps, Where using the alternator can cause each tube to consume as much as 7 amps per tube depedning on how far you push it.  this is with using no additives.

All of my knowledge on this has came from over 16 months worth of testing just tubes, i say this because it is fishy that stans tubes was pulling 4.4 amps per tube, if i had to make a stan replica tube consume as much as 4.4 amps, im not sure i could do it. This is why i have progressed to plates, i've learned lots.

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Member
  • **
  • Posts: 223
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #161 on: June 07, 2008, 12:59:42 pm »
when you find the wave you just keep put  circuits in parallel each circuit is a liter plus  i just broke down my cell and insulated the electrodes in delrin plus put a mushroom type cap on each to make it push out  a few  big bubble instead of millions of small bubble   and am putting 5 circuits in parallel to run my 5.5 briggs motor  for my go kart  should give me roughly 7 liters a minute for  4.4 volt and 2amps  but that is a guess as of this moment cause im not sure if the current leakage will drop my voltage or in crease my production i am hoping for increased gas

also once you hit the proper wave form you will find the true reason their is a electron extraction circuit with out it when you turn your cell of it will turn into a shorted out battery and generate massive heat  which start to melt my pvc  cap were my tubes were  mounted to  if you think about it what use is it to take a little energy out for a 40 watt light bulb their is a totally other reason behind it that why stan and dingle have them  and im putting one in to

Hi jbhuffinstuff

You insulated the electrodes ?
What type of waveform are you suggesting ?

Hmask

Online Login to see usernames

  • Administrator
  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 4443
    • water structure and science
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #162 on: June 07, 2008, 14:30:51 pm »
when you find the wave you just keep put  circuits in parallel each circuit is a liter plus  i just broke down my cell and insulated the electrodes in delrin plus put a mushroom type cap on each to make it push out  a few  big bubble instead of millions of small bubble   and am putting 5 circuits in parallel to run my 5.5 briggs motor  for my go kart  should give me roughly 7 liters a minute for  4.4 volt and 2amps  but that is a guess as of this moment cause im not sure if the current leakage will drop my voltage or in crease my production i am hoping for increased gas

also once you hit the proper wave form you will find the true reason their is a electron extraction circuit with out it when you turn your cell of it will turn into a shorted out battery and generate massive heat  which start to melt my pvc  cap were my tubes were  mounted to  if you think about it what use is it to take a little energy out for a 40 watt light bulb their is a totally other reason behind it that why stan and dingle have them  and im putting one in to

Topsy,

I assume the numbers are for the input on your rotor? (4.4v by 2 amps)  ?
You talk also in ridels. I would appriciate when you showed us exact what you ment.

I didnt like all the trouble some people caused and hope that never happens again.
I have good contact with the admins of that other forum and we found each other in this and we all try to stop this from happening again.
I hope that the honest people who wanna solve this waterproject, wanna write here how they did things.
Just like Hydro an I and many other have done and are still doing. You are welcome.

Br
Steve

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Jr. member
  • *
  • Posts: 31
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #163 on: June 07, 2008, 18:23:30 pm »
My results for test on a 1 liter cavity where 1 psi is = to 1 liter of hydroxy is 6 liters a min, where stan produced 7. 1 one liter cavity was 5.75 ID and 2.3 Depth to = 1 liter.  Also, my cell runs cool as long as i don't kick it to hard, and the hydrogen output looks great. Bigger gaps will cause the cells to run cooler, my gap is 1.5mm and i can tell when i'm using pulsed dc because the water temp hardly changes for a long while, if my gap was 1/8th like stans then id assume my water would stay cooler a whole lot longer, given that i don't see anything special at about a 20 min run without temp change.

you can get 5 volts at 2 amps when you pulse from 12 volts properly, normal alternator rotors pull anywhere from 3 to 7 amps.

at 4.4 amps per tube at 12.5 volts on one cell per 9 cells to = 500 watts, this would mean each cell with a 1/8th inch gap given its tube length would have to pull 4.4 amps, stevies tubes are much longer and he has problems pushing 3 amps into his stanley replica per tube, he pushes in a maximum of 2 amps per tube, myself, my 6 inch tall tubes containing a 1.5 mm gap can onlyUnder normal DC electrolysis pull 1.5 amps, Where using the alternator can cause each tube to consume as much as 7 amps per tube depedning on how far you push it.  this is with using no additives.

