Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37012 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2012, 21:42:14 pm »
I think we could even use the ground as stan shows also in many drawings... Perhaps it is indeed good to have a reference or source of electrons. Or maybe not, anyways he clearly states that he don't want electrons moving around... specially at the end connections of the chokes! HE sometimes mentions water as the source of the electrons and the gases coming out ionized already...

Well lets look into that...

Precisely, the water bath is the source of electrons but only when using the EEC. The VIC is an "open circuit", meaning only connected through mutual inductances. Electron Bounce is the choking off point using the magnetic field.

Pulsing Transformer
The pulsing transformer (A/G) steps up the voltage amplitude or voltage potential during pulsing operations. The primary coil is electrically isolated (no electrical connection between primary and secondary coil) to form Voltage Intensifier Circuit (AA) Figure (1-1). Voltage amplitude or voltage potential is increased when secondary coil (A) is wrapped with more turns of wire. Isolated electrical ground (J) prevents electron flow from input circuit ground.

If you have a car where is the ground connection? There are two connections (+ and - ) and - have the same source so primary is then connected to the secondary. The isolated ground has meaning there is a point in the VIC circuit where there is a isolated ground forming in the circuit and it is called a "isolated electrical circuit" I think.

We have two names here Stan used:
"Electron Bounce Phenomenon" (EbP) during pulse off-time T2 and "electron clustering" during pulse on time (T1)

Regards
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 22:20:11 pm by webmug »

• Testing
Re: Amp restriction buck mechanism...
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2012, 02:47:45 am »
The secondary during pulse off reverse bias the diode to allow the collapse of the field in this manner. As the secondary creates an emf of proportio nal magnitude it saves the diode from high voltage reversals ... It must keep balance. but some current must flow so energy is accumulat ed in the chokes...

The tuning coil may be to adjust the relation of voltage choked for a given type of water...

In the last post i said the secondary was smaller than the tx4 tx5 well actually should be bigger or wont hold the diodes wide shut.

If the secondary is canceling the chokes than the chokes acts like two extra primary coils by the action of the current flowing because of the secondary thru the diode..

The more abrupt it goes more it restricts ...

I havent had the time to read this thread today, only this one post of yours. The step up transform er I included for testing is not important for gaining voltages across the cell, it is that choke core thats the heart, its material and combinati on of the wraps. Your saying something about reading ac across the cell, Have you made and Isolated ground perhaps to a ground rod drivin in the ground like what I shown in my video posted above? Is your Diode the Ceramic type and is it fast enough, does it break down? I still will try and find a part number to the diode I sent, is the diode I sent still good?

You will need an earth ground/isolated ground. There is some productio n that is visible, but nothing astonishi ng there. We know http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jcQjJR2D9Y

The pH levels change things! Its in the Pdf but its unfinishe d. I recommend researchi ng how pH levels affect (electron) Behavior of water. Even though current doesn't flow, some water takes electrons and other water does not, it depends on the pH level. I'm not sure wich water we need, Acidic or Neutral or Basic or Alkaline, there is 4 types and you cant see it by looking! the behavior is diff. I've had water produce hydroxy gas (and only flow hydrogen when the power was removed.) You apply a current to normal electroly sis and the gas is magnetize d to the tubes it seems, you switch the power off and the gas Explodes to the top. This is because of a mixture of pH levels, and other factors,,,,, I do not know them all. I've had my water in my cell emptied and start sparking and poping, the video got deleted. That was another example of a different type of water.

Hydrocars,

Why use an earth ground/isolated ground? We don't want an electron source. The VIC is an "isolated electrica l circuit".

Br,
Webmug

The goal was to put high voltage DC across any Cavity containing water as an dielectric. Restricting amp flow and allowing voltage to rise to the peak of the circuit seems impossible only because one doesn't understand the potential behaviors! Tesla Understood them well which is why Tesla Knew to use a ground Rod to use the earth as an electron source and conductor. Tesla Had Amazing knowledge probably given to him by Angels which allowed us to have the communications we have today. Tesla had no help and it if wasn't for his mind wed be lost today.

