Author Topic: The switch killer  (Read 6230 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: The switch killer
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 08:27:56 am »
I Found on simulation that maybe 10mf could be enough

In dan danfor circuit also there is a 10mf capacitor...

Later i found that 1mf capacitor charges faster and can be a cheaper solution, the higher the better however because the circuit is more stable... and it will have a lower esr...

Using the snuber capacitor in the regenerative configuration proposed on the paper generate a back positive spike on the primary coil since the snubber will be charged to 1000 volts thereto a diode can be added and the relation of primary to snubber winding is 9 the voltage across the primary should be if circuit is not loaded 9kv for a very brief moment, on simulation is don't arrive at 3kv  for a 20nf capacitor.......
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 16:24:10 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 15:52:41 pm »
Question?

What happens when the coefficient of resistance is greater than the inductance? in a coil for example?

I'm imagining from the point of view of the flux... For example if the linear induction is 5 amps the voltage across the coils could be reverse if too much resistance in it?

Let me try again...

I mean if the resistance of the coil is so great that the amps being induced into it create a counter voltage that is bigger than the induced voltage becoming a net voltage ...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 16:21:04 pm by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 21:43:23 pm »
Interesting.
Thinking here  ;)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2013, 00:52:11 am »
For example of what i'm thinking if you had a 10kv 100ma transformer and its discharged into the coils resistance being it a high resitance what happens ? What if the coils had 100kohms? Whats physically happening?

I don't know is just a reflection...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2013, 11:44:02 am »
I'm wondering why in hell meyer mentioned stainless steel coils.. . It still making no sense for me!

I'm thinking on the possibility that stainless steel being resistive the electrons must flow faster into it than they do in copper... what if barbats technology about low mass electrons is related to this?

Maybe this material also amplify the inductive energy photons....

????

More questions than answers ...

but i guess that if we simply analyze the first idea i was maybe wrong in putting the amps in front of the equation because the amps only flows when theres voltage and a closed circuit for them to go...

If short a resistive winding having 100kohms resistance and zero reactance (for sake of example) and we apply inductively 10kv than 100ma flows thru it, thereto a ohmic voltage is developed over the circuit....

so no magic at first glance. 

Maybe the secrete is how this stainless steel material ferrimagnetic interacts with the fields of the primary coil since its itself magnetic.

This circuit for collapsing fields is very interesting, i think i understood the idea behind those free energy ( thinkers) that believe bemf is the solution... like bedini...

The idea that a field can be collapsed really fast is already there but what if you just take this and apply to motors?

Imagine a motor having permanent magnet stationary north and south

Theres a brush and the coils inside the motor

The known operation of a dc motor is that you apply a voltage and when its rotating fast the BEMF induced by the motion opposes the applied voltage thereto restricting the current that flows. If you try to stop the motor or add a mechanic load to it the speed is lowered so as the BEMF and the current increase with the increase in power furnished by the motor.

This BEMF is related to the fact that the rotating coil is acting as a generator. And it do so because the basic brush motors has only one collector brush system so magnetic field must be reversed in the coils each half turn of the motor..

Tesla first but UFOPOLITICS show a way to use two collector brush systems that allows the magnetic field in the coils to never completely reverse. Basically each coil receives only unipolar pulses because of this arrangement. So the BEMF is not a such big problem here... It acts as a generator in the opposite directions using the bemf to increase the current and thereto the force of the motor.. It works very well.. though

I started writing this ideas to think so keep going....

What if you can take a sistem like steorn motor and use the magnetic field to attract the magnet than collapsing of the fields as a way to reset the magnetic field at the point which the magnet is closer to the coil than transfering this energy to a capacitor and bang it back with reversed magnetic field to push pull the motor...

« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:18:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:23 pm »
for me the error of major types of experiments is that they didn't knew that they can instead of sending the charge back to the battery with lots of losses they could send the energy residual from the bemf to a capacitor and charge it fastly to high voltage with snubber winding just like on the schematic i'm going to present soon...

Basically when you discharge back this capacitor the current reverses as fast as it has discharged during the collapse! and from that the battery keeps going on on full amps and pick it little further after the capacitor has discharged,.,,

with a tertiary snubber coil the power can get back to the circuit from the capacitor discharge if desirable, this will save the diode that isolate the primary from the dc...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2013, 15:06:30 pm »
I just developed another snubber circuit that is non dissipative and it makes the frequency to be multiplied by 1.5 at the resonant frequency... basically it triplicates the pulses... thats because i add a capacitor between drain and source of the switch and a capacitor between the primary positive side and ground, this makes a resonant circuit that when the switch open the coil discharge into the snubber capacitor, than when its fully charged say 1000 v it discharges thru the coil generating a yet higher pulse charging up the other capacitor.

first pulse on first pulse
turn off collapse pulse
capacitor discharge into another thru coil another pulse
than turn on again and a bigger pulse because the capacitor gets charged higher than the source voltage. 

• Global Moderator