Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 38902 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2015, 13:03:39 pm »
ok i will try to put some images so you will finally believe me.... probably also others too will...

i see how much the people fight with you by your strong character, dont let this get you down...in this forum there are very few people, all very interested into see the thing working...

i´m really happy tg see you spending 5k$ onto what you believe... this is what i have spend every year into the project as is more or less how much i have earned per year in the last 3 years.... i spend most that i earn

there are not many doing it like me or you... thats some of our difference... but there may be some we never heard of...

i have created an istagram account.... for posting pictures so you can follow me there #fabiotorturella

it will be good because now i will be able to take the picture of the phone and upload more easily...

thans for explaining your amp restriction theory... in my tests it work just the same...maybe  i have a similar setup as you with a miliampmeter.. if the potential difference is zero on the chokes no current should flow....but it does as you saw it too..

specially if you get corona and other type of discharge in air...

i never complain discussing... sometimes is benefical  to get some suporting messages but i also think that whatever discussion intentioned to make think is better!

Best Regards

https://instagram.com/fabiotorturella/?ref=badge
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 13:23:05 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2015, 19:33:09 pm »
When does a theory become a law? See if this sounds familiar: Scientists begin with a hypothesis, which is sort of a guess of what might happen. When the scientists investigate the hypothesis, they follow a line of reasoning and eventually formulate a theory. Once a theory has been tested thoroughly and is accepted, it becomes a scientific law.

The problem found in these forums is that of acceptance due to the fact people don't have the right equipment to run the same set of experiments that I am doing. You see I just talked about my observations of an experiment that showed what happens when the B+ and B- voltage fields are approximately equal verse them being unequal. But because none of you can't run the same experiments, due to not having the necessary equipment or the will to do so, you will not accept my observations.

This is what Meyer shows us in the SMTB of what the waveform should resemble something like this:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/10_5VOLTAGECHARINGEFFECT.png)

But when you have everything hooked up correctly, like the three of us, and run the actual experiments the waveform's actually looks like these shown here:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Maxswaveform_zps9f62fd25.png)
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/personalpics009_zpscf31888c.jpg)
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/2015-08-09_112058_zpsvyspwktk.png)

The primary difference from Max's shown at the top and mines shown placing 7.5kv to the exciter array are the load which we placed on the VIC transformer. Mines has 10 resonant cavities hooked up in series and Max's has only 2 resonant cavities hooked up in series, I am not sure how many resonant cavities outlawstc has hooked up in series so he will be the one that must tell you that information if he so chooses to do so. Now we differ on the load being placed on the VIC transformers, the turn ratios, and the inductance of our coil groups that make up the VIC transformer, plus the pulsing circuit we use. But we can compare work together as we have our set ups wired exactly the same and we have the same types of measuring equipment to allow us to see the same waveforms in real time. We all have differential probes. Anyone that doesn't have a differential probe can not participate with this level of information sharing. These are the facts that most of you are simply unwilling to accept as you run about bathing in ignorance, but I guess ignorance is bliss, right?

Now I ask K-Blade to search the world wide web and see if he could find a single person getting voltages as high as I am getting to their exciter arrays. Since I already know the results of such a search I will tell you all you just aren't going to find anyone getting voltages this high to their exciter arrays at this present moment in time. I'd even be glade to see someone reaching the voltages I reached while at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement back in 2013. So, what does this say about my work? It says that I have ran across problems and solved them that most of you simply don't know exist yet. And it also says that I am ahead of all of you if you believe the words of Stanley A. Meyer as it is his words that tell us the working voltages of the exciter array is between 10,000 and 20,000 volts, not mines.

You see when I solve a problem I have no choice but to follow the solutions to the problems I found. This one solution that cost me close to $5,000 USD, guess what? You are going to run into that same problem too and the solution to that problem someone out there jacked the prices up on us big time. And no, you are not going to get around it as some of you like to think you can do by out smarting physics. You see I have just kicked my can down the road a lot further than all of you but make no mistake we are all on the same road if solving Meyer's technology is your goal. I have to face the facts that when most of you come to this bridge you are simply not going to be able to afford to pay this toll so that you can get across this bridge and stay the course. Now I hope you all can understand why I have given up on most of you as due to no fault of your own someone out there has made getting this technology up and running very costly and thus has push this tech out of your financial reach. I'll keep up the good fight with the hopes that most of you can stay the course when you get to this bridge. Best of luck to us all.

