Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37016 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2012, 19:16:46 pm »
Welcome Webmug!

Seems that in the end stan told us the true, but there was missing some knowledge of the prior art from the experimenters side... I'm now studying Physics III  at the university... electric force fields, gauss law.. etc

The more i learn the more i understand! 

This might help:

http://www.uncp.edu.pe/newfacultades/ingenieriasarqui/newelectrica/phocadownload/descargas/E%20BOOK%20Electric%20Power%20Transformer%20Engineering.pdf

Regards...

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2012, 19:20:51 pm »
Welcome Webmug!

Seems that in the end stan told us the true, but there was missing some knowledge of the prior art from the experimenters side... I'm now studying Physics III  at the university... electric force fields, gauss law.. etc

The more i learn the more i understand! 

This might help:

http://www.uncp.edu.pe/newfacultades/ingenieriasarqui/newelectrica/phocadownload/descargas/E%20BOOK%20Electric%20Power%20Transformer%20Engineering.pdf

Regards...

We are not there yet!

Keep up the good work!  8)

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2012, 19:33:39 pm »
I'm betting pretty soon. Because now for me makes sense.

Is being 3 years since i achieved this pulse doubling, mechanism, but i didn't understood it, nor knew how to improve it...

Some probably more help: http://educypedia.karadimov.info/library/DC%20Power%20Supply%20Handbook.pdf

Regards
Sebosfato

« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2012, 19:38:00 pm »
I'm betting pretty soon. Because now for me makes sense.

Is being 3 years since i achieved this pulse doubling, mechanism, but i didn't understood it, nor knew how to improve it...

Regards
Sebosfato

Voltage Coefficient of Inductance (FL1/FL2),
Voltage Coefficient of Capacitance (Cd1/Cd2),
voltage Coefficient of Resistance (Rs1/Rs2) across choke coils (L1/L2) are the same values

... allowing, Voltage Bounce Phenomenon (700) of Figure (7-9) to be preformed.

We can now check the ratios of the coils!!!

Regards!

• Testing
Re: Amp restriction buck mechanism...
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2012, 21:09:58 pm »
The secondary during pulse off reverse bias the diode to allow the collapse of the field in this manner. As the secondary creates an emf of proportional magnitude it saves the diode from high voltage reversals... It must keep balance. but some current must flow so energy is accumulated in the chokes...

The tuning coil may be to adjust the relation of voltage choked for a given type of water...

In the last post i said the secondary was smaller than the tx4 tx5 well actually should be bigger or wont hold the diodes wide shut.

If the secondary is canceling the chokes than the chokes acts like two extra primary coils by the action of the current flowing because of the secondary thru the diode..

The more abrupt it goes more it restricts...

I havent had the time to read this thread today, only this one post of yours. The step up transformer I included for testing is not important for gaining voltages across the cell, it is that choke core thats the heart, its material and combination of the wraps. Your saying something about reading ac across the cell, Have you made and Isolated ground perhaps to a ground rod drivin in the ground like what I shown in my video posted above? Is your Diode the Ceramic type and is it fast enough, does it break down? I still will try and find a part number to the diode I sent, is the diode I sent still good?

You will need an earth ground/isolated ground. There is some production that is visible, but nothing astonishing there. We know

The pH levels change things! Its in the Pdf but its unfinished. I recommend researching how pH levels affect (electron) Behavior of water. Even though current doesn't flow, some water takes electrons and other water does not, it depends on the pH level. I'm not sure wich water we need, Acidic or Neutral or Basic or Alkaline, there is 4 types and you cant see it by looking! the behavior is diff. I've had water produce hydroxy gas (and only flow hydrogen when the power was removed.) You apply a current to normal electrolysis and the gas is magnetized to the tubes it seems, you switch the power off and the gas Explodes to the top. This is because of a mixture of pH levels, and other factors,,,,, I do not know them all. I've had my water in my cell emptied and start sparking and poping, the video got deleted. That was another example of a different type of water.

« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2012, 21:20:50 pm »
The secondary during pulse off reverse bias the diode to allow the collapse of the field in this manner. As the secondary creates an emf of proportional magnitude it saves the diode from high voltage reversals... It must keep balance. but some current must flow so energy is accumulated in the chokes...

The tuning coil may be to adjust the relation of voltage choked for a given type of water...

In the last post i said the secondary was smaller than the tx4 tx5 well actually should be bigger or wont hold the diodes wide shut.

If the secondary is canceling the chokes than the chokes acts like two extra primary coils by the action of the current flowing because of the secondary thru the diode..

The more abrupt it goes more it restricts...

I havent had the time to read this thread today, only this one post of yours. The step up transformer I included for testing is not important for gaining voltages across the cell, it is that choke core thats the heart, its material and combination of the wraps. Your saying something about reading ac across the cell, Have you made and Isolated ground perhaps to a ground rod drivin in the ground like what I shown in my video posted above? Is your Diode the Ceramic type and is it fast enough, does it break down? I still will try and find a part number to the diode I sent, is the diode I sent still good?

You will need an earth ground/isolated ground. There is some production that is visible, but nothing astonishing there. We know

The pH levels change things! Its in the Pdf but its unfinished. I recommend researching how pH levels affect (electron) Behavior of water. Even though current doesn't flow, some water takes electrons and other water does not, it depends on the pH level. I'm not sure wich water we need, Acidic or Neutral or Basic or Alkaline, there is 4 types and you cant see it by looking! the behavior is diff. I've had water produce hydroxy gas (and only flow hydrogen when the power was removed.) You apply a current to normal electrolysis and the gas is magnetized to the tubes it seems, you switch the power off and the gas Explodes to the top. This is because of a mixture of pH levels, and other factors,,,,, I do not know them all. I've had my water in my cell emptied and start sparking and poping, the video got deleted. That was another example of a different type of water.

Hydrocars,

Why use an earth ground/isolated ground? We don't want an electron source. The VIC is an "isolated electrical circuit".

Br,
Webmug

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2012, 21:29:21 pm »
I think we could even use the ground as stan shows also in many drawings... Perhaps it is indeed good to have a reference or source of electrons. Or maybe not, anyways he clearly states that he don't want electrons moving around... specially at the end connections of the chokes! HE sometimes mentions water as the source of the electrons and the gases coming out ionized already...

Well lets look into that...

« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2012, 21:37:03 pm »

Hydrocars,

Why use an earth ground/isolated ground? We don't want an electron source. The VIC is an "isolated electrical circuit".

Br,
Webmug

Ditto.  It is only an "isolated ground" in that the VIC creates it's OWN ground (negative pole) at the secondary once you put the blocking diode in.  It in effect is a half-wave rectifier and a DC current.  It doesn't require an additional ground source apart from its own.

TS