Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 28939 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2012, 17:16:47 pm »
Hydrogenmask believe me and believe more than in me believe in meyer, i told you already too much.

You need to know kirchhoff laws to understand better how it can work, and so as many other things that are not deducible.

I took a long time of simulating it into my mind with help of paper to get somewhere.

My diagrams and circuit for it are already around here in the forum... thru my last posts 200 or so...

The missing links comes out when you study the vic correctly and read the tech brief with attention.

could be simply 1 or two diodes? resistors...

I'm just finishing my secondary coil... i used the pll circuit connected to my dc motor to control its speed work like a charm my best winding machine ever...

« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 17:34:15 pm by sebosfato »

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2012, 18:31:29 pm »
The excess energy comes from water not from the circuit itself, its only designed to apply high voltage ever increasing intensity to the voltage zones while restricting the amps.

The point is how to release this energy ok.

Lorentz is our friend if wasn't for him we would not be able to apply those high intensity high repetition field to the water.

what you mean contrary to einstein... NMR is of really low energy so i think is not directly related... Anyway for that a coil around the cell pulsed could induce some dance...

Till sofar, i trully hate Lenz..... ;D

• Administrator
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2012, 18:34:27 pm »
well two photon absorption is already proved concept from what i read..

Geon are you graduated in science? I'm going now to the third year physics bachelor course usp. i don't know how to say this in english  8)

Fabio, time goes so quick! Yr third year already. Well done! I still remember you playing gitar in Italy...  ;)

Steve

• Global Moderator
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2012, 18:44:03 pm »
Yes man, its being 6,5 years since i first knew about stan, and now 3 years here at the forum...such wonderful time. The italian people in the subway supplied big part of the money i expended in this research and learning when i use to play the guitar and sing there =), during this time some donated some supported some helped... i'm thankful to this...
Lot of work was done, lots of choices were done, many things left behind, now lets hope theres still something to come.

I'm happy that at least after so long now all makes sense, doesn't it? 

• Global Moderator
Extreme Dangerous !!! THE V.I.C.
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2012, 19:11:40 pm »
I would suggest to those who don't understand my clues or also to those who understand please don't try it if you don't know what you are doing. this is extremely dangerous circuit ideas!!!!

Please don't kill yourself like i almost did so many times. please don't try it unless you know where you are touching what are you doing....

Is Too  dangerous

• Administrator
Re: Extreme Dangerous !!! THE V.I.C.
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2012, 20:01:35 pm »
I would suggest to those who don't understand my clues or also to those who understand please don't try it if you don't know what you are doing. this is extremely dangerous circuit ideas!!!!

Please don't kill yourself like i almost did so many times. please don't try it unless you know where you are touching what are you doing....

Is Too  dangerous

amen.

Be really carefull! High voltage and high current are leathal!

« Reply #94 on: December 18, 2012, 20:23:25 pm »
You welcome, hope i can help more before the end of the world.  ;D

Actually is not precession, i meant energy level transitions such that rearrange electrons within the molecule.

I encourage you to keep trying, and learning, the diagrams stan provided is correct but incomplete and present polarities wrong. In the first thread here i describe how they should be wired correctly. AGAIN, its incomplete. For a circuit to work it must be closed always. There are different ways to do so...

about incomplete,what parts are missing? i think about circuit,maybe Timeshell circuit is correct,from secondary side = switch over diode.AC resonant?what do you think Sebosfato?

thanks
geenee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #95 on: December 18, 2012, 20:49:12 pm »
This circuit is non sense think about.

Meyer said the thing should double the frequency. I think no special switch other than the diodes are needed.

Start from Stanley's diagram and examine the potentials... as function of time (pulses applied)...

Than think what he says and what is missing for that to happen...

Meyer was an electrical engineer he clearly used science to create the vic you can take my word for that!
Not a piece of pseudoscience!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 14:16:56 pm by sebosfato »