Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37018 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #144 on: October 01, 2015, 14:05:44 pm »
yes man, i still missing the probe... i´m working on selling some equipments we have here to put together with the donations to be able to buy the probe. now i have some friends trying to help with that too. today we got another 25$...

anyway i just feel i cannot stop as i already have some other ways to see the waveform the vic is emiting and how much power its consuming... and everything...

the reason i get no single bubble was that the water was 0 ppm, most dont know what this mean...

it means no ion will get discharged... very pure water.... over 5kohm per cell

yesterday we got a good rain and i changed the water with 4ppm... now i see that creamy gas... but still not what i wanted... with this water the voltage was limited to 10kv didnt reach 20kv.. because the charging coil was working harder to charge the cell....the impedance didnt change, this may mean that the core is puting the max it can to each bobbin...

now let me show you some:

every layer there are 60 turns of triple coated teflon wire...30 awg it has 0,45mm of diameter... itr should survive at least 4kv touching the ground... so i add for each layer yet more 4kv insulation... 1 layer of 0,225mm polyesters
why i should not get  20kv?  if only my ten layers provide me 40kv isolation without considering the wire super insulation? yet there are 2mm or 3mm between the ends of the coil and the coil former so the insulation layer prevent arcs from layer to layer... in oil this could get very much higher voltages yet... but i didnt put in oil...

the primary 20t 24awg

a man owner of a transformer manufactory in italy toldme to use 4 amps per square millimiter as design limitation... and 8A/sqmm if in oil... this was back in 2008...

so far i concluded it works for industry should work for me..

i´m not being disrespectfull with meyer for hiting the water with 20 30 40 50 kv it just told me is not as simple to make it work as it is to getting this high voltage levels there...

i have my theory that i´m working on and i still think it will work... hope soon...

sometimes i fell so bad for not having this probe yet that i stay few hours just thinking not even go test.... very sad... so i´m trying to get around this bad feeling.. and work! work ! work!

i´m full of cafeine and energetics since many weeks working and thinking at this non stop,,, i dont think i could be regarded as lier... i will post some pics... maybe that can help you see that i´m not fooling around...

my driver is totaly different than meyer to start with... where i can pulse up to 100v 5a with easy... and the igbts i use have a protection and snubbing sytem that allow the primary to collapse to 800v

800x30=24kv for example...

so even if i start with 30v 5 amps... this 5 amps become 900 as it enters the 180ohm resistor in series with the flyback diode in connected in parallel with the primary.;..

this times the ratio between primary and secondary you get the instant voltages across the coils...

with one coil over the other the coupling gets good and everything work as it should with the math...

when i got 50kv and over i was doing in oil with different setups... those 3 coils with almos 300meters and smal primary... the frequency was indeed lower... but guess what.. no gas and no theory for that to work...

meyer always jumped the vic in the presentations... the one with all coils on the same core.. 

« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 21:48:16 pm by sebosfato »

• Global Moderator
My theory
« Reply #145 on: October 01, 2015, 14:21:17 pm »
I would really like talk more about the theory i´m working on.. but what  would prevent big oil to read it too? 

when i talked about the supression in the patent --   i wanted you to see that meyer or someone took away few words out of it... and if did so probably also changed the text to still be readable.

so i tell you where he show this -- the should be something to complete the phrase.  it apear only when he talks about the switch off of the covalent bound (his theory)...

Online Login to see usernames

• Administrator
    • water structure and science
« Reply #146 on: October 01, 2015, 15:35:29 pm »
Intresting topic.
How to switch off a bond according to meyer.
I believe that he used that avalanche of electrons thing, i wrote about.
How else can you ever also create electricity, as meyer said in the new sealand video?

• Global Moderator
« Reply #147 on: October 01, 2015, 16:23:35 pm »
i think that avalanche would be a step further but the bounds would break by the process of polarization that he created first ...

in my opinion this avalanche would possibly occur due to the way the pulse must be to acomplish the switch off of the bounds... meyer clearly stated that he was manipulating the potential to mess with the electric fields that comes out of charged bodies.. we agree on that...