All of my knowledge on this has came from over 16 months worth of testing just tubes, i say this because it is fishy that stans tubes was pulling 4.4 amps per tube, if i had to make a stan replica tube consume as much as 4.4 amps, im not sure i could do it. This is why i have progressed to plates, i've learned lots.

Hydrocars are you equating pressure buildup to gas production? If so thats not the correct approach.

Firstly Stan meyers cell is constantly holding pressure at 13psi in the video while it is idling the dune buggy.

Then please watch Meyers lighting the flame, the pressure needle decrases at a slow rate to around 3.5psi while he is burning tungsten and the scene cuts off to show a slow motion of the tungsten burning.

This is what people witnessed. Not just one but quite a few and they  I am sure were not dumbasses :) if you know what i mean. They did see that it was the alternator that supplied power and based on his gas prodn they did come to the conclusion it was OU.

Look I too have a cell and i leave a 1 litre gap and connect the cell to 24 volt (2 car batteris) straigth DC, I can see the pressure gague rising all the way to the 20 psi break point @2 psis ever 15 secs.

But I wont equate that to gas production as compared to stan. and then claim that stan was producing only 800cc or max 1 litre per minute. Please note stan was producing a lot of gas cause cause his pressure is constant when he is utilising  the gas 13 psi to idle a dun buggy.

while he is burning a tall flame to burn tungsten, in the it runs on water video,  the pressure is constantly dropping but at a slow rate. I dont think he was producing enough gas on that video to hold the pressure constant and burn tungsten with the tall hho flame for longer than 2 minutes.   But I dont believe any one has even replicated that yet, because if it were possible either by you or by others on this forum or eleswhere, they would have either posted  a video (10% probability)  or would have gone commercial 90% probability.

The only ones I know who are utilising the gas while holding gas production to hold pressure are xogen and acquygen's denny klein and they are making money off it by selling out and i dont know if their method was similar to stans or if it was OU or just 80 to 90% effeicient electrolysis.

Regardless the ability to hold pressure  and weld or supply heat or idle an engine at even 90% efficiency is a breakthrough in my opinion and my I am sure if STan was really producing under 1 LPM of gas people would have noticed a long long long time ago that STan was being delusional??? Thats why please read the first article in the independent testing report. Stan meyer is given category 4 rating

Hydro cars you and I well know at 500cc per minute production, the moment you open the valve you will quickly find the pressure dropping to zero because production is not sufficient to hold pressure to hold a constant flame and burn tungsten or weld metal or idle an engine?

To be fair the testing doc critique does not call stans method OU? However it states accurate representation of data. That means he did produce 7LPm @ 500 watts which is about 180% efficient which is OU  ???

Offline Login to see usernames

  • Jr. member
  • *
  • Posts: 31
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #164 on: June 07, 2008, 19:03:40 pm »
you can get 5 volts at 2 amps when you pulse from 12 volts properly, normal alternator rotors pull anywhere from 3 to 7 amps.



Are you sure stan was pulsing his rotor coil not supplying straight DC 5 volts 2 amps. Are you saying Stan just measured the RMS volts and RMS amps he was supplying the rotor with pulsed DC? 

Even if that be the case I get only 1.4 amps draw @ 12 volts straight DC not 2 amps.

I am sure stan was supplying 5 volts 2 amps to his rotor. That means the resistance was 2.5ohms. He must have modified the brush connections or he must have rewired the rotor with a thicker coil.

