Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37128 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2012, 13:15:09 pm »
Yes Bubz, I took a more detailed look some time ago, i also sent an email and tried to communicate to peter while ago but inconclusive..

why do you point this out?

I think is somewhat the same process but in that case is a capacitive discharge non current limited...

Regards

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2012, 14:28:12 pm »
Yes, i would guess.. Thats why i think the cell is charged than bang.

The bang is a consequence of amp restriction. spike... or other names also apply...

Looked to Stan's Home Vid Lecture again especially the VIC part  :)

Stan explains that the choke is charged and discharged when the pulse circuit is "open".
Tuning into the properties of water is what drops the current leakage to 1-2 Milli amps and voltage takes over and rises to 2-3 kilo volts.

Stanley Meyer: PATENT WO 92/07861 page 6

“In the invention, the water capacitor is subjected to a duty pulse which builds up in the resonant charging choke coil and then collapses. This occurrence permits a unipolar pulse to be applied to the fuel cell capacitor. When a resonant condition of the circuit is locked-in by the circuit, amp leakage is held to a minimum as the voltage which creates the dielectric field tends to infinity.

Turns are a design variable that controls the voltage of the unipolar pulses sent to the capacitor.

The pulse to the water capacitor is always unipolar.

The diode is an electronic switch that determines the generation and collapse of an electromagnetic field to permit the resonant charging choke(s) to double the applied frequency and also allows the pulse to be sent to the resonant cavity without discharging the ‘capacitor’ therein.”

There are two pulsing parts in the VIC; PULSE and GATE:

1) PULSE is 50% duty cycle and has a frequency tuned to the charging frequency of the inductors;
Now the secondary coil is the resonant charging source for the choke (modulator) called: inductance charging. (Can be done using AC or DC source)

2a) The GATE duty cycle adjusts the number of PULSES to regulate the charge what goes into the inductors;
2b) and the GATE frequency tunes into the LC properties of water (choke and water capacitor).

Number 2b is the part what restricts the amps in the "open" pulsing circuit thus creating the BANG (LC critically damped part) ?

The chokes resistance and inductance/capacitance creates the R/L. Why is the high resistance important of 11kohms in the injector VIC? Stan said that is restricts more current, right. So this can charge the Injector to higher voltages? But on higher frequencies! Lower WFC C,R.

Looking at the resistance of my 3 inch WFC containing rain water gives about 245 ohms resistance RC for the WFC. WFC capacitance is 8 to 1nF between 1 to 10kHz. When you add up all the resistances of the VIC is has about 220 ohms! Coincidence, why I don't know.

Is it perhaps a critically damped system formed together with the WFC ( R and C )?

"Switching diode of figure 3-22 not only acts as a blocking diode by preventing electrical shorting to secondary coil during pulse off-time since diode only conducts electrical energy in the direction of schematic arrow; but, also and at the same time functions as a electronic switch which opens electrical circuit during pulse off-time allowing magnetic fields of both inductor coils to collapse forming pulse train 64a xxx 64n"
So the BANG from the pos choke in the circuit can not short-circuit the neg BANG when there is pulse off time?

Any more ideas?

Regards
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 16:02:29 pm by webmug »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2012, 18:30:39 pm »
Seems all much in agreement. Really makes sense for me.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2012, 07:13:47 am »
so SS wire.

Remember where you found good info, the waterfall may close or get dry.

The more i change the vic design to meet the parameters i think might be needed, the more it goes close to the basic schematic stan presented.

Online Login to see usernames

• Testing
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2012, 07:32:08 am »
I think he talked about the isolated ground to highlight the use of high potentials relative to ground as to confirm his ability to apply high electrical stress on the discontinuity consisting of the cell.

The isolated ground is the reason super high voltages is read across the water, I am unsure of what your setup is because I havent read your entire thread. Have you put atleast 1kilo volts across tap water yet?

feature=channel&list=UL

The Isolated ground is where most of the electrons come from. 

Donaldwfc has the coil to the posted circuit. Also, at resonance the circuit more than doubles the frequency, Some frequencies will even melt the copper at milliamps hardly readable on the gauges. Allthough nothing of this setup is important we did manage to read thousands of volts across any selected type of water, even with both salt and Koh the voltage is in the Kilovolt regions.

