Author Topic: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling  (Read 37014 times)

Offline Login to see usernames

• Global Moderator
Re: Amp restriction mechanism frequency doubling
« Reply #120 on: September 22, 2015, 10:33:32 am »
what restricts the amp is the coil.... i just trying to put more to have something to restrict,,

the primary is the input if i restrict there very little to no power gets to the water... so far i believe that meyer did it with extremelly low power... he indeed said he used 40w to do something... so for me i´m not so out of track... i´m interfacing the electronics to get the results i need to acomplish my theory aspects to see if it really works..

the choke should restrict the current shooting the cell at a very high voltage... the diode should allow the field to collapse without discharging of  the capacitor..

i really have no doubt that using same wire and wire resistances of meyer could help getting it work... just having 600t 29awg as primary give me no high voltage whatsoever...

and for my theory to work i need high voltage... low current... so i just need to accomplish the task...

« Reply #121 on: September 22, 2015, 13:50:10 pm »
what restricts the amp is the coil.... i just trying to put more to have something to restrict,,

the primary is the input if i restrict there very little to no power gets to the water... so far i believe that meyer did it with extremelly low power... he indeed said he used 40w to do something... so for me i´m not so out of track... i´m interfacing the electronics to get the results i need to acomplish my theory aspects to see if it really works..

the choke should restrict the current shooting the cell at a very high voltage... the diode should allow the field to collapse without discharging of  the capacitor..

i really have no doubt that using same wire and wire resistances of meyer could help getting it work... just having 600t 29awg as primary give me no high voltage whatsoever...

and for my theory to work i need high voltage... low current... so i just need to accomplish the task...

That's not what Meyer said.  Meyer said to restrict the amps, or turn off the amps.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #122 on: September 22, 2015, 16:28:59 pm »
i know ts, he also said he was going to consume little power to do so too...

2 amps 5 amps.. at 12v probably..

i´m letting the cell and choke system to restrict the amps actually also the diode takes some part into it..

i´m only interpreting meyer diferently than most. not that i think i´m wrong or right..

for example the last tests i was working at 50khz.. my feedback in the pllworks now and it maintain the high voltage... also locks when tuning the gate...

i´m pretty anxious to see my new smurf coil firing ... just finished winding... 600t secondary.. 60t per layer 0,25mm insulation per layer.. triple coated wire.. 0,45mm probably is 30awg..

• Global Moderator
challenge
« Reply #123 on: September 22, 2015, 19:14:14 pm »
i have a challenge for you...

where is the suppression in the patent in the attachment?

what it is about?

what could be hide in those -- ?

this patents has being first written completely with the all theory than... he took away few words.. .

so the challenge is there..

i just noticed it so i wanted to share with you... i noticed because i thought something else should complete the sentence with my theory..

good day

• Global Moderator
few bubbles..
« Reply #124 on: September 23, 2015, 12:00:40 pm »
it seems i´m generating some gas but its getting glued to the electrodes and will only exit when i turn down the variac voltage to zero...

this may mean that the gas is somehow charged...

8kv pulse going...

now the wave form is something like i wanted it to be and designed it to be too...

in this case i seem to have touched the saturation limit.. as there is huge noize and impedance drop above certain current input...

Re: few bubbles..
« Reply #125 on: September 23, 2015, 22:34:23 pm »
it seems i´m generating some gas but its getting glued to the electrodes and will only exit when i turn down the variac voltage to zero...

maybe equal opposite charge in a short circuit ?       when its zero theres nothing holding it to the plate

Re: few bubbles..
« Reply #126 on: September 23, 2015, 22:36:30 pm »

8kv pulse going...

now the wave form is something like i wanted it to be and designed it to be too...

in this case i seem to have touched the saturation limit.. as there is huge noize and impedance drop above certain current input...

Another reason for what I was explaining to you.  Your core is saturated.  You want it to completely release its charge.  It's not doing that because you aren't limiting the current.

« Reply #127 on: September 23, 2015, 23:49:36 pm »

a flyback transformer in discontinuous mode transfers all stored energy but then it is diode dependent