I think the carbon brushes are modified. Doesnt he have a rotary pulse gnerator patent or is just that BS. In that I dont think he uses carbon brushes to make contact. ?

Is there any other way of getting the coil to draw 2 amps at 5 volts DC?

hydro

  • Guest
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2008, 19:20:58 pm »
i really dont understand why you are having problems getting the rotor to consume amps, i've never had that problem. On a very small geo them alternators only consume 3 amps if you let it, but i've seen the bigger ones consume as much as 7 amps.

My best gas production with 6 cells was around 1.6 amps, this is where i hit harmonics. i could have pulsed at 3 amps. When i run the bigger 12 cell setup i use 2 amps on any rotor. This could be due to your electronics? not sure but i have had lots of problems with fets etc,, your fets could be your problem. Try the FQA30N40 and see if that helps, it must be gated as in the D.14 pdf.

hydro

  • Guest
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #166 on: June 07, 2008, 19:59:25 pm »

Hydrocars are you equating pressure buildup to gas production? If so thats not the correct approach.

Firstly Stan meyers cell is constantly holding pressure at 13psi in the video while it is idling the dune buggy.

Then please watch Meyers lighting the flame, the pressure needle decrases at a slow rate to around 3.5psi while he is burning tungsten and the scene cuts off to show a slow motion of the tungsten burning.

This is what people witnessed. Not just one but quite a few and they  I am sure were not dumbasses :) if you know what i mean. They did see that it was the alternator that supplied power and based on his gas prodn they did come to the conclusion it was OU.

Look I too have a cell and i leave a 1 litre gap and connect the cell to 24 volt (2 car batteris) straigth DC, I can see the pressure gague rising all the way to the 20 psi break point @2 psis ever 15 secs.

But I wont equate that to gas production as compared to stan. and then claim that stan was producing only 800cc or max 1 litre per minute. Please note stan was producing a lot of gas cause cause his pressure is constant when he is utilising  the gas 13 psi to idle a dun buggy.

while he is burning a tall flame to burn tungsten, in the it runs on water video,  the pressure is constantly dropping but at a slow rate. I dont think he was producing enough gas on that video to hold the pressure constant and burn tungsten with the tall hho flame for longer than 2 minutes.   But I dont believe any one has even replicated that yet, because if it were possible either by you or by others on this forum or eleswhere, they would have either posted  a video (10% probability)  or would have gone commercial 90% probability.

The only ones I know who are utilising the gas while holding gas production to hold pressure are xogen and acquygen's denny klein and they are making money off it by selling out and i dont know if their method was similar to stans or if it was OU or just 80 to 90% effeicient electrolysis.

Regardless the ability to hold pressure  and weld or supply heat or idle an engine at even 90% efficiency is a breakthrough in my opinion and my I am sure if STan was really producing under 1 LPM of gas people would have noticed a long long long time ago that STan was being delusional??? Thats why please read the first article in the independent testing report. Stan meyer is given category 4 rating

Hydro cars you and I well know at 500cc per minute production, the moment you open the valve you will quickly find the pressure dropping to zero because production is not sufficient to hold pressure to hold a constant flame and burn tungsten or weld metal or idle an engine?

To be fair the testing doc critique does not call stans method OU? However it states accurate representation of data. That means he did produce 7LPm @ 500 watts which is about 180% efficient which is OU  ???


Hydrocars are you equating pressure buildup to gas production? If so thats not the correct approach.

Yes, As stan stated in his test of evaluation On page 60  He produces 7 psi in 1 min using a 1 liter cavity, i performed the same exact test to produce 6 psi in 1 min, i ran this test to Rule in and Rule out the facts since you cant do this in your head or looking at the data, it must be performed and replicated to be proved, this test isn't something you can just look at and say oh, i totally understand because i am very smart. it dont work like that. It took me many hours to confirm this test, creating a 1 liter cavity environment etc,,

(http://ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=258.0;attach=843;image)


Firstly Stan meyers cell is constantly holding pressure at 13psi in the video while it is idling the dune buggy.

