Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27227 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 14:04:49 pm »
I think is ok to do all the tests you want, but the amp restriction should only effect water or gases.. i guess

:D i will ask him but will explain all this i explained to you. What i'm afraid is that he tell me that this clustering wont send the potential to the water... but from what i see is where its going to as is the path of lower resistance for the electric flux lines to go....

When the WFC was connected to the above setup there is AC. What you see is the difference voltage potential between the chokes output, there is still electron leakage and the WFC can't do the EPP. The signal has to be UNIPOLAR pulse wave first!

Regards!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 15:56:11 pm by webmug »

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2012, 16:58:16 pm »
I hope that you now see there is no ground connection at the VIC circuit!!!

When you have a ground you can not let the negative choke swing for equal but opposite voltage potential.

Let it be now clear what Stan meant with "isolated electrical circuit" and "isolated electrical ground".

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2012, 18:09:27 pm »
I don't thats really the reason, actually i think is only to avoid disturbance of extra electrons than waters...

Ps: the teacher didn't wanted to answer nor try to understand much he simply said it was so complicated and i was talking about so many combined subjects that he would take 1 month to think about...

« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2012, 18:15:53 pm »
I don't thats really the reason, actually i think is only to avoid disturbance of extra electrons than waters...

Ps: the teacher didn't wanted to answer nor try to understand much he simply said it was so complicated and i was talking about so many combined subjects that he would take 1 month to think about...

Well that's what I see! When connectin g ground you have zero volts at the negative choke output.

Got your VIC transform er ready? I hope you have also the coils Coefficie nts the same L1/2 = C1/C2 = R1/R2.

When it gets interesting they have no time! Typical answer I assume.

Regards!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 18:45:19 pm by webmug »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2012, 19:32:59 pm »
Stans old diagrams always show the secondary connected to ground and than the choke connected to ground to the negative of the cell...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2012, 19:05:29 pm »
So why can we not use more coils in the same magnetic field?
That would solve a lot shit ......More receivers more power?