Author Topic: Static electricity  (Read 6165 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Static electricity
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2012, 08:52:43 am »
Great Point and Great understanding in Electricity,Steve.

-Static electricity must change meaning or word.i think "It is an Imbalance charge Particle".

-Electricity is creating from Imbalance charge and become balance charge of all of Universe particle.

-All of above is Tesla tech,i think.

problem is its imbalance and its balance,not stable.about water if we need to separate water,we need imbalance charge.but then a few second it will balance again.How???

thanks
geenee

Thats exactly what Stan Meyer stated. Creating imbalances.....

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2012, 23:21:07 pm »
Great Point and Great understanding in Electricity,Steve.

-Static electricity must change meaning or word.i think "It is an Imbalance charge Particle".

-Electricity is creating from Imbalance charge and become balance charge of all of Universe particle.

-All of above is Tesla tech,i think.

problem is its imbalance and its balance,not stable.about water if we need to separate water,we need imbalance charge.but then a few second it will balance again.How???

thanks
geenee

"  Materials that bear imbalances of opposite charge will attract each other and cling together. Materials that bear imbalances of like charge will repel each other. When an object bearing an enormous accumulation of positive or negative charge comes close to another object bearing the opposite charge, a spark may jump across the space between them. This results in both the enormously powerful discharges of lightning and the small yet stimulating shocks we receive when touching something after shuffling across a carpet in our stocking feet.  "
 "  H2O usually is electrically neutral, but if the hydrogen atom is deuterium, and the water molecule is D2O, the electrical charge of the heavy water is +1, until an electron fills the shell in the d orbital of the hydrogen atom. When that happens, the heavy water molecule usually disassociates, because the hydrogen atom then looks like light-weight helium atom, which is a noble gas "
« Last Edit: November 02, 2012, 01:39:43 am by newguy »

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2012, 21:29:28 pm »
Hi researchers,

Here a video of my first testing with static electricity.
I took a piece of pipe, made of pvc and rubbed it thru my hair.
Very simple.
But look on how much attraction power this has on water!
Its really amazing stuff...

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2012, 22:32:57 pm »
another nice video
(not from me, btw...)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2012, 02:02:55 am »
very cool!

I saw that experiment before but it was a metalized ping pong ball between two capacitor plates...

about the water experiment really cool too, i did it with a ruler rubbing on my hairs too...

thanks

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2012, 07:56:56 am »
Great, Steve.

Static force is Powerful than Magnet force.but when pipe touched water(ground),pipe will neutral.

-how to keep static charge???in WFC.

thanks
geenee