Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37015 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #128 on: September 24, 2015, 06:36:19 am »
ts my core is collapsing yes... the coil has no resistance yet... i just put this resistance in the discharge path...

• Global Moderator
« Reply #129 on: September 24, 2015, 10:47:54 am »
the voltage in my primary is restricted to 800v during the colapse... by protection means... so the secondary will see max also 8kv since 1:10.... very nice indeed......

• Global Moderator
« Reply #130 on: September 24, 2015, 17:36:35 pm »
really wish you all could see what i´m seeing...

my theory seems promising...  many more things makes sense now... if i prove it you will be happy to know that you are going to see it.

please anyone willing to donate?

i will update my pll circuit and share who do it when the goal of having the probe here in my hands is achieved..

it will be able to survive this 800 v in the primary... to lock in resonant load.. and have all features of stan pll design...

if you believe this probe can help, please donate.

if you believe that helping me is a good idea please donate.

i real hope for good with this... hope you understand my point... dollars costs 4 times more than real now and keep raising... so its getting harder everyday to get that probe here....

i´m not disapointed with anyone, but wished better for we are getting so many reads in this topics...

to donate

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=sebosfato%40gmail%2ecom&lc=US&item_name=Sebosfato%20Probe%20Crowdfunding&item_number=1&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

we still need around 900,00 dollars or euros equivalent... please dont let another day without helping.. you can be part of the change!!!!!

thanks sincerely

• Global Moderator
« Reply #131 on: September 26, 2015, 01:01:36 am »
i think lurkers dont like when it gets to the botton problem...

open your eyes

are you satisfied? with the life you are living

exudus movement of jah people..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 21:32:40 pm by sebosfato »

« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2015, 02:17:12 am »
gotta give a few of em benefit of the doubt...they may be poor like most of us.I wish I could help and send funds but im out of work now myself and have 0 dollars myself.
Ive found a neat little water heater im beginning to start working with, other than that I haven't advanced much....kinda the same o stuff either have time and no money or money...no...I never have any money lol.I still keep looking for a feasible way for us o poor boys can get the job done.I think this salvagable water heater will help eventually.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2015, 03:16:53 am »
hello K.S. thanks for you message is better to see when people dont donate because they cant, instead of they dont want,,, wish better for your finances too... luck with the heater too...

i´m working in the vic theory...

i´m about to make the same tests i did as my first tests when i just started this... it seems that my intuition back in 2007 was indeed good... of course today i know how to make a transformer, how to use insulation... and what i´m doing...

once i get this to work man... my idea is to reduce the price to build so you and anyone could do it if want... but the plan would be to mass product it to get it to the all world and get the goods of it back to the who mostly needs.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2015, 05:29:39 am »
lets me guide you to do the following reasoning

stan said the secondary may have a segment that form a resonant charging choke...

he also said that the diode will prevent the cell from discharging during the off pulse...

doesn´t it mean that the cell would want to discharge? why would it be forced to discharge?

have you ever saw a microwave oven diagram?

in my opinion the choke is to be added in series with the diode and the cell as the field zones...

i´m working in this concept...

actually microwaves works on 60hz... the vic can vary the frequency of the electric fields beingpulsed..

« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2015, 07:05:04 am »
lets me guide you to do the following reasoning

stan said the secondary may have a segment that form a resonant charging choke...

he also said that the diode will prevent the cell from discharging during the off pulse...

doesn´t it mean that the cell would want to discharge? why would it be forced to discharge?

have you ever saw a microwave oven diagram?

in my opinion the choke is to be added in series with the diode and the cell as the field zones...

i´m working in this concept...

actually microwaves works on 60hz... the vic can vary the frequency of the electric fields beingpulsed..

Its been a while but it seems you should treat it as an electrolysis cell with exponential properties.
Would need the amp restriction like a wire across battery terminals does...? A diode in that reference seems to disconnect a terminal during the off pulse?