Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27217 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 03:50:00 am »
Its seems to be the way... As we only use the force of the field and not the amps..

Well i think, and notice this is my personal belief, that thicker coils will have a higher electric field induced at the leads for the same potential and length because i think there will be more free charges to be disturbed by the EM fields... and the surface of the wire does not increase much... 

Thats why today instead of start testing my vic, i constructed a new one with thicker and less turns wires.. 100 turns each choke 18awg, 30 primary 18awg, 200 plus taps the secondary probably 28awg... one over the other respectively so i can adjust the secondary... 

I wound the chokes first, isolated from each other, than a cut another bigger bobbing and fit it in the outside of the first bobbin cavity, there i wound the primary, and than the secondary... all same polarities are at one side of the bobbin...

I can use for this new vic 4 configurations of core, CC,CI,I,CIC

i'm going to finish all the setup later for start testing it...

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 04:23:11 am »
Its seems to be the way... As we only use the force of the field and not the amps..

Well i think, and notice this is my personal belief, that thicker coils will have a higher electric field induced at the leads for the same potential and length because i think there will be more free charges to be disturbed by the EM fields... and the surface of the wire does not increase much... 

Thats why today instead of start testing my vic, i constructed a new one with thicker and less turns wires.. 100 turns each choke 18awg, 30 primary 18awg, 200 plus taps the secondary probably 28awg... one over the other respectively so i can adjust the secondary... 

I wound the chokes first, isolated from each other, than a cut another bigger bobbing and fit it in the outside of the first bobbin cavity, there i wound the primary, and than the secondary... all same polarities are at one side of the bobbin...

I can use for this new vic 4 configurations of core, CC,CI,I,CIC

i'm going to finish all the setup later for start testing it...

I agree with this direction and is also similar to what I am presently working on and have worked on in the past with a different resonating circuit.  I also have previous documented notes from another individual who gave me tips in this direction two years ago.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 12:35:23 pm »
This is the directions stan gave to us... mixing patents informations an all others available...I took all parameters i thought was necessary and played with my mind to fin a solution. I didn't wanted to use 36awg wire, so i used 28awg and started with 200turns... and instead of 24awg for the chokes and primary i used less turns for the primary only 30 and used 18awg for them because i had this wire here... 

The important is that i'm not blind testing it anymore i know what i'm going to accomplish with this and thats the big difference...

my goals with this is to confirm if my design will allow the field to collapse, doubling the frequency to allow the electric fields to be applied to the water with amps restricted.

and If it works, to confirm if the electric fields of opposite polarities generated by the induced delocalization of charge in an isolated wire can indeed switch off the covalent forces of water molecule.

And if it works, the goal will be to determine the parameters to improve the yield. Or if the yield is good enough, to conclude my plans here.

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2012, 13:55:26 pm »
This is the directions stan gave to us... mixing patents informations an all others available...I took all parameters i thought was necessary and played with my mind to fin a solution. I didn't wanted to use 36awg wire, so i used 28awg and started with 200turns... and instead of 24awg for the chokes and primary i used less turns for the primary only 30 and used 18awg for them because i had this wire here... 

The important is that i'm not blind testing it anymore i know what i'm going to accomplish with this and thats the big difference...

my goals with this is to confirm if my design will allow the field to collapse, doubling the frequency to allow the electric fields to be applied to the water with amps restricted.

and If it works, to confirm if the electric fields of opposite polarities generated by the induced delocalization of charge in an isolated wire can indeed switch off the covalent forces of water molecule.

And if it works, the goal will be to determine the parameters to improve the yield. Or if the yield is good enough, to conclude my plans here.

We are restricting current using the magnetic field, is what Stan alway said in lectures and documents.

What stated we must make coils with the same coefficients. Looks to me the design of coil length and width dimentions are not chosen by chance. The cavities in the injector bobbin must have the same parameters as the 5 coiler.

The wire 30 AWG is for the increase in selfcapacitance. So using less wire is less selfcapacitance which also effects the inductance and resistance! The coefficients L H and R must be the same for the chokes.

You can do different coils designs but why not stick to the given parameters? Makes it more complicated, what I think!

Seb, go ahead with other specs! You come to the final conclusion Stan did using his specs in the end... :)

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2012, 14:01:47 pm »
So why can we not use more coils in the same magnetic field?
That would solve a lot shit ......More receivers more power?
Steve,

Stan said, simply wrap more wire turns for higher voltages!

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2012, 14:11:52 pm »
I think stan gave away only an idea of what it was, there is much more related to it. His specs are only a direction for me not a rule at all...

He uses the electric field force of electrodynamic charges, which is a conservative force, so it don't get consumed or destroyed in an electronic circuit. Is different than the force turn a generator to create a difference of potential to draw current... 

The fact is that I don't think is the magnetic field that restrict the amps is the potential well developed... Because if my theory is correct the coils don't need to be coupled.. What restricts the amps is the impossibility for them to start or stop to flow instantaneously in this arranged system... 

To not stick to his specs makes me think more and find a solution based on what i'm finding in the way. I learned a lot in this time, all the tests i prepared myself gave me incredible amount of understanding, over the prior art  :)

Do you understand how is much different from buying a pulsing circuit on the web and play with some blackbox toys?

Regards
Sebosfato

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2012, 14:39:18 pm »
I think stan gave away only an idea of what it was, there is much more related to it. His specs are only a direction for me not a rule at all...

He uses the electric field force of electrodynamic charges, which is a conservative force, so it don't get consumed or destroyed in an electronic circuit. Is different than the force turn a generator to create a difference of potential to draw current... 

The fact is that I don't think is the magnetic field that restrict the amps is the potential well developed... Because if my theory is correct the coils don't need to be coupled.. What restricts the amps is the impossibility for them to start or stop to flow instantaneously in this arranged system... 

To not stick to his specs makes me think more and find a solution based on what i'm finding in the way. I learned a lot in this time, all the tests i prepared myself gave me incredible amount of understanding, over the prior art  :)

Do you understand how is much different from buying a pulsing circuit on the web and play with some blackbox toys?

Regards
Sebosfato
Seb, I also build lots of coils and build all kinds of pulse frequency generators. In the end a modern device is letting me see things better because I can adjust with higher resolutions. Some web pcbs are not adjusted for all kinds of coils, you have to tune the device or you coils! So they are in signal range!

My and your sources are wide and thanks to Dynodon some parts where revealed to us. What Stan build into his Bug and photos of the materials doesn't make it simply work! That's obvious.

http://open-source-energy.org/rwg42985/russ/Stans%20Estate/4-23-2011%209_45_59%20AM.JPG

Testing circuits and try to understand what Stan wrote is not simple if it really worked.

I'm not stoping you building other designs, Stan said other wfc design should work also if you understand the prior art. That's what we want to learn.

I hope you see some things happening according to your theory testing your VIC! Keep us posted.

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2012, 17:49:01 pm »
Today i talked to an electric engineer specialized in high voltages... he understood all i said and agree with me, he told me i'm going to be very rich hahaha

He will help me to measure the electric fields present since the calculation is not really that easy... next week

Webmug,

Of course was great thing to see the resonant cavity images... but what was trying to say is that stan talked to those who had knowledge in the prior art, so many of the things he said was to kind of trick you and yet more them, while some not...

What i did was to profound analyze it, knowing where to look and what to do...