Author Topic: My pll circuit  (Read 24551 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: My pll circuit
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2012, 23:35:40 pm »
like i expected is connected to pin11.... please read once more what i wrote about it if you are interested...why would you mess around with the bandwidth instead of offset?

I can only tell you more about if i could see the signals present... this light being on does not mean there is resonance... nor it may mean its locked in, it sometimes can show false lock in...

from my experiments i can tell you that i'm considering it.. .

SBS

And as we discussed previously a few days ago, I have already changed it to pin 12!  At any rate, it may be that what I am doing is wrong.  However to date, after changing from pin 11 to pin 12 as we previously discussed, everything has been behaving exactly as I expect it would according to descriptions by Meyers.  Yes I have observed "false" lock-ins.  I have commented on that already.  Usually a "false" lock in is manifest in that the LED does not illuminate brightly, but rather it kind of fades in and out gradually.  Lock in is particularly noticed once the circuit itself not only locks in but also stays locked in at that frequency.  If it is a "false" lock in, the scanning circuit continues to scan through the frequencies.  Additionally, the lock in frequency changes based a variety of factors including cell size, water quality, coil and amount of gas being produced.  I have observed how all of these factors affect the frequency and can reproduce the results.  All the results I am getting seem to correspond to Meyer's explanations.

Most of the time I spend doing this is in actual experimentation and little documentation.  I make note of the most interesting and noteworthy results and observations here.  My interpretation of the results of course may be wrong at times.  But that is why we are here, so I appreciate your feedback.

I am regularly reviewing everything you have posted in this particular subject as to date it is one of the most productive ones I have been involved with and I appreciate your openness with your discoveries and opinions.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2012, 23:46:30 pm »
ahh ok... nice i didn't understood that... how about the capacitor stuff?

« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2012, 23:47:22 pm »
ahh ok... nice i didn't understood that... how about the capacitor stuff?

I haven't gotten that far but have it in mind.  Limited time I'm afraid.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #75 on: October 02, 2012, 23:56:21 pm »
Thats nice, hope you find some time, thanks for reading and posting your results too. i appreciate that too. sorry i was a bit confuse about your progress.. i  wanted to clear thing out...  to understand better your results

sbs

• Global Moderator
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012, 07:43:33 am »
I made a modification to the resonant scanning circuit... its much simpler and better... it now scans all the range of the pll... from 1-11volts @ 0.722Hz

also the gate circuit now from 0,7hz up to 7khz with more precision...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: October 06, 2012, 13:07:31 pm »
Ts i think i see why when you lock in your current get smaller... when it lock in it maintain a fixed frequency... while scanning it sweeps the frequency so making current to flow more...

could be that?

« Reply #78 on: October 06, 2012, 18:47:02 pm »
Ts i think i see why when you lock in your current get smaller... when it lock in it maintain a fixed frequency... while scanning it sweeps the frequency so making current to flow more...

could be that?

Not likely.  When manually scanning I get the same results.  Also, when auto scanning, the lock in frequency gets followed by the circuit only so far before it has to start scanning again to relock the frequency.  Fixed frequencies when scanning manually do not result in the low currents I've experienced specifically in a lock condition.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: October 06, 2012, 19:05:53 pm »
It was just a thought i had here... i'm finishing my first box here can't wait anymore for testing it...