Author Topic: THE V.I.C.  (Read 27222 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
THE V.I.C.
« on: August 15, 2012, 04:39:24 am »
This thread i will present my ideas about the working of the voltage intensifier circuit, required for the operation of the water fuel cell:

The vic is a system for restricting the flow of amperes while allowing voltage electrical stress to be propagated. It uses a principle called the electron bounce phenomenon, that is simply the separation of charges in conductor materials under time varying magnetic fields. For this a pulse is applied and is compressed during the collapse the field in its coils.

It can be made in different ways but mainly consists of a transformer having at least 3 coils.. where L1 is the primary, L2 secondary, L3 is a choke...

The L3 choke is add to the same core choking off secondary voltage to be able to create high voltages from the collapsing fields by opening and keeping open the diode switch while not exceeding its PIV Rating.

A  L4 variable choke is added in series for balancing the circuit to allow the secondary and the diode to act as a switch, its adjusted so that the collapse voltage developed in the secondary during the collapse is bigger than that from the chokes, so the diode keeps shut in pulsing off conditions while the reverse voltage at the diode do not exceed PIV rating... Is adjusted for different types of water because different water contaminants will require more or less leakage for the desired operation.

If the no choke is on the same core so only the secondary is pulsed, for it to work with the diode as a switch is unreliable since the collapse of the chokes will need to generate a voltage not greater than the secondary reversed voltage during the collapse to keep the diode open to let the field collapse... 

Where
L1 < L2 > L3

and L4 is not part of the same pulsing core...

or

L1<L2>L3+L4 if L4 is subjected to the same magnetic core.. .

In the first case

VL2 = VL1*T

T=N2/N1

VL3=VL1*T2

T2=N3/N1

I=(VL2-VL3)/Z

Resuming

If secondary is bigger than needed, a series L4 choke is further added to restrict the amps beyond electron bounce phenomenon, which will balance or attenuate the voltage across the diode during pulse off to allow it to work as switch at minimum amp leakage while not exceeding its PIV rating.

If secondary is too small the series choke is reduced or secondary is made bigger, otherwise the diode will never open... or will suffer high reverse voltages.   

(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11374)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 06:00:46 am by sebosfato »

Re: THE V.I.C.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 12:22:29 pm »
UPDATED POST: Here we go! « Last Edit: Today at 17:32:53 by webmug »

I got some new insight what the EbP (Electron Bounce Phenomenon) is and started to fiddle with the CYCLE, PERIOD and PULSE FREQUENCY dials on my waveform generator.

I noticed that the EbP is already shown in the patents from Stan. It only doesn't read in theory as when you see it in real experimentation.

Look at the Figure 7-9 (700) from the Birth of New Technology document.
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11376)

We see electrons dislodged starting to from positive voltage potential at the top and we have electron clustering forming negative potential at the bottom. This is the secondary coil.

This has no meaning when we tune in with a PULSE FREQUENCY on resonance. We only see AC swing.

The phenomenon happens when we start the GATE (CYCLE). The PULSE FREQUENCY is now off resonance when you GATE the PULSE.

The PERIOD is pausing the CYCLES (NUMBER OF PULSES) going into the coils and creating a bouncing magnetic field. This what Stan said in the document creating the EbP!

Now the trick is to tune into the maximum charging of the chokes and let it collapse in sync!

Connections
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11387)

This is the signal I got before the diode (yellow trace) and the PULSE CYCLES.
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11382)

The PLL has to maintain the PULSE frequency and here you can see the pickup signal. The PERIOD is about 100mSec because the time gap between wave is too wide, the PLL can't lock-on but if the PERIOD is 3mSec we have a continuous wave to lock-on!
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11385)

In my scope shot newfile15 you see the positive choke forming unipolar pulses.  GND is connected between secondary negative and negative choke. Now this is just to show what EbP is!!! The negative choke is not tuned, you see the voltage is not on resonant frequency as the positive choke. This is because of the GND connection, negative choke can not swing!!!
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11378)

When you lose the gnd connection between secondary negative and negative choke you see newfile20 the same phenomenon but there are still electrons moving. To have UNIPOLAR pulses to form there must be 99% electron inhibiting. Meaning above zero for positive pulse wave and below zero negative pulses.
(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11380)(http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11408)

Now I did this test with choke L1 3100 turns and L2 also 3100 turns. Secondary has 2700 turns and primary 521.
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2488.0;attach=11384

Coils Coefficients
http://www.ionizationx.com/index.php/topic,2474.msg23195.html#msg23195

I think this is the starting point for the Resonance VIC transformer and we can now see the workings what happens when electron movement is inhibited. This is far from complete! It needs more tuning of the coils to overcome the WFC...

What comes to mind is that the chokes used here are too big for the secondary to fully charged to get 99% electron inhibiting, what Seb explains.

What now is needed are more experimenters duplicating this phenomenon!

Cheers!!!!

Br,
Webmug
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 17:33:58 pm by webmug »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 13:31:29 pm »
Is this a real scope shot? or simulation?

The secondary according to my theory must be bigger than the chokes for it to be able to turn on the diode correctly...

The Electron bouncing Phenomenon is simply a region in the coils where electrons cant flow because there is a counter well of potential, so if they want to flow they need to jump it. As they don't do that, the amps are restricted. The same electron clustering and positive copper ion clustering creates the electric potential sent to the cell..

Using a normal transformer and chokes in series would work if we manage to keep the diode open during pulse off. 
A method to do so is to add a coil in parallel with the primary to accumulate energy and reverse the secondary voltage enough for the job to get done. Other methods could be to create a kind of unbalanced bipolar pulse that is sent to the primary with different positive and negative values and pulse width, so that the secondary negative swing can be totally controlled... I think this is what stan meant by controlling it fully electronically---

This is all right if my theory is correct, i thought it developed it and i'm now believing it otherwise i wouldn't insist. I need to believe it fully so i can put my hands to work on it or i just keep waiting...  If you disagree somehow, please i'll be happy to be proved wrong. It took me countless hours, sleepless nights and kilos of papers and pencils for the thousands of drawings i made to thinking and finally concluding this things.   

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 13:35:30 pm »
This is not a simulation!!!!

The chokes must have almost the same frequency as the secondary or doubled to make full advantage of the EbP.

Regards!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 13:42:15 pm »
Do you see any gas?

What frequency you are looking into?

voltage/current/inductances readings?

Please give us some numbers =) to think about...

I'm finishing my vic today and will start the testing.... for right now i'm going to the university to try talk to one of the "bigger" physicist today there... I'm going to ask him about this theory... to see what he says about it...

Regards

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2012, 13:52:07 pm »
Seb,

My test is to get the VIC first to operate what Stan described in the documents. The LC is the final test choke L1 and WFC capacitance and the Resistance.

No WFC is connected, because when I do the frequency can't tune on resonance. The WFC capacitance alters this and the coils resistance has to be matched above WFC resistance with is 280ohms.

Ask a physicist it is possible to inhibit electrons  8)

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2012, 13:58:33 pm »
I think is ok to do all the tests you want, but the amp restriction should only effect water or gases.. i guess

:D i will ask him but will explain all this i explained to you. What i'm afraid is that he tell me that this clustering wont send the potential to the water... but from what i see is where its going to as is the path of lower resistance for the electric flux lines to go....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 14:00:57 pm »
From what i understood the thing behave like an antenna thats why although there is no path for secondary the electrons are oscillated between the chokes and the cell... not passing thru secondary,,,