Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37122 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2015, 14:41:34 pm »
hello newguy what you mean?

in a way yes is like the diode disconnected one of the terminals as it opens the circuit...

stan said the secondary may have a segment that form a resonant charging choke...

he also said that the diode will prevent the cell from discharging during the off pulse...

« Reply #137 on: September 28, 2015, 05:24:37 am »
the diode connects like a wire across battery terminals as pulse is going in and then disconnects when pulse is off...I think it should just be clear to treat it like an electrolysis cell.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #138 on: September 28, 2015, 08:15:46 am »
the diode connects like a wire across battery terminals as pulse is going in and then disconnects when pulse is off...I think it should just be clear to treat it like an electrolysis cell.

yes i think i got what you say... the diode allow the current to flow only in one direction... but i´m not sure we should treat as just a electrolysis cell... as in this you would have just couple of volts not couple of thousand volts
« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 14:22:14 pm by sebosfato »

Re: challenge
« Reply #139 on: September 29, 2015, 05:14:55 am »
i have a challenge for you...

where is the suppression in the patent in the attachment?

what it is about?

what could be hide in those -- ?

this patents has being first written completely with the all theory than... he took away few words.. .

so the challenge is there..

i just noticed it so i wanted to share with you... i noticed because i thought something else should complete the sentence with my theory..

good day

Is there  mention of a DC component in that or any of his patents? 
....reading that patent...... I see he does say " providing a capacitor" I assume it its expected to know a capacitor is charged with DC....Im still reading...ive got to see how he explains the DC component.
Further reading he says " the voltage polarity on the plates which create the voltage fields remains constant" .....still reading again....oh  well he don't hide the DC component...the waveform he shows is never at zero....good challenge Seb.... I just cant find it :/

What did you actually mean? You found it?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 07:04:01 am by newguy »

• Global Moderator
Re: challenge
« Reply #140 on: September 29, 2015, 09:34:05 am »
i have a challenge for you...

where is the suppression in the patent in the attachment?

what it is about?

what could be hide in those -- ?

this patents has being first written completely with the all theory than... he took away few words.. .

so the challenge is there..

i just noticed it so i wanted to share with you... i noticed because i thought something else should complete the sentence with my theory..

good day

there are two phrases where it seem to me according to my theory  there should be something else writen instead you find a couple of -- . this is the part where he explain the process to switch off the covalent bound. the core of the technology..

i found this when i wanted to re-read it again to see if anywhere it had anything talking about my idea. and there was a couple of -- again... although its speculative... for me it gave me almost sure that my theory is correct as i could complete the phrase with my theory where there is this space.

this is the world patent i´m not sure if in the other similar patents there is this indication... but its the only patent of the subject off all kinds japonese,americn, european,... that show the vic with all coils and the polarities of they....

• Global Moderator
« Reply #141 on: September 29, 2015, 11:58:31 am »
what if the secondary of the vic should be seeing as a secondary of a magnetic switch?

i mean the chokes connect to the powersupply dc and the secondary acts as a high voltage unbreakable switch... a pulse transformer

???

• Global Moderator
« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2015, 16:01:36 pm »
i ran some tests and the vic got tremendously hot... the impedance on the primary was around 6 for 30v 5 amps would be consumed...

the impedance is maintained at all voltage levels but may decrease at limit i only went half power... seemed too much...

the freq was 200khz and the choke on top got very hot so as the core....probably cause of the primary heat and high frequency... 

i was wondering what xxxx  no bubbles at all

20kv 650t sec+choke 20t primary

« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2015, 22:02:25 pm »
i ran some tests and the vic got tremendously hot... the impedance on the primary was around 6 for 30v 5 amps would be consumed...

the impedance is maintained at all voltage levels but may decrease at limit i only went half power... seemed too much...

the freq was 200khz and the choke on top got very hot so as the core....probably cause of the primary heat and high frequency... 

i was wondering what xxxx  no bubbles at all

20kv 650t sec+choke 20t primary

Listen I'm going to be very honest with you. Without the differential probe there is no way you can know the voltage you are getting to your exciter array as you are simply flying in the blind.
Here is the problem(s) with you saying things like that out of pride.
1. Meyer states that the working voltages are between 10 and 20 kv so either he or you are not being truthful.
2. The wires insulation that you are using simply can not withstand much over 8.5kv and there is no getting around this as those are the physical properties of the wire that you are using.
3. Pumping in 5 amps in to the primary which is only of 22 to 30 AWG will over heat the wire as it simply isn't rated to take such current flows of that magnitude.
4. 200kHz is far too high for this technology. If you built everything as close to that of Meyer's technology then it will resonate in the same frequency ranges between 2.5-10kHz. Again you need the differential probe to be able to see this which is why I donated to you so that you could get one and start to actually see what is taking place at your exciter array in real time. The waveform needs to look similar to that of figure 10-5 in the SMTB and the only way you are going to be able to see this is by getting a differential probe.

When you run around pretending to be doing something you are not you spit in the face of Meyer and people like me that are actually running experiments and reading data with the proper equipment to do so. You have gotten yourself all puffed up full of pride to the point where you have to start believing in these false claims as you have backed yourself in a corner among your peers. If you don't have the right equipment there is simply no way that you can view what you are doing and that is a fact you are going to have to admit too hopefully sooner than latter. If not then what is the point of running a crowdfunding campaign aimed at getting the differential probe? I am sorry I have to do this but like I said your claims are spitting in the faces of those of us that have the correct equipment and into the person's technology we are all working on Stanley A. Meyer himself as he tells us the working voltages of the exciter array in the patents are between 10kv and 20kv. As you can see with the claims you are making you are causing problems for those of us actually working on Meyer's technology with the proper equipment as your claims state that you are getting upwards of 50kv to your exciter array which is a whole 30kv over what Meyer states to be the working voltages of the exciter array. Do you see the problem with your claims yet? As for your claims to be true then Meyer must be a lying and if that is the case why should any of us be working on a technology where the person is to be known as a liar? One of you aren't telling the truth and I am leaning towards the words of Stanley A. Meyer's to be truthful as if not then whats the point?

Shalom,
TGS