Author Topic: The switch killer  (Read 6227 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• let the voltage do the work
Re: The switch killer
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2013, 01:11:35 am »
it's not so hard to understand right?

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 15:29:57 pm »
it's not so hard to understand right?

Hmmm. I think its not easy... :(

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2013, 16:35:43 pm »
The multipacting effect is related to the multiplication of electrons so far as i understand, when they hit the plates they knock off 1 or more electrons but when do so they start to accumulate ever increasing the energy inside and ends up burning the device.

I think i understood the electron extraction circuit of meyer.  it must be a vacuum tube with a hot filament and this electrons should go to ground or wherever you may want them. Or could be an air ionizer, simply something that allow the charge to goes aways mechanically or electronically. 

When generating the gas is concerned the idea is that when the ions get absorbed by the ss plates by the actions of fields they react exchanging their charge with the plates, donating or receiving an electron, at this point hydrogen is in the matrix of the conductive medium but to release it it must effectively exchange electrons to neutralize the charge but what if you neutralize the charge without allowing all the electrons to go thru, by burning them off>? the charge remains to the water or the gas and must come out as ionized gas !

All this discharge happens at the gate time, after receiving many positive pulses the high voltage insulated plates receive opposite polarity pulse or simply shorts the plates to force the ions desorbed to discharge their electricity at a voltage determined by the circuit arrangement.

This mean that probably electricity can be generated in large amounts allowing it to be self sustaining generator.

Is another type of gas i guess.

I'm mixing the concepts of many patents, together they fit.

tay hee han, and all cited documents and whatever patents that made citation to it and for each.

Including meyer concept of bifilar coils and pulsing, gating and field collapse concepts. 

I don't know if i'm right but it seems to me that summing all the stuff i learned meyer technology don't seem soo strange at all. he just hidden everything just in the face of everyone. He designed it to fool.

• Global Moderator
Bifilar coils
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2013, 16:52:47 pm »
Let me talk again about bifilar coils

First of all the electric field in coils is a point of concern

After all thats its major value to water for fuel technologies

Its ability to replicate the same voltage impressed on one another is impressive and useful if considering pulsing inductive charging...

Coils smartly reverse the voltage if magnetic field start to fall down, another major property.

A bifilar coil with a diode can do many things.

Lets say one coil is connected to two outer tubes spaced apart and the other connected to the inner tubes of two tube sets thru a diode in the same water.

Now when the pulse comes it start to charge the voltage zones but when the field reverse it forces the 

• let the voltage do the work
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2013, 00:04:43 am »
have you considered actual fusion/fission of atoms? the energetic particles from nuclear reactions can split H2O easily. there's one guy that said he did just that.

about my previous post imagine of an LC circuit ,a coil wrapped around a capacitor and the cap formed like a parabola with ion emitting material on it when ion plasma develops you change the fly time , the coil keeps the ions from accelerating too much and when the voltage is flipped on the plates , the alignment of the ions changes inside the capacitor not instantaneously changing the total electric field of the capacitor that's when you can extract energy out of the system but there's little time to do that.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 00:54:13 am by geon »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2013, 09:16:09 am »
I'm taking about  what stan seem to have pointed as the right way of looking into it. The movement and deflection of ions and electrons in an electronic circuit.

I don't know about the need to use radioactivity to split water, after all is not totally safe. 

Stan called it a resonant cavity

Stan used a gated train of pulses (this mean it was needed for something in his design other than just control the amount of energy in).

Stan used Stainless steel and said it were a necessity for it to work and be durable

He described that the amps can be restricted (or maybe redirected) in such a manner that as they generate electricity the hydrogen gas is released. Meaning a self oscillating and self sustained oscillation can be achieved.

He describes water as a dielectric and use its proprieties to achieve gas generation

He applied up to 40kv or beyond to the system

In other aspect he start from 100v source

He uses the collapse of the magnetic field to create the high voltage needed.

He uses bifilar coils

he used more than one tube set at a time from what i see