Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37121 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2012, 17:37:07 pm »
Well, it's great that Stan could do it.  It'll be even better when someone else successfully does and tells us how to duplicate it.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2012, 18:17:48 pm »
 ;)

The fact is that is so simple that we could never thought of it if we don't have enough info. Actually i thought of it before maybe up to 3 years ago, but didn't knew why would work...

I took me 6 years to understand it, now knowing why would the inductor collapses its field and send a pulse of the same polarity to the water that became possible to clearly see how it works...

all my experiments results lead me to where i'm now. without them, without real science i couldn't understand it so far...

It works by restricting amps and allowing voltage to take over to do the work... he could't have described it better...

Theres still some things that will only reveal its operation putting imagination to work now... like the EEC

no where i could find that 1v=1amps like stan said,,, for example..

but is true i have no doubt...

The resonance is a very good way probably the best, there are others however... The important is the BANG.

The 8xxa is the all thing.

A Pulse is sent to the water, and when its terminated the choke field is made to collapses generating another pulse of same polarity while restricting the amps for allowing the voltage to go over and do the all work in a dead short condition.

The second pulse is not the frequency doubling pulse stan mentioned, he probably did that to twist our brains. it would only work as a frequency doubling pulse if no sub sequential pulsing is applied.. is more related to the gate... 

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2012, 18:22:53 pm »
The thing work as stan described exactly in one of the later videos found.

The gate is what controls the amount of energy going in the water during the amp restriction. As it controls the amp leakage beyond amp restriction mechanism.

Stan could put up to 1MV voltage fields to the water if the components allowed him to do it...

Big bang theory...

I still have a lot of questions how Stan created Unipolar pulse at the WFC exciters. If you have it done...

First I ask the question what happens in the VIC when you pulse it.
Are the Unipolar pulses created when we GATE the PULSE frequency? This is what Stan tells in the House Vid?

When you pulse the circuit with 50% pulse frequency and stop the signal (GATE) then the pulsing circuit OPENS UP and and UNIPOLAR PULSE is send to the WFC.

If the GATE is tuned into the dielectric properties of the WFC then current is restricted to 1-2 milli Amps.

So UNIPOLAR PULSE is discharging the INDUCTORS and DOUBLES the UNIPOLAR PULSING frequency? The 50% PULSE is charging the INDUCTORS?

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2012, 18:37:18 pm »
;)

The fact is that is so simple that we could never thought of it if we don't have enough info. Actually i thought of it before maybe up to 3 years ago, but didn't knew why would work...

I took me 6 years to understand it, now knowing why would the inductor collapses its field and send a pulse of the same polarity to the water that became possible to clearly see how it works...

all my experiments results lead me to where i'm now. without them, without real science i couldn't understand it so far...

It works by restricting amps and allowing voltage to take over to do the work... he could't have described it better...

Theres still some things that will only reveal its operation putting imagination to work now... like the EEC

The resonance is a very good way probably the best, there are others however... The important is the BANG.

A Pulse is sent to the water, and when its terminated the choke field is made to collapses generating another pulse of same polarity while restricting the amps for allowing the voltage to go over and do the all work in a dead short condition.

The second pulse is not the frequency doubling pulse stan mentioned, he probably did that to twist our brains. it would only work as a frequency doubling pulse if no sub sequential pulsing is applied.. is more related to the gate...

For me it's now 4 years now  8) Could take 10 years or more... lol

Is it the 180o phase shift in current? When I connect the WFC my phase shift of 180o is lost from the chokes seen at the WFC.

When I have a normal Capacitor 1nF connected (between chokes B+ and B-) the leakage resistance is high compared with the WFC (15 to 3k ohms, 1nF) and see all kinds of strange things happening measuring the signal after the DIODE. I see pulsing DC on  select resonance frequencies, when not on these frequencies I have AC and not charging the normal capacitor. The WFC is always AC on resonace so there is dead-short.  :P

Br,
Webmug

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2012, 18:38:47 pm »

This doesn't make any sense to me.  Volts and amps are completely different units of measure.  That would be like saying that water pressure = water volume.  That just doesn't make sense as they are measuring two different things.

If:
W = Power in Watts
V = Volts
A = Amps

Then:
W=VA
A=W/V
V=W/A

In simple physics, V<>A and never can.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2012, 18:48:50 pm »

This doesn't make any sense to me.  Volts and amps are completely different units of measure.  That would be like saying that water pressure = water volume.  That just doesn't make sense as they are measuring two different things.

If:
W = Power in Watts
V = Volts
A = Amps

Then:
W=VA
A=W/V
V=W/A

In simple physics, V<>A and never can.

TS

Yeah i now that

Stan however clearly states that, in the new zealand 2nd video when talking about the EEC... at 6:33min

He says if you have 1 volt deflecting electronic circuit you end up with 6,25*10^18 electrons which equals 1 amp...

than he says if you apply 100 volts to pull out electrons out of the water than you get 100 amps... 10kw electrical power generated!!!.

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2012, 18:57:42 pm »
;)

Are you talking VAR here?

This is the picture I see what Stan tried to explain in the Home Vid? (POSITIVE INDUCTOR).

Edit:
Number of PULSE (GATE Duty cycle yellow) defines the positive inductor charge amount for discharge UNIPOLAR voltage amplitude.

GATE frequency tunes in on the dielectric properties of the water.

Negative inductor copies the positive inductor UNIPOLAR voltage amplitude but is opposite in polarity by magnetic field and has to be compensated for losses "tuned" ?

Br,
Webmug
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 19:14:36 pm by webmug »

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2012, 19:00:39 pm »
Yeah i now that

Stan however clearly states that, in the new zealand 2nd video when talking about the EEC... at 6:33min

He says if you have 1 volt deflecting electronic circuit you end up with 6,25*10^18 electrons which equals 1 amp...

than he says if you apply 100 volts to pull out electrons out of the water than you get 100 amps... 10kw electrical power generated!!!.

Yes, I have seen the video and am aware of what he said.  However, I still reiterate that you cannot equate volts with current.  I believe he may have said it wrong, or didn't elaborate enough on what he meant.  Additionally, this part of video was specific to electron extraction, the consuming of the electrons that have been extracted from the water molecule itself.

TS