Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37127 times)

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2012, 22:58:19 pm »
What a hobby we have.... :-)

Offline Login to see usernames

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 23:20:53 pm »
What a hobby we have.... :-)

No wonder it took twenty years!  ;D

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 23:47:55 pm »
Agree with you Steve,

I'm thinking that this is the real stuff

Is exactly what Stanley Meyer wrote and talked about.

You charge the coils thru the capacitance and leakage and than it discharge a pulse of same polarity again in the water it doesn't matter what frequency.. but at resonance there will be the best condition since it behaves like a resistor... to gain voltage the discharge or collapse reversal must be fast enough to make it like an open circuit, so the electrical voltage zones are formed... The path must be of high resistance as stated by meyer or this must be take in account.   

All this is because the leaking proprieties of water. at resonance it is a dead short... To get higher voltage just increase coils number...  Its the only capacitor that gets charged and keeps conducting, interrupting this current is what should be needed.

I believe the vic design is this the secondary reverses the voltage when the pulse switchs off and this reverse bias the diode shutting it off to collapse the field of the all transformer. I think toroidal air core is the best option... 

I think is all about sizing up...

air core, should be the best...

I think that a sensor should be added to detect when current stop to change to gate it there...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 23:52:58 pm »
Its being 6 years for me...

I think the three coil design is the secondary and the chokes, feed in series, so the secondary act as a primary somehow actually all the coils acts...

The problem is the voltage raise if you simply interupts it..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 04:53:48 am »
I forgot to say i got the idea of thinking about this because i was thinking one reason why the unipolar transformer i imagined woudn't work and i wasn't accounting for the double change in electric fields so it would generate only ac at double frequency...

But now!

Today i learned that a dielectric will only move o split charges in a non uniform electric field.

the electric field inside a charged conductor is zero but a charge inside the a hollow conductor transmits its charge to outside...

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2012, 04:57:50 am »

Yes, correct!

The reason I find this interesting is that Stan mentions "isolated gnd" on the neg side of the secondary coil.
If you connect the gnd (scope probe) the voltage is zero at B-, but the frequency SRF is changed and B+ has approx 500V AC.

The gnd is a electron source and this is what Stans said to prevent electron source and named it "isolated gnd" and the secondary can swing on both sides instead of B+ only.

Br,
Webmug

It is only an "isolated ground" in that once the diode is placed in the circuit the current is now rectified and the one side of the secondary must be positive and the other side must be negative, or in other words the "ground" of the VIC circuit.

TS
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 05:18:09 am by timeshell »

« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2012, 05:24:35 am »
Agree with you Steve,

I'm thinking that this is the real stuff

Is exactly what Stanley Meyer wrote and talked about.

You charge the coils thru the capacitance and leakage and than it discharge a pulse of same polarity again in the water it doesn't matter what frequency.. but at resonance there will be the best condition since it behaves like a resistor... to gain voltage the discharge or collapse reversal must be fast enough to make it like an open circuit, so the electrical voltage zones are formed... The path must be of high resistance as stated by meyer or this must be take in account.   

All this is because the leaking proprieties of water. at resonance it is a dead short... To get higher voltage just increase coils number...  Its the only capacitor that gets charged and keeps conducting, interrupting this current is what should be needed.

I believe the vic design is this the secondary reverses the voltage when the pulse switchs off and this reverse bias the diode shutting it off to collapse the field of the all transformer. I think toroidal air core is the best option... 

I think is all about sizing up...

air core, should be the best...

I think that a sensor should be added to detect when current stop to change to gate it there...

This would be why I am focusing on low impedance inductors these days.  If you want a high voltage zone across water, you want low impedance.  A higher impedance will force the current through the water cell as the water capacitor reactance is not high enough to resist the current.  However, with air core and low impedance, the chokes will need to discharge as volts instead of current to the water cell.  This should aid in a high voltage charge and th water cell should be able to resist current flow/leakage.

TS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2012, 17:12:26 pm »
The thing work as stan described exactly in one of the later videos found.

The gate is what controls the amount of energy going in the water during the amp restriction. As it controls the amp leakage beyond amp restriction mechanism.

Stan could put up to 1MV voltage fields to the water if the components allowed him to do it...

Big bang theory...