Paul brown stated that when you get ions or free electrons for  example in an electric field you get power so you can create electricity with that...

i still honestly dont know much about the eec but my circuit anaylisis to what was shown in the patent and in mix with my theory i guess the EEC is getting the electrons out during gate times...

maybe the system is more complex than we ever imagined or would it be maybe just simpler that what i imagine...

according to my theory the gas will come out possibly ionized... if i could be able to charge the cell alligning the molecules subsequentialy switching off the covalent bound of the molecules...with restricted current and than allow the pulse to collapse in a manner that the diode acts as a blocking diode impeeding the cell to discharge..

stan called the chokes resonant charging chokes....and he said they would double the frequency...

he say the cell is isolated electricaly

the diode would not burn and still should be working at kv ranges..

• Global Moderator
« Reply #148 on: October 01, 2015, 21:57:03 pm »
in my new vic all coils over the others... primary is at the botton than secondary than choke...

the purity of the water changes the charging current so the charging current thru the choke in the way i have it connected makes the flux oposite to the primary so the secondary which has zero current or so flowing thru it receives a slower voltage inducement as its voltage will be dependent on how much current is flowing in the choke that counters the flux of primary ...

adding capacitors to change the freq range the waveform of the potential of the cell is a step charge! during pulse on... it seems to oscilate at the frequency of the pulse forming network...

« Reply #149 on: October 02, 2015, 00:14:33 am »
yes man, i still missing the probe... i´m working on selling some equipments we have here to put together with the donations to be able to buy the probe. now i have some friends trying to help with that too. today we got another 25$...

anyway i just feel i cannot stop as i already have some other ways to see the waveform the vic is emiting and how much power its consuming... and everything...

the reason i get no single bubble was that the water was 0 ppm, most dont know what this mean...

it means no ion will get discharged... very pure water.... over 5kohm per cell

yesterday we got a good rain and i changed the water with 4ppm... now i see that creamy gas... but still not what i wanted... with this water the voltage was limited to 10kv didnt reach 20kv.. because the charging coil was working harder to charge the cell....the impedance didnt change, this may mean that the core is puting the max it can to each bobbin...

now let me show you some:

every layer there are 60 turns of triple coated teflon wire...30 awg it has 0,45mm of diameter... itr should survive at least 4kv touching the ground... so i add for each layer yet more 4kv insulation... 1 layer of 0,225mm polyesters
why i should not get  20kv?  if only my ten layers provide me 40kv isolation without considering the wire super insulation? yet there are 2mm or 3mm between the ends of the coil and the coil former so the insulation layer prevent arcs from layer to layer... in oil this could get very much higher voltages yet... but i didnt put in oil...

the primary 20t 24awg

a man owner of a transformer manufactory in italy toldme to use 4 amps per square millimiter as design limitation... and 8A/sqmm if in oil... this was back in 2008...

so far i concluded it works for industry should work for me..

i´m not being disrespectfull with meyer for hiting the water with 20 30 40 50 kv it just told me is not as simple to make it work as it is to getting this high voltage levels there...

i have my theory that i´m working on and i still think it will work... hope soon...

sometimes i fell so bad for not having this probe yet that i stay few hours just thinking not even go test.... very sad... so i´m trying to get around this bad feeling.. and work! work ! work!

i´m full of cafeine and energetics since many weeks working and thinking at this non stop,,, i dont think i could be regarded as lier... i will post some pics... maybe that can help you see that i´m not fooling around...

my driver is totaly different than meyer to start with... where i can pulse up to 100v 5a with easy... and the igbts i use have a protection and snubbing sytem that allow the primary to collapse to 800v

800x30=24kv for example...

so even if i start with 30v 5 amps... this 5 amps become 900 as it enters the 180ohm resistor in series with the flyback diode in connected in parallel with the primary.;..

this times the ratio between primary and secondary you get the instant voltages across the coils...

with one coil over the other the coupling gets good and everything work as it should with the math...

when i got 50kv and over i was doing in oil with different setups... those 3 coils with almos 300meters and smal primary... the frequency was indeed lower... but guess what.. no gas and no theory for that to work...

meyer always jumped the vic in the presentations... the one with all coils on the same core..

Take the time to go over this chart and you will see what are the capabilities of the wire you are using: http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm

You will see that the maximum amperage that can be pushed through 24 AWG wire for power transmission is just over 1/2 an amp, and for chassis wiring it's 3.5 amps.  Anything over this will cause the wire to heat up and eventually burn out. This is how I lost one of my transformers at the 2013 Global BEM by over driving the wires capabilities.
I went from this to this:
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture083_zps64844f27.jpg)
(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/Picture108_zps48433890.jpg)

I can see that your sticking to your claim of 50kv being applied to your exciter array and will say that it looks like I wasted $50 bucks. I'm fine with that as it was a gamble and a long shot anyways. There is one thing you should add to your work and that's to get to know the wires full capabilities as that is the physics part of all of this for you can't exceed the wires capabilities all that much for the wire will fail in some way when being pushed over it's limits. I wish you all the best.

