Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37124 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #96 on: May 29, 2015, 12:13:25 pm »
i think is here where the magic comes the result is unexpected... we don't really know if the amps goes to zero in the secondary ckt... i guess when the chokes revert its voltage the cells have the impetus to break the molecule where unrestricted current would flow.. however the choke wouldn't allow... 

i'm not connecting my cell in the same way as you .. probably... i'm applying the E fields to the inner tubes.... the chokes are positioned to allow the fields to exist as i want them and to double the frequency and restrict the amps...

Meyer told that the electrical resonance would  happen at whatever voltage level.. not the water resonance..

actually resonance in water means  that it is able to jump one electron to another higher energy position in the molecule...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #97 on: May 29, 2015, 13:29:33 pm »
actually resonance in water means  that it is able to jump one electron to another higher energy position in the molecule...

Dear friend,

This is an interesting theory. How did you come up with that?

cheers

• Global Moderator
« Reply #98 on: May 29, 2015, 14:11:43 pm »
this term is used in chemistry. the benzene molecule has electrons that constantly change its energy state if i recall well and its was called resonance..

when the water gets charged to a certain degree the atoms rearrange them selfs naturally to the closest situation of lower energy possible./.. as there will be a bunch of hydrogens atoms on one side and reversely on the other side oxygen this form back to molecules in diatomic form...

my theory is plain simple... water breaks apart and than as the field collapse it kind of vector invert and charge the transformer back during second pulse on... this creates the effect that the water is in a situation where electrical energy is generated thru it... because of the configuration, and this "energy? amps.. what you want to call .. flow to charge back the transformer.. together with the collapse of the chokes... 

there is a sequence of at least 2 pulses needed i guess ...

if i would do a block diagram the cell would be in the middle of the transformer and the chokes if you get what i mean...

« Reply #99 on: May 29, 2015, 14:34:28 pm »
i think is here where the magic comes the result is unexpected... we don't really know if the amps goes to zero in the secondary ckt... i guess when the chokes revert its voltage the cells have the impetus to break the molecule where unrestricted current would flow.. however the choke wouldn't allow... 
I=V/R

Meyer told that the electrical resonance would  happen at whatever voltage level.. not the water resonance..
True

I don't think that is what Meyer described.

You really need to listen to Meyers explanation again in his videos.  It works exactly as he says it does.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: May 29, 2015, 19:23:03 pm »
in a capacitor or a conductor in a medium the electric fields present are dependent only on charge (voltage) and geometry not only ohms law..

meyer describe this resonance or delocalization of electron... in new zealand...

i'm going straight to the point of the energy of the molecules..

free H atoms are in a higher energy state if there is a region of high concentration of the same it will very unlikely reform to h2o but would instead become h2 as explained more or less in eccles patent...

water is the lowest energy state possible... what is happening is that water when splitter becomes free atoms which than becomes gas molecules, they now are trapped in this new form and need an activation energy to recombine so its pretty much like a forbidden transition backwards...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: May 29, 2015, 19:48:45 pm »

Dear friend,

This is an interesting theory. How did you come up with that?

cheers

Dear Steve, is the same theory i've being working on since i learned the subject a little more in the university but now i'm able to identify better where things should go to get the thing into the water...

the problem is this is an invisible quest i tried this same diagram in the past with no success but i now understand things that i was simply too confuse to see in the past... every drawing i do makes it clearer and i done thousands of drawings!  without this clearness i  can't proceed is like playing videogame worthless... instead i always go from a idea first.. with the idea strong you can do wonderful things.. now i'm making my pll circuit into a aluminum case.. not for fun.. but because i need to protect my computer which keeps shutting down when i hit high voltages.. also the speekers seems to send some morse code ...

i believe the aluminum case is not just esthetic choice.. is a good way to keep the signal away from the boards and away from the power source..

i designed a beautiful case for the variable charging chokes i used pieces of aluminum and pieces of an antena to make it slide nice... along with a central bolt that makes the core into and out perfectly... now i;m making customized electrical connectors to guaranty no sparks on the case..

for sake of clarity well i'm applying a positive and a negative charge to my cells.. and the chokes there between the cells should do the trick... you see my point? chokes restrict the current.. won't allow current to change suddenly.. so you can apply high voltage and in the end you just charged it... but the cell got charged also even at this restricted current..

if you get your self in the elevator your free from electric fields or interferences of outside (not even if the elevator is charged to 1 million volts)(although the potential inside will be 1 million volts the electric field is zero... but if you carry whatever charge inside with you this charge goes to the outside,, because at the internal of the elevator an opposite charge will face it and causing the outer electrons to rearrange propagating the original electric field of the base charge... basic physics 3

for me the elevator is your outer tube..

Meyer says you get amps restricted... in his designs he got the amp meter only on the input.. maybe?

in my point of view as water cracks it can be ionized... if the potential is high enough and probably thats where the electron extraction that takes place... if that happened it should become a self oscillating system.. generating its own electricity..

for God sake this is just my feelings about it!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 21:21:31 pm by sebosfato »

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2015, 12:52:41 pm »
that has also been on my mind..
If the high voltage is able to ionize the molecule and even maybe the atoms of it, then you found the gold.
This might lead towards cold fusion as well.
Meyer often stated that he was able to create a gas that had magnetic propertys for his epg.
And yessss. You must be able to create electricity as well, because of all freed electrons...

have a good weekend!

• Global Moderator
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2015, 14:26:51 pm »
My weekend will be at work.. non stop! i need to finish this aluminum case to proceed luckly today i hope to finish..

I believe the the is a sequence of events...

Electrical Polarization Process

molecular alignment and stretching of the molecules where it goes to the point where you have a sort of plasma...  in the plasma state the electrons and ions will be far appart (there is a potential into them) here comes resonant action to get the job done... meyer refer this to movement back and forth of the ions causing collision in the cell..   

from groobs book

Insulator Discharge Current
An insulator in contact with a voltage source stores charge, producing a potential on the insulator. The charge tends to remain on the insulator, but it can be discharged by one of the following methods:
1. Conduction through a conducting path. For instance, a wire across the charged insulator provides a discharge path. Then the discharged dielectric has no potential.
2. Brush discharge. As an example, high voltage on a sharp pointed wire can discharge through the surrounding atmosphere by ionization of the air molecules. This may be visible in the dark as a bluish or reddish glow, called the corona effect.
3. Spark discharge. This is a result of breakdown in the insulator because of a high potential difference that ruptures the dielectric. The current that flows across the insulator at the instant of breakdown causes the spark.
A corona is undesirable because it reduces the potential by brush discharge into the surrounding air. In addition, the corona often indicates the beginning of a spark discharge. A potential of the order of kilovolts is usually necessary for a corona because the breakdown voltage for air is approximately 20 kV/in. To reduce the corona effect, conductors that have high voltage should be smooth, rounded, and thick. This equalizes the potential difference from all points on the conductor to the surrounding air. Any sharp point can have a more intense field, making it more susceptible to a corona and eventual spark discharge.