Notice the RED ISOLATED GROUND WIRE before the choke. Here is my thumb allowing electrons to flow in another video.
feature=channel&list=UL

You will not replicate my work without that choke core that donald has. If I get that choke core back who can tell us what the core is and how we can get more? THATS WHY I SENT IT OUT, Do NOT loose that core people! We need a part number so everyone can replicate it. If anyone sees Donaldwfc if any way possible, Id like the core to be sent back to me if it is not in use, or, We want to know what material it is made of, which is why I sent it out.

Nothing good came out of me sharing my circuit, I had high hopes for your replications.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2012, 09:01:57 am »
I was anxious to see the confirmation your results hydrocars. I tried also lighting lamps with the vics i built some years ago. It seems to me that it don't generate that much gas right?

nice link: http://www.sci-experiments.com/HighVoltagePulser/Flyback%20Converter.html
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 10:28:14 am by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
Amp restriction Imagination Limits
« Reply #54 on: August 13, 2012, 11:54:34 am »
Beyond the limits of imagination, restricting amps and allow voltage fields to be applied to the water, the intelligence of Stanley in hiding everything he could.

He aways shows in the drawings the tx5 coil being in a cancel relationship with tx4 coil. .

well he is a bitch here, because he is sending two positives or two negatives at each time to the water right,

now if the tx4 and tx5 is made to be adding relationship like in the matrix circuit 7-1, and now the secondary has some less turns than tx4 and tx5 sum but the secondary is now in a cancel relationship with this chokes... what happens?

The tx4 sends a positive zone to the water by the electron bounce phenomena and tx5 a negative zone to the water, at no cost because secondary is restricting the amps... 

Tell me than..
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 12:39:36 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #55 on: August 13, 2012, 12:31:19 pm »
I think he talked about the isolated ground to highlight the use of high potentials relative to ground as to confirm his ability to apply high electrical stress on the discontinuity consisting of the cell.

The isolated ground is the reason super high voltages is read across the water, I am unsure of what your setup is because I havent read your entire thread. Have you put atleast 1kilo volts across tap water yet?

feature=channel&list=UL

The Isolated ground is where most of the electrons come from. 

Donaldwfc has the coil to the posted circuit. Also, at resonance the circuit more than doubles the frequency, Some frequencies will even melt the copper at milliamps hardly readable on the gauges. Allthough nothing of this setup is important we did manage to read thousands of volts across any selected type of water, even with both salt and Koh the voltage is in the Kilovolt regions.

Notice the RED ISOLATED GROUND WIRE before the choke. Here is my thumb allowing electrons to flow in another video.
feature=channel&list=UL

You will not replicate my work without that choke core that donald has. If I get that choke core back who can tell us what the core is and how we can get more? THATS WHY I SENT IT OUT, Do NOT loose that core people! We need a part number so everyone can replicate it. If anyone sees Donaldwfc if any way possible, Id like the core to be sent back to me if it is not in use, or, We want to know what material it is made of, which is why I sent it out.

Nothing good came out of me sharing my circuit, I had high hopes for your replications.
Hydrocars,

I got all your stuff right here intact, don't worry! I'll got it from Donald!

I also have two Meyer spec build VIC transformers with different core's here and 3 inch WFC and have 600V at my WFC. FL lamp lit when wfc is connected.

But it is AC swing, what we all have. My RIGOL waveform generator electronic unit can pulse - gate this VIC with a TIP120 transistor just like the Meyer driver unit with amplitude control.

Your choke toroid has no wire on it anymore when I got it from Donald. Also the primary coil was changed.
I'll will wrap 24awg 75wnd on the choke again and test the coil with your primary/secondary.
Secondary is not changed, what was the primary wnd configuration ? also 24awg ?

With the configuration what Donald send to me I can not put it in resonance. Did LCR measurements on the transformer.
It pulls about 800mA at 120kHz.

Your choke core material is darker then MN67 1100perm.
I want to do a few measurements to determine the parameters from the choke core material.

So don't worry about the materials, they are still here...

Br,
Webmug