This test was not related to maintaining pressure, But for production per min. in his video where he was ideling the dune buggy it was 13 and 3 quarter pound pressure before he ran the gas into the Electrical Polarization Generator (EPG)


Then please watch Meyers lighting the flame, the pressure needle decrases at a slow rate to around 3.5psi while he is burning tungsten and the scene cuts off to show a slow motion of the tungsten burning.

Yes, this is the way it normally works when your running a flame that small while producing hydoxy, the decrement in pressure is small this way, its hardly even notable when you mix it with water as well.


This is what people witnessed. Not just one but quite a few and they  I am sure were not dumbasses :) if you know what i mean. They did see that it was the alternator that supplied power and based on his gas prodn they did come to the conclusion it was OU.

I do agree they wasn't dumbasses, i also agree that it would be easy for the witnesses To Claim overunity, i'm not saying this setup is not overunity however you should't be producing the amount of gas given those amounts of amps and volts such as stan produced. Pulsed Dc clearly speeds up the production by far.  The onlookers only know what they seen and only understand what they was told. I doubt the onlookers was previously testing this technology hardcore. Its not something that people test, nothing that can be found in a book, nor on the internet. Stan created this. Myself i have only testing this as little as 16 months and growing, so would you agree with a onlooker that may be a scienctest that has not researched the technoloy, or someone who has really researched it for 16 months or so hard core that is a scientest? 


But I wont equate that to gas production as compared to stan. and then claim that stan was producing only 800cc or max 1 litre per minute. Please note stan was producing a lot of gas cause cause his pressure is constant when he is utilising  the gas 13 psi to idle a dun buggy.

while he is burning a tall flame to burn tungsten, in the it runs on water video,  the pressure is constantly dropping but at a slow rate. I dont think he was producing enough gas on that video to hold the pressure constant and burn tungsten with the tall hho flame for longer than 2 minutes.   But I dont believe any one has even replicated that yet, because if it were possible either by you or by others on this forum or eleswhere, they would have either posted  a video (10% probability)  or would have gone commercial 90% probability.

The only ones I know who are utilising the gas while holding gas production to hold pressure are xogen and acquygen's denny klein and they are making money off it by selling out and i dont know if their method was similar to stans or if it was OU or just 80 to 90% effeicient electrolysis.

Regardless the ability to hold pressure  and weld or supply heat or idle an engine at even 90% efficiency is a breakthrough in my opinion and my I am sure if STan was really producing under 1 LPM of gas people would have noticed a long long long time ago that STan was being delusional??? Thats why please read the first article in the independent testing report. Stan meyer is given category 4 rating

Hydro cars you and I well know at 500cc per minute production, the moment you open the valve you will quickly find the pressure dropping to zero because production is not sufficient to hold pressure to hold a constant flame and burn tungsten or weld metal or idle an engine?

To be fair the testing doc critique does not call stans method OU? However it states accurate representation of data. That means he did produce 7LPm @ 500 watts which is about 180% efficient which is OU  ???


Again, learn what the EPG is, what it does, and whats really going on, Take you a test bed engine  and prove to yourself that you can make it run using an EPG.
Also again, his flame was at a slow flow rate, and he also was producing hydroxy at the same time, this is why the meter decremented slowly, i to can do the same.

 


Offline Login to see usernames

  • Hero member
  • ****
  • Posts: 657
Re: How Stanly Powered His alternator
« Reply #167 on: June 08, 2008, 20:24:12 pm »
alright i found some interesting files where the researcher states that he produced hydrogen while still remaining cold.......using a flyback converter which seems to be the vic with induction coils.

www.ee.uconn.edu/SeniorDesign/ projects/ecesd53/FinalReportAddendum.doc

www.ee.uconn.edu/ece/SeniorDesign/ projects/ecesd53/FinalReportAddendum.pdf