Shalom,
TGS

• Global Moderator
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2015, 06:45:59 am »
you did a very good investment with your donation and as so its reserved for when i have how to get the probe... ii´m not claiming anything... i´m doing....

i´m free to think and will do so until i die.

i dont know how you can doubt that...

there will be always someone one step ahead of us... i remember that everyday... do you?

i also wish you all the best and that you prove your theory working... i´m here just trying to prove mine too...

i wished that everyone could try their own theory so some could end up correct.. more differences more chances..

also sometimes feel i even waste my time and eforth explaining what i´m doing, still do it so because i´m so nice...

my theory could be totaly wrong although it has so much to do with meyer words... i hope its correct...but what if it were wrong... what if your theory were wrong and we were all working at it?

tragic i would say...

but hopefully you would get peace faster to know finaly if it work or not...

« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2015, 08:21:25 am »
you did a very good investment with your donation and as so its reserved for when i have how to get the probe... ii´m not claiming anything... i´m doing....

i´m free to think and will do so until i die.

i dont know how you can doubt that...

there will be always someone one step ahead of us... i remember that everyday... do you?

i also wish you all the best and that you prove your theory working... i´m here just trying to prove mine too...

i wished that everyone could try their own theory so some could end up correct.. more differences more chances..

also sometimes feel i even waste my time and eforth explaining what i´m doing, still do it so because i´m so nice...

my theory could be totaly wrong although it has so much to do with meyer words... i hope its correct...but what if it were wrong... what if your theory were wrong and we were all working at it?

tragic i would say...

but hopefully you would get peace faster to know finaly if it work or not...

(http://i1025.photobucket.com/albums/y320/h2opower/stanmeyerlogo.jpg)

This is what drives me most of the time as the book this comes from is of my peoples history.
When it comes to what is the difference between something claimed and something verified the claim is never verified as the readers must take the person making the claim(s) word for it. When something is verified the person has shown his work so that others can read it and see that they are in fact doing as they claimed to do with some type of proof, bit it in a photo, video evidence, or second source verification. A claim without something backing it up like those that I mentioned is worthless.

I'm one for showing my work in a way that others can see that I am telling the truth about what I am talking about, but all of these negative attacks have taken there toll on me coupled with the reality that the cost to get the right type of hardware has went up so high that most simply are not going to be able to afford to continue their work once they run into and solve the high voltage problems I ran into. As a result I have given up on people as the cost are just too high for them. I just spent close to $5,000 USD to solve a problem I ran into concerning the enameled wire's physical properties. And when I look out as all those working on this I can see that spending $5,000 on something like this is just far out of their abilities to do as most are the working poor and thus can not afford to spend that kind of money for they simply don't have it to spend.

Now as for amp restriction as you have heard me talk about before; when the B+ and the B- voltages are equal the current is magnetically inhibited. When you do get a differential probe you will be able to view the B+ and B- voltages on the waveform present at the exciter array. You can add in a micro ammeter in line with the coming from the VIC transformer and the exciter array. From here you can toy around with the frequency and watch what happens when the B+ and B- voltages are equal and when the are not equal. You will be able to see with your own eyes that when B voltages are not equal the current will be flowing and as you get them to be equal the current will keep getting less and less the more equal the two opposing voltages are equal intensity to one another. This effect is the magnetic amp inhibiting process Meyer talks about in some of his lecture videos. By carefully adjusting the frequencies I have been able to get the amps down to under 0.5 mA. This is something you will be able to see and test once you get a differential probe. Balance is the key to restricting the amps as the closer the B+ gets equal to the B- voltage the more amps will be restricted by the chokes.

Without a differential probe you really don't see much of anything too include how many volts you are applying to your exciter array in real time. It is a necessary tool that we must have in order to be able to tell just what we are sending to our exciter arrays.

Well, I think it's time for me to leave these forums for a while as there is not much I can do for people with all of these Naysayers running the show.  People want pats on the back instead of the hard hitting truth so I'm out.

Shabbat Shalom,
TGS