Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 38249 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2015, 07:44:02 am »
i finished the aluminum case for my pll circuit.. now it generates a clean square pulse very stable...

my gate frequency ranges goes 0-100% duty cycle

from 40hz up to 80
 from 80 to 160
from 150 to 260
from 240 to 560
from 540 to 1399
from 1300 to 3800

can go lower or higher with hack up

the frequency mixer works cool too..

i think the aluminum case helped to ground any charge that was around on the circuit on wood , it also shields electromagnetic fields to a certain degree even with the case left open..thats why its more stable...

the only thing that is harder is that you need to think about insulation on the heatsink of the mosfet.. i used 3 screws with plastic washer on back and front so it gives a good insulation... and i pressed against an acrylic piece .. just to fixing it to the back of the case,,

i added a nice output for labview and constructed and special cable for it...

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 17:09:07 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #105 on: June 05, 2015, 10:58:07 am »
Well my experiments are on going very nice

i reach a point where the cell has so much voltage charge that i arcs to whatever piece of insulated metal...

i found that grounding one side of secondary this is possible...

than i found something interesting in a frequency just bellow resonant frequency where you get the peak in voltage... there is a peak in impedance!

in my system i have a graph being plot in real time that helped me to seeing it. the impedance increase ten times. its just when the oscilloscope not connected show a sine wave (not the peak)...

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #106 on: June 05, 2015, 13:34:06 pm »
good stuff!!!
Thanks!
Like it!
 :)

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: June 05, 2015, 19:45:14 pm »
i'm glad you enjoyed, i'm having a nice and hard time here i fell its almost there... i will keep on testing..

i have it boiling on my mind for weeks.. .

the ground stuff i referred to before.. grounding one side the other side will be at higher voltage potential.. so the voltage is at the cell! and its double

if i get the oscilloscope probe close to the grounded secondary the signal is small.. on the cell the signal is very high!!!

the same for the sparks.. arcs to the metallic insulated parts.. only where high voltage really is..

i'm going to connect to the yard ground... till now is just connected to the aluminum case..

by the way it worked well as a shield and now my computer gets crazy less often at a higher input

i input around 80 watts and i felt like only 30 or so was being dissipated on the resistors across the primary with diode.

acuatlly i can draw arcs from whatever electrode from the cell to a metallic insulated part like a screw driver... even those not connected.. of course the connected ones sustain huge sparks..

i have 100 turns on the primary and i got to reduce my secondary some because it shorted out..

i found that enveloping the core into a plastic tape is a must to try get rid of this problem.. because this way the bobbins enter more firm and equal spaced from the core.. no touching.. so the core keeps insulated..

i'm going to do this to the core with the chokes too at least on the inner sides and round..

meyer compare voltage potential to magnetic on colorado video he states that when you glue a magnet to an iron bar it becomes potential energy.. you cannot break the field... voltage cannot be consumed..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2015, 07:45:46 am »
i found that my design of the bobbins were weak... i'm making new bobbins with at least 2mm at each side of insulation from the core.. also from inside.. this should give a better strength. i made it with less space.. so it has exactly 32mm width for 20mm diameter.. the hole is 16mm diameter  and the outside width where the core fits has 36mm so there is a little gap left on core.... 

so 2mm each side.. from core.. thats where i'm starting with... there are more or less 100 turns per layer and it fits better than my previous winding... because the bobbin was made just to the measure of the wire... is now easier to wind up with less trouble.. living and learning.. thanks to ant for telling me he can make them in 45 minutes =) i took 1 and half hour to make 50% just now..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2015, 07:10:32 am »
all my theory relies on what meyer says and what i found that supports it, that voltage should can be put to perform work..  how its potential energy...voltage is is proportional to charge and electric fields depends on voltage and geometry...

the greatest misconception in science is that you can simply take the voltage the distance and get the electric field..

voltage is just like gravity or magnetic field but it can be instantly turned on and off and even modulated...

when you charge something with voltage it has electric fields around it... the decay of this electric field in space depends on the geometry...

thats why i keep asking to you where really is the ground? how thick in an insulator is really effective?

when you send uni[polar] voltage fields to water stan says water molecules gets electrically intensified this mean you increase the dipole moment... (the dielectric value)... in barium titanate the charge delocalization leads to a incredible 3000er permeability

i believe the action really is to find a frequency in the end where the molecules break

that depends on some parameters

i'm planing two ways of getting it tested to get a good range to understanding.

« Reply #110 on: June 08, 2015, 02:44:15 am »
I agree that frequency is key.  With the correct frequency (resonant), less amperage is required because this is when the efficiency reaches its maximum.  It's like the difference between opening a safe with dynamite and a combination.   This is the only way Meyer was able to obtain an energy gain which allowed his system to power itself once it was up and running.  Like a gasoline engine, his system required battery power to get the process started, but once started, was able to return the power consumed during startup and begin harvesting the continuing gains in energy output.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #111 on: June 08, 2015, 18:55:30 pm »
yes i guess you are right... i think the key is to get the resonance at the right freq and get the proper timing to affect the water... there may be a leakage current that we want to avoid.. but that won't matter if we release a lot of gas for it..