Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27080 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #112 on: December 22, 2012, 15:27:37 pm »
Hello guys some days without exel sheets, and i´m now working with paper and pen and thoughts.. the right path for me is being understand what is needed and to work on the values to get it to work. Stan was really fucking clear in his patents and documents he left clues that were in my opinion really generous given the simpicity of the idea he wouldn´t talk much about it.. but left some parameters needed to understand what he did.

I wish you get what you want for christmas, happily the world didn´t ended so i will be able to see this stuff running soon thats all i ever wanted.

i´m going to sitout for a while, don´t worry i´ll be working into this 101%of the time;

when i can i tell you that it works hopefully soon  =) i will find some internet to connect

Best Regards

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #113 on: December 29, 2012, 04:09:36 am »
Seb,

You will get unipolar pulses out of any simple 60hz transformer used as a vic by putting a choke coil after the diode and before the positive tube.  Frequencies from low to high do this.  the oscope is read from the positive tube, think of a vic with a single stand alone positive choke...

kb