Shalom,
TGS

« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2015, 19:39:59 pm »
When does a theory become a law? See if this sounds familiar: Scientists begin with a hypothesis, which is sort of a guess of what might happen. When the scientists investigate the hypothesis, they follow a line of reasoning and eventually formulate a theory. Once a theory has been tested thoroughly and is accepted, it becomes a scientific law.

The problem found in these forums is that of acceptance due to the fact people don't have the right equipment to run the same set of experiments that I am doing. You see I just talked about my observations of an experiment that showed what happens when the B+ and B- voltage fields are approximately equal verse them being unequal. But because none of you can't run the same experiments, due to not having the necessary equipment or the will to do so, you will not accept my observations.

This is what Meyer shows us in the SMTB of what the waveform should resemble something like this:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/10_5VOLTAGECHARINGEFFECT.png)

But when you have everything hooked up correctly, like the three of us, and run the actual experiments the waveform's actually looks like these shown here:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Maxswaveform_zps9f62fd25.png)
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/personalpics009_zpscf31888c.jpg)
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/2015-08-09_112058_zpsvyspwktk.png)

The primary difference from Max's shown at the top and mines shown placing 7.5kv to the exciter array are the load which we placed on the VIC transformer. Mines has 10 resonant cavities hooked up in series and Max's has only 2 resonant cavities hooked up in series, I am not sure how many resonant cavities outlawstc has hooked up in series so he will be the one that must tell you that information if he so chooses to do so. Now we differ on the load being placed on the VIC transformers, the turn ratios, and the inductance of our coil groups that make up the VIC transformer, plus the pulsing circuit we use. But we can compare work together as we have our set ups wired exactly the same and we have the same types of measuring equipment to allow us to see the same waveforms in real time. We all have differential probes. Anyone that doesn't have a differential probe can not participate with this level of information sharing. These are the facts that most of you are simply unwilling to accept as you run about bathing in ignorance, but I guess ignorance is bliss, right?

Now I ask K-Blade to search the world wide web and see if he could find a single person getting voltages as high as I am getting to their exciter arrays. Since I already know the results of such a search I will tell you all you just aren't going to find anyone getting voltages this high to their exciter arrays at this present moment in time. I'd even be glade to see someone reaching the voltages I reached while at the Global Breakthrough Energy Movement back in 2013. So, what does this say about my work? It says that I have ran across problems and solved them that most of you simply don't know exist yet. And it also says that I am ahead of all of you if you believe the words of Stanley A. Meyer as it is his words that tell us the working voltages of the exciter array is between 10,000 and 20,000 volts, not mines.

You see when I solve a problem I have no choice but to follow the solutions to the problems I found. This one solution that cost me close to $5,000 USD, guess what? You are going to run into that same problem too and the solution to that problem someone out there jacked the prices up on us big time. And no, you are not going to get around it as some of you like to think you can do by out smarting physics. You see I have just kicked my can down the road a lot further than all of you but make no mistake we are all on the same road if solving Meyer's technology is your goal. I have to face the facts that when most of you come to this bridge you are simply not going to be able to afford to pay this toll so that you can get across this bridge and stay the course. Now I hope you all can understand why I have given up on most of you as due to no fault of your own someone out there has made getting this technology up and running very costly and thus has push this tech out of your financial reach. I'll keep up the good fight with the hopes that most of you can stay the course when you get to this bridge. Best of luck to us all.

Shalom,
TGS

« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2015, 21:03:34 pm »

Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2015, 23:50:22 pm »
Brother your right, so right! when i mean i have a theory i have a hipotesis... really wish you can use the all special component you got... if you can send me some i would be love testing it too..

i stay today all day making ebay anounces for all the things i received as donations to raise the money for the probe...

today another 25$ was received so now we reached almost 150$ out of 1000 that i would need to get it

one of the things i´m trying to sell for example is a nobreak its prices 1200$ if i could sell this ... its 10kw one but i´m waiting for 6 months and little interest on it.. half of what i sell will go to the probe...

of course is somewhat prohibitive the transport prices but i have some good old video and radio and tv broadcasting trasmission compression equipment to sell.. mercado livre fabio torturella