Author Topic: ionized HHO  (Read 17426 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: ionized HHO
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2013, 15:39:05 pm »
Hey guys Im new to the forum just wanted to say its awesome and lots of good info here. I just had a thought my rig is tube setup with 16th inch gap using auto ign. coils set in anti parallel providing a high and low output HV pulse. Im toying around with the UV led idea got the parts on order but their not here yet what if the secrect is matching the pulse frequency not only of the high voltage field but the UV led and the gas ionizer.Anyone try matching pulse freqs on all three like say the tubes pulsed at say 3 khz then the led's would be at 3khz then so on and so forth. Just a thought :)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2013, 11:04:12 am »
Hey guys Im new to the forum just wanted to say its awesome and lots of good info here. I just had a thought my rig is tube setup with 16th inch gap using auto ign. coils set in anti parallel providing a high and low output HV pulse. Im toying around with the UV led idea got the parts on order but their not here yet what if the secrect is matching the pulse frequency not only of the high voltage field but the UV led and the gas ionizer.Anyone try matching pulse freqs on all three like say the tubes pulsed at say 3 khz then the led's would be at 3khz then so on and so forth. Just a thought :)

Welcome to ionizationx, ntdeamon.
Interesting setup you have.
Pictures and schematics tell more storys then words....
If you want any input we need to know what yr doing..

:)

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2013, 09:59:41 am »
Definitely will post pics of setup when I can wife and I just moved have to unpack and reassemble the setup might make some changes as well looking forward to this spring though. Goal is to run my 88 Integra 1.6l on full hho