Tesla Talked about electrons, and earth. There is something about the earth and Uluminum type metals that creates Voltage potential from the (Air) or surroundings. The devices are not completely understood I think by us, but tesla could pull energy from the air and at A Point energy started coming from somewhere tesla had no explanantation for!

Why do Helicopter loggers wear Gloves when hooking the cables to the logs before they pull them from the woods? A 100' cable dangling down and a man on the earth reaching up to that cable can send a 1' dark blue ark to him and knock him cold.

You use a ground rod because it helps stabalize the Potential of the DC, It also helps prevent Certain electrons from going where they do not need to go. If you remove the ground wire, the potential can become unstable and it could affect how the push pull motion is applied onto the Molecule. We have Proof that we can put voltages across the water molecule. We do not know, or we are not sure what type of (Dance) we want the applied Potential to do! We may not want the ground because we may not want a stable reading? But for our Devices and measurments we do the ground needs to be there to Assure Complete polarity of the water which ac would heat the water. Stan talked about the microwave oven and AC potential and how it caused the molecule to heat up, this is what seems to happen without a ground.

I guess depending on what you're doing, you may need a ground,, or you may not.... But if AC potential is all we needed then why not just use a microwave?

Define: Isolated - (Seperated from Other things or others.) - (it is separate)

[size=78%]To have an Expert answer your question follow this link.[/size] [size=78%]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isolated_ground[/size]

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2012, 05:32:57 am »
My teacher today told me this would be impossible... for me she just didn't understood it fully..

Is this a way to use a dipole without destroying it to make things happen?

Meyer himself said many times voltage potential can and do perform work in the form of electric field deflecting force as newtons/coulomb if amp influx is prohibited (dipole is not killed)... As electrons movement in an electric field of a collection of charges wont change the potential because it is an unaltered energy state if amp influx is prohibited, there to the electron may lose or gain energy in the field but the field energy is always constant. 

• Testing
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2012, 08:42:01 am »
I've been working on this 5 years and 4 months, This isn't something any teacher would understand. It is completel y new how voltage is read across the water molecule, With the molecule restricti ng amps that is. There are 4 types of water that I know of. pH Level

(WE NEED THAT CHOKE MATERIAL PINPOINTE D)

I would like to buy one for me also, When can we find the source of this choke I'm ready to purchase one? It doesn't have to be of the same size.

• Testing
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2012, 08:45:31 am »
When I post, my text does what it wants to, I am unable to control where some spaces is, I dont understand it but when I go to fix it another space pops up somewhere else. Oh well, Sorry.

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2012, 08:59:28 am »
When I post, my text does what it wants to, I am unable to control where some spaces is, I dont understand it but when I go to fix it another space pops up somewhere else. Oh well, Sorry.

How is it now going with the text? I made a change for you.

Steve

« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2012, 14:52:52 pm »
About a year ago I decided to make a larger coil than the others I was working with.  It was roughly 1000 turns where my usual ones were in the 200 to 400 turn range.  What  I found when I hooked up my 1000 turn coil was that the power was not able to fully charge the coil and there was negligible electrical activity at the opposite end from where the power was applied.

Since voltage wave leads current wave in a coil, if the coil turns were just high enough to charge using all the current, but just less enough to allow the voltage wave through, wouldn't this allow us to use the voltage potential only and allow the voltage to perform the work, restricting the current?

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2012, 16:15:04 pm »
The amp restriction mechanism can be performed in other manners like being an arrangement of 3 transformers... the important in my point of view is to create the electron bounce phenomenon, the capacitance of the coils might be of great influence since stan mentioned it repetitively thought.

You need 3 dipoles... for sake of clarity... two that we use the field intensity or potential from, and another twice or more bigger than each where it restrict the amps.

sebos