Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27223 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2012, 17:09:15 pm »
Their experiments were proof of cocept the gas is not the point,the point is that if you/I can get the efect on a small scale,afterwards you can build a very large vic transf.to acomplish the gas needs.

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2012, 17:17:13 pm »
Their experiments were proof of cocept the gas is not the point,the point is that if you/I can get the efect on a small scale,afterwards you can build a very large vic transf.to acomplish the gas needs.
Gas generation is generated in the process if you have the effect! Otherwise it ain't the effect.

If this was proof of concept and it has the effect, I would document this important setup in detail, asap!!!
Have you contacted them for proper information, would they give it as open-source info?

Russ replicated Abel too, but he didn't seem to care much... why is this? He used a Full bridge rectifier.

Regards

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2012, 17:37:52 pm »
i talked to Jon on youtube coments he said that he had wound all coils from end to end,just 1layer per coil.It had a ferite rod(8'' long) with a bifiliar coil first wound(22awg),on top of the bif.,a primary(24awg),and on top of the primary a secoundary(30awg).The pulsing was done with a dave lawton crkt,the 2 freq were combined by a 4093 nand gates,then the signal fed a .800 Volt 9 amp 160 watt STP10NK80Z ,pulsed with 30v.The rest is like jl naudin setup.I made the setup on a shorter rod but with no luck,what i got was 2v across the cell and inverted signal exactly like the input one.Jon said it took him 20 days to find the signal,i think that  took him so long because the lawton crkt is crap and when you turn one of the pots you spoil everything,both freq and duty.That is all i gathered from all his posts,hope it helps somebody.Cheers!

• 50+
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2012, 07:09:32 am »
You don't have to connect a probe direct to the wfc. If you hold it near the wfc you also see the same waveform!
Even if you touch the wire leads tot the wfc with your finger, the voltage drops.
Yes, it is not easy!  8)

In my experiments I always thought I charged the scope capacitance when I tune it to resonance. But this is not the case.

Regards

Hello Webmug
Where You connect the ground of the probe oscope  , when You hold it near wfc? Or You dont connect anywhere ground of the probe?
Thank for ansver . Good luck.
andy

« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2012, 11:36:32 am »
You don't have to connect a probe direct to the wfc. If you hold it near the wfc you also see the same waveform!
Even if you touch the wire leads tot the wfc with your finger, the voltage drops.
Yes, it is not easy!  8)

In my experiments I always thought I charged the scope capacitance when I tune it to resonance. But this is not the case.

Regards

Hello Webmug
Where You connect the ground of the probe oscope  , when You hold it near wfc? Or You dont connect anywhere ground of the probe?
andy
That's an interesting question, where to connect the ground of a scope probe.

Well, you want to measure static fields so ground is not needed. If you ground it you create current flow.

What's your opinion?

Regards,
Webmug

« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2012, 16:14:42 pm »
Hello check this out...
feature=player_embedded#!

I have similar wave forms.  But this is an awesome tutorial on how to get there.  Read his comments below the video.

TS

Nice video but this is not what Meyer did!  In this video there are NO UNIPOLAR PULSES from the chokes!!!!!
feature=player_embedded#t=351s

It is still AC!!! So WFC can never charge, because it swings from positive to negative etc. Electrons are moving!!!

Regards

I have a problem with your statements.  It can only be AC as that is the only kind of flow you can have between a cap and a coil.  Not only that, but the potential of the wave is only relative to the potential against it.  While I agree that we are looking for a better opposing synchronous wave, it still has to be AC.  Due to the nature of the circuit.  Nothing can change that.

My opinion anyway.

TS
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 18:59:08 pm by timeshell »

• 50+
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 08:37:41 am »
Yes, it is not easy!  8)

Regards

Hello Webmug
andy
That's an interesting question, where to connect the ground of a scope probe.

Well, you want to measure static fields so ground is not needed. If you ground it you create current flow.

What's your opinion?

Regards,
Webmug
Webmug
I don't get ansver for my question. When You got the  waveform You posted you hold scope probe  near wfc with ground of probe not connected? Right? My english is not good.
thank
andy

« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 12:04:18 pm »
I can vouch for this method.   It works or me.  Although I still like connecting the terminal physically to ensure it is authentic signal.

TS