Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27218 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2012, 13:30:20 pm »
You don't have to connect a probe direct to the wfc. If you hold it near the wfc you also see the same waveform!
Even if you touch the wire leads tot the wfc with your finger, the voltage drops.
Yes, it is not easy!  8)

In my experiments I always thought I charged the scope capacitance when I tune it to resonance. But this is not the case.

Regards

« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2012, 13:35:43 pm »
@adys15
What about the components? When you tried different setups. What type and perm. core are you using for the resonance VIC?

I noticed the choke voltage amplitudes can have an offset if you use proper tuning. But I think my perm is not high enough to have electron clustering etc. Meaning the offset is going UNIPOLAR. Also the PFN theory can be an idea. Not sure, need more testing... ;)

Regards

« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2012, 13:36:56 pm »
Electron Bounce Phenomenon EbP and Electron clustering effect

but not fully UNIPOLAR

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11380)

Regards
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 13:58:22 pm by webmug »

« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2012, 13:56:01 pm »
Hello check this out...
feature=player_embedded#!

I have similar wave forms.  But this is an awesome tutorial on how to get there.  Read his comments below the video.

TS

Nice video but this is not what Meyer did!  In this video there are NO UNIPOLAR PULSES from the chokes!!!!!
feature=player_embedded#t=351s

It is still AC!!! So WFC can never charge, because it swings from positive to negative etc. Electrons are moving!!!

Regards

« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2012, 15:22:12 pm »
I dont have inductance/cap meters,my core was a big flyback U core.I think in the end the amps must flow a little to sustain the voltage...

« Reply #61 on: December 06, 2012, 15:59:28 pm »
I dont have inductance/cap meters,my core was a big flyback U core.I think in the end the amps must flow a little to sustain the voltage...
Question:
So you did not make use of Meyer VIC specifications... why you think it's gonna work with other specs if you not build a exact replica first?
I remember the same happened with Bedini SG circuit, it did not work with other components but the one he specified.
With Stan it's more complicated, he never disclosed all the components so what is know we replicate. Then if it works we can use other components too.

Regards

« Reply #62 on: December 06, 2012, 16:34:29 pm »
i had the vic bobins built exactly to specs,only the core was from a flyback,i cannot get the flat one.You say we must follow specs but how Jon Abel,Naudin,Alex petty ,managed to replicate the efect with simple things on a small scale.Untill i can get the efects on a smaller scale,its no use spending money on printed bobins,special perm.flat core etc...I already spend a lot without any result.

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2012, 17:00:57 pm »
i had the vic bobins built exactly to specs,only the core was from a flyback,i cannot get the flat one.You say we must follow specs but how Jon Abel,Naudin,Alex petty ,managed to replicate the efect with simple things on a small scale.Untill i can get the efects on a smaller scale,its no use spending money on printed bobins,special perm.flat core etc...I already spend a lot without any result.

I know the feeling  8)

But I have never seen proper documentation what they build. That's always the common problem!
If they managed the effect it would not do anything, if it did there are more successful replications around.
So they are NOT generating lots of gas ala Meyer!!! (low